Release 129 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by dragonlordz, Jul 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

Agree all bugs/crashes/lags happens after this release.
    Chat is nice and should stay.
    There a lot of life spheres (hanging for some time) after killing enemies and they displayes as a greyed items (maybe it cause lag..)

thebearreturns likes this.
  2. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Under normal conditions, health spheres can no longer be clicked and is one of the new features.

3. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

When we collect suitable items - we press ctrl and hold it, and look that we see -> we can click unused health spheres =]

4. janne14

janne14 Forum Greenhorn

I think that chat still not work in my account and I have lots of more bugs... Sometimes client log out when I go in different map and sometimes I can drain hp in pvp and I am mage. I drain hp when I make mind control in wolf and it start to attack in somebody. And I can't ride with horse where are lot of mobs. And that chat, it don't work sometimes just come that kind of text chat not in use...

5. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

I have only 1 problem, when running maps i get engaged with mobs and don't realise i'm with them, my character shows running away, but still reciving damage :(

6. janne14

janne14 Forum Greenhorn

Yeah same problem.

7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Found a new and interesting bug today..

Singularity disappearing and reappearing randomly.. When it disappears it does not continue to work, but does reload quickly.

[​IMG]

8. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

You're among the lucky ones. When that happens to me(and it does so often) it disappears entirely and doesn't work at all.

9. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Heredur underwent server virtualization on 15/7. Follow the steps listed in the Official Announcement for instructions on how best to resolve your disconnection issue as soon as possible: http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/heredur-maintenance-15-07.42542/

Issues on the server may take up to 24 hours to completely resolve. Because this is an automatic process, we cannot predict how long this will actually take for individuals.

10. Dedsec357

Dedsec357 Forum Greenhorn

I followed the ipconfig/flushdns instructions and it still did not make things better i can log in and move around but whenever i try going to a different map it screws up and says all connection attempts have failed and it has been well over 24 hours.:mad:

11. John.Ohrazda

John.Ohrazda Forum Greenhorn

I am on Agathon server I havent been able to log in to the last 24 hrs. I havent seen a patch or maintenance notice. Are they doing maintenance? Sux when they dont tell you.

12. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

i am on grimmag and haven't been able to log in all day either

13. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

I am able to log in to both Agathon and Grimmag servers.
    If you are having difficulties check this guide.

14. dhazzerr

dhazzerr Forum Apprentice

Would be useful to add an option for player search when pressing CTRL+LeftClick. When you invite players you dont know what level they are. In this way many uncomfortable situations are avoided.

15. sirkukac

sirkukac Forum Inhabitant

Yes it's a good idea! I've also had some "uncomfortable situations" so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.