Release 134 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Sep 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

I doubt there was many from what I have read in the past, no matter how many it wouldn't outweigh the number who are opposing now.

Anyway, if devs really have to keep it, a lot needs to be modified from texts, graphics, proportions and scale, the overall calculations of attributes including gems and upgraded values, etc....

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

1. 33 Polish (only) votes(most probably few players with multiple accounts) decide the future of the game? We did not vote ... so make this crap available only for Polish players.
    2. The player that suggested this idea was at the time level 35 .. not even cap level LOL
    3. (most important) In that time there were items like soul-hunter items ... with durability 20 (or so). They are no longer available in this game. So they are implementing feature for non existent gear.
    4. How come stupid old Polish forum is still search-able while English is not ... since long time ago.

I can't recall there was such thread on English forum.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  3. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

The sad thing about this tool repair fiasco is that it could have been a great. Had they put it into the Knowledge Tree and kept the repair cost the same as an urban repair, it would have made sense. Instead it is a big egg in the face of DSO and anyone with even two neorons in their cranium can bet that the repair costs in urban areas will soon go up in the next few months.

4. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

LOL. I havent had the sound on this game for about 2 years.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

OMG ... I just noticed last night. They have removed base stats for all items. Now base stats are only showing if the item is not identified ... otherwise it is stats in total. what a joke.

VMmage likes this.
  6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

My personal favorite is the lowering of the sale prices for gear... That certainly makes going after the cloak of power even more fun.

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

About an hour ago they announced HERE that this is a bug that will be fixed on next patch.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

VMmage and DesertKoala like this.
  8. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

They have to fix the laggs! That MUST be of top priority!!!

9. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

Wery good good job...have maked posicion lag back ewith this xot fix-gratulacions..the best work what i have seen...cant you take normal workers..not mony inaf?

10. ToshiBoy

ToshiBoy Someday Author

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but as a ranger in PvP your wolves don't always get rest at the beginning of a round. As in, when you do a duel for instance and set your wolves out and the round is over, quite often the next round starts with the timer still half way on your wolves.

11. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

This is a feedback not a personal chat.
    Stop off topic posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.