Release 134 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Sep 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

2. xmageeq

xmageeq Forum Apprentice

Btw anyone noticed Equipment value doesn't have same % of reducing dmg as before ? 1 124 from 42.60-80 % now is almost 40 % ( 39.91 % ) + chance to block from 418 now is 33 %, before was nearly 40 %. Correct me some 1 if I'm day dreaming... thx

Idiocracy likes this.
  3. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

You ask for feedback, then U get it!

Repair kit:
    Who the hell got the idea that ANYONE wanted that??? COMPLETELY useless!
    It just like destroyable objects, noone have EVER asked for anything like it, but still you claim that you listen to our whishes and opinions!

Comparing loot:
    Listen up, this doesn´t help us even a little bit. If it should have worked(just a little), it should show us final stats of the charachter, not just the item.

I like the new look of the "boxes" around the description of everything, BUT, WHAT THE HELL have you done to the grafics of the inserted gems???
    I can´t even see them clearly on my 24" screen! What about those who are playing on 15" laptops?
    The grafics of the gems is completely ruined IMO!

You better not have messed the essense-event up...

Im not even dissapointed... it have been way too long like this...

Waldschaum, -Ariq- and Idiocracy like this.
  4. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

congrats devs for such a lousy patch..the most useless patch ever.. thank to god you brought us a new bugs and errors..i don't know what could we do without them

Idiocracy likes this.
  5. xmageeq

xmageeq Forum Apprentice

Andermant drop is lowered in Tegan also ... before 6 from nefertari and dragon mobs and now 4 from them ... nice move there <.<

6. Damitha.DC47

Damitha.DC47 Forum Greenhorn

when we enter mortis or 6v6 maps we will loss our all quests :D
    wow such a nice feature lol

7. Paulusvonkrossov

Paulusvonkrossov Exceptional Talent

Duels are bugged too!

8. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

I've heard this from a few other players in my guild. What a nightmare!
    I hope BP will be able to fix this for those unfortunates. Thankfully this seems
    to be limited to 6v6 and Mortis. 2 areas which I don't visit often. Hopefully no
    other areas are effected... I can confirm Q6 M1 is unaffected.

I like the equipment comparer and think that most of the above negative comments are just because it looks different. Once people get used to it i think it will be fine.
    However, I don't think it goes far enough. What we really need is something like the Drakensang Optimizer (search Google), as an Android app.
    Rather than showing the stat difference between items, it would be better to show the overall effect on your character stats. Including set bonus loss/gain. A tick box for include/exclude gems in the calculation could then be used.

Finally. Why would anyone pay 4800 andermant for a repair kit, when they can just pay silver in the towns? It would have been better to be able to buy a portable furnace to melt items for glyphs on the go, if inventory space is tight.

--MERGED--

Thanks for the warning. I duel every day. So will avoid now.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    silverseas, Celticrain1982 and vixmax like this.
  9. Celticrain1982

Celticrain1982 Forum Apprentice

See? Thats the real voice of the players, not the new useless ``innovations``.
    So...i swear i didnt asked for this crap wich i found today in ``crash1234``. Do you?Guys? Anyone?
    Gosh...speechless.

VMmage and Idiocracy like this.
  10. Bower0

Bower0 Forum Greenhorn

I wish to turn off the comparing thing! Like the new homepage, with so many steps to get playing, this is a huge step backward in interface design. Don't even know why DSO release these things. It like they never play their own game!

Shift for standing attack get sticky. I many time find my RG standing and shooting instead of moving!!! This makes PvP horrible.

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What level is your character?
    Did your character raised level?

12. Rev

Rev Active Author

Tested and confirmed XD

Idiocracy likes this.
  13. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Good point. As you were no doubt about to say, the percentage provided from a set amount of base decreases as the level increases.

Example (for those who need it): If 1500 provides 43% chance (of something - crit hit, block, etc) at level 39, 1500 may only provide 40% chance at level 40, 37% chance at level 41, etc (rough example numbers).

14. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

I'm as dissapointed with this "Item Compare Tool" as it is everyone playing Drakensang Online after this Update. For example, look at this 2 weapons:

[​IMG]

Who, in the entire world, can't figure out that this Mechanical Blade Bow with 5 Radiant Rubies is way better than this Vargulf Long Bow with no Rubies? You don't need green/red arrows to notice that one stat is better/worse than the other. We need to know how much of these stats will gain or loose our item/character with the same gems/slots in the right item as there are in the left item, like this:

Mechanical Blade BowVargulf's Long Bow
    220-261 Damage[61-59] 159-202 Damage
    0,83 Attacks per second[0,09] 0,92 Attacks per second
    (200,24 Damage per second)[33,24] (167,00 Damage per second)
    +60 Damage+10,9 Faster Attack Speed
    +75 Damage on Gems+29,5 Critical damage
    +102 Hitpoints
    +75 Damage on Gems**
    **Gems and slots are included just for comparing purposses
    Guys... how much effort would it take you to do this? I did it in just five minutes. You have an entire team of professional people doing this... The maths are quite simple and logic too!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    VoulaAek1, kerk, vixmax and 3 others like this.
  15. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Lol! Best joke ever. "professional" :D

16. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I pointed out what you were saying when this was just an idea stated on their (silly) twitch feed. They, of course, went ahead and implemented it the useless way anyway. Go figure :rolleyes:

17. xmageeq

xmageeq Forum Apprentice

Yes I leveled, but I'm not sure if I've checked before if was the change or after the patch...
    So I'm confused there. About andermants, maybe I haven't noticed, when I level it becomes lower drop ? Well that was UNexpected ... need to pay more attention next time hah :)

18. trakilaki

The higher your level is ... lower the drop is (maps 5 or more levels lower than your level).
    If you you rise your level again your % stats will be even lower. It is normal.

19. *N*U*T*B*U*S*T*E*R*

*N*U*T*B*U*S*T*E*R* Forum Apprentice

It would be nice if the compare feature was able to be turned off and on.

MikeyMetro and Multi-Sev like this.
  20. trakilaki

It would be even nicer if that feature was able to be deleted.

MikeyMetro and Multi-Sev like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.