Release 134 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Sep 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hide

Hide Forum Greenhorn

Wow really...... o_O

2. EnFury

EnFury Forum Apprentice

Are these new unidentified item prices for real (level 45 legend weapon worth 9 silvers o_O and it's the same with lower rarity items), or is this just another bug?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I don't care much for whatever new features were added, but kudos for attempting to fix the displacement bug. Key word here being attempting. Because the game sprouted a new, and more annoying endless lagging/rubber banding to replace it. It doesn't matter whether I'm walking, or riding; in an urban area, dugneon or pvp; fighting or dying, my character keeps on bouncing back and forth. In other words, unless I'm just sitting in one spot, the game feels like it's busy having a seizure every time I try to move.

4. VMmage

VMmage Someday Author

So, Oh Wise Masters of Bigpoint, is it finally time to hire some programmers? No, I don't mean people who claim that they know how to program games... I mean people who:

1. Know how to unit test
    2. Know how to perform an integration test
    3. Understand that play testers are key members of the team, and you need to fix every single flaw they find before you cut a new release
    4. Know how to use debug options and tools effectively
    5. Understand that your gaming community is your BEST source for information on gameplay issues.
    6. Know that sometimes the best answer is to roll back to the previous (working) release.
    Or are you determined to simply destroy this game, and see if you "get lucky" with the next one?

5. Laxerious

Laxerious Forum Apprentice

I happy with the new features....congrats to the dev's.I wish the dev's would take a serious approach to the "Rubber band effect Bug...it's getting Really bad...hard to even play .I thought maybe it was a PC issue so i decided to go with the new upgrade to my Laptop :new Graphics card,SSD,Hard drive and windows pro installed that maybe that would fix it per say...wrong..very disappointed.Anyways please look into this issue I found a lot of us are experiencing .

6. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

I want to report this issue {not that u guys gonna solve this, but any way}
    after the update my hotkey binding setup got reset automatically... its 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, again... thats not the problem... I cant seems to change it back to my preferred setup which is .. 1,2,3,4,5,Space Bar,x...
    it seems its not binding "SpaceBar" anymore...
    thought Dev should know...
    ADD every thing said by players above about the update... my thoughts are similar about update 134 ...
    P.S. = Best course of action would be to rollback to previous working update that will save u and me time and resources :)

7. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

One more thing, the way you fixed the position bug is terrible. Whatever coding you guys had before the position bug should be used. Now I lag all the time and keep getting teleported 1 step backwards!

8. Paulusvonkrossov

Paulusvonkrossov Exceptional Talent

I have no words... So terrible work!! :rolleyes:

9. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

They dont need hackers and viruses :D They destroyed themselves alone already :D

VMmage, Idiocracy, Multi-Sev and 2 others like this.
  10. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Is the quest issue now fixed?

I need to know if it's now safe for my character to face Mortis or do PvP again please.

11. Arechia

Arechia Someday Author

Bugs here, bugs there, bugs everywhere.

I have no idea how BP can release an update so full of bugs when they have a test server and can fix all the problems before they update anything. I've never played a game with so many bugs and trust me, I played a lot of MMORPGs in my life so far. The best way to avoid such problems would be downgrade updates to 3, 4 tops during the whole year, with everything tested and fixed in 100%. Otherwise, BP will lose all the people who ever invested in this game. It's infuriating when you pay and can't play, not to mention there's no recompensation for BP's failures. Never. Real money are wasted over and over again on a product that should've never seen the daylight. Every single update ruins the game lastly. It looks like they're not using their test server anymore. The game is out of beta for quite a long time already and it has more errors than when it was in beta. What are we? Players and customers or lab rats? Is our patience being tested?

12. anubi55

anubi55 Forum Greenhorn

They have fix the quest bug but now im in q2 and i was in q3 i have les pvp wins that i had be4 the quest bug reroll update plz!!

13. FürkészAnomander

FürkészAnomander Someday Author

They didn't fix the quest bug properly (ohh what a suprise). my low level mage did not get them back...

14. gyyf

gyyf Forum Greenhorn

Heh

They have now some really serious issues on hand

The 134 included new items, and some ppl (like me) were able to play & nothing apparently had gone away or like that

Now those ppl have got new items, what were there not before, so the game database has now items from 134 release.

So it is not maybe possible to rollback before 134, the only possible easy way is to rollback whole databases to situation before 134 patch and compensate all money spend after 134 patch.

Also have to give a lot of apologies for guys who got unique items after 134 patch & now are gonna loose those because of both patch & database rollback.

I bet there are ppl drinking a lot of coffee & red bull & debugging code, lol

Can take for a while, though :p

VMmage and Idiocracy like this.
  15. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

Did BP rollback the gold, silver and copper values like before ? :confused:

16. Silaber

Silaber Forum Apprentice

Every patch has it's 'bugs' ofc I do, the new gem and slot looks are nice, the boss area added is rly good especially for those farming herald they will no longer fear getting dmged if entering the room with heralds fire explosion etc and also like the part with colored question marks on unidentified items, though i don't like the repair kit tool dismounting when used and item values drastically lowered.

17. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

HEY BP/DEVS! ... y'all need to change the name of your company to SNAFU! and the name of this game to FUBAR!!!!

18. Szmaciak

Szmaciak Junior Expert

Well...
    http://pl.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showthread.php?t=941953

19. DoesItReallyMatter

DoesItReallyMatter Forum Apprentice

Guys what the hack is going on Arena?

20. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Yeah, they implemented the loot compare tool horribly. But trakilaki: many players suggested it on the old forums, including myself.

Szmaciak likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.