Release 137 & 138 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Oct 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

the new animation is horrible,,who would even want to try to make it look better and waste the money in man hours to write this crap,im a Sw and now im slower and chain lighting makes snap movements,im falling off my spider mount and EDIT around like im drunk lol,,would love to know who the new scripters are? Can you Please just leave all the basic stuff alone and work on new gear,more drops,new events,new maps,and possibly a healing spell to heal myself and my group?just uninstall the crap and lets begin again,,patch 139 will be the uninstall patch of 137-138,,just because they cant fix it! (leave well enough alone) and make a new forum that says (patch ideas-this is our idea,what do you the player think,)

Last edited by moderator: Nov 13, 2014
  2. Gabal_real

Gabal_real Forum Apprentice

Anyone else got the problem that his attacks are stopping after a few hits even u still hold the mouse button?

3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Yes, it happens to me regularly.

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

If I'm not wrong, shabby chests can be opened by all party members after this update. I don't see it in the release notes anywhere, but it is a small but much appreciated gesture. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.