Release 139 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Nov 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Play.4.Fun please do not name players publicly on forum.
    You can contact the support and report those players if they are breaking the game rules.

2. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

I think the release is very nice. New cubes, improved drop rates. I have gotten a looooot of gems while farming!
    It's like a different game now, job well done! The only thing I don't quite agree is the +25% fame for premium user.
    I am premium user myself, but I don't think we really need +25% fame however I understand that it's really good and attractive for those who doesn't have it earlier, this might make a new "bueyrs"...wich isn't a bad thing. I have stated before that the mentor bug and this new bonus should only apply to the tree (till maximum pvp level). Pls fix the red team cheat in 6vs6 :mad: (yes I have reported it)

3. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Drop rate increase. Just like when they increased the coin drop rate 1 silver and 60 copper turned into a whole bunch of copper drops. Whoo hoo 1 copper! Been a lot of none green, blue, and purple

And as for the exploit of the leveling up for pvp goes. They should make so you can't even melt items way above your level. And pushing is pushing, just saying.

4. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Well, I have gotten a lot better drops at bosses, khalys Mortis and in the paralel worlds, cata and hall of death. I Have not been at Destructor. For my end game character it is dropping a lot of good stuff but I don't know about low levels and don't really care hehehe ;O

Easiest way to prevent pushing is to make zero drop
    for those who are more than +-5 leves of the grp. so 40-45 can play together but if lv 39 and lower joins they wouldn't get anything.
    That would be great! No more people asking: hey bro, lets go to sig hard I'm level 6... Yeah sure... I don't have anything else to do...
    I can farm it for you everyday! 4 hours a day! Wake up lol... Earn your glyphs and don't expect other's do it for you.:eek:

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I just wanted to update this since I did an accurate accounting of my notes to date. I have 30 toons getting the royal chests so at this point I have opened 210 of them. To my very pleasant surprise I found out that the royal chests can give legendary gear. I got 2 from the last batch. One was a melt and the other was an equip immediately :) The downside is the number of single lockpicks is gaining :(

So here's the new accurate numbers:
    • 27% cool stuff: red/purple ess, 10 lockpicks, legendary gear
    • 35% meh stuff: same as old chest plus Kabooms (except no fairy wand part... lock of maiden hair in particular, lol)
    • 38% bummer dude: single lockpick
    I moved the Kabooms to the middle category since some of my toons are getting enough of them I can see myself having some fun with these. Note in the 3 years I have been playing I have never bought one so having a stack of of them intrigues me :D

Of course this is just my random but I feel it's a large enough sample to have some statistical validity.

At this point I would say that if they got rid of the single lockpick (even if they just put that % in the middle category) then the "royal" chests would be worthy of their name.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

silverseas and BigPapa like this.
  6. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Mikey, your posts are always thoughtful and helpful, thank you. The single lock pick gets an auditory moan from me every time I see it. Almost as loud as the one for the maiden hair.:eek:

7. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Oh and the main problem with the logic of the wallet warriors who are defending the new crafting prices is. And I am going throw everybody under the bus with this. nobody was identifying everything as they crated their way to a legendary.

But now you have to pay what people think is a fair equivalent for the cost of COT all the way there:p

I hope that gets thrown into the mix now when they come up with a fix...

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Flip side was that a lot of pinks and legendaries that were found as drops were being melted into glyphs. Now you can take a peek at everything that drops even if you had something in that slot. This week a legendary helmet with bonuses of 804 health and 241 armor (for 344 armor total) dropped for me; pre-release 139 i would have melted that without identifying as i already had a reasonable legendary, as well as the ammons, both sargons and the warlord helmets.

9. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

@Play.4.Fun

I am guessing when they made it exp for pvp the level 1 got level 2 and has not exped again... As far as geared it is possible 2 things. First his fame is high enough that his % in the tree will effect you doing damage. And also this points to this game being a gear vrs class level game. He could have all gear very high. Granted might be shield belt and weapon upgraded via glyphs. Hope this helps :)

@-HARRA81-

They have fixed the Level 6 doing sigris hard now it is level 30+ for Gorga it is 35+ of I am guessing that it is. To not get drops if you don't get exp might fix high levels. Does not fix the people that farm lower level bosses. Unless they make it not able to get items if your to high. Then when people can't kill their level -5 mobs then they quit.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

After R139 went live ... i am very happy! :D
    Not because the release is good but because those loud speakers who were prizing and glorifying this release ... now went whining. :D

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  11. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

I didnt understand why my question was deleted, the code for today is : EDIT
    Good luck.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 29, 2014
  12. Your last post was deleted because it was requesting a leaked Advent Calendar code. The Advent Calendar event doesn't begin until the 30th of November (Tomorrow). At that time the moderators will post it in an Official Anouncement and the Facebook page will post it. I edited your most recent one because the fact that you have it can only be because of a leak on Facebook. I suggest you keep it to yourself because if you post one more code before it is officially available, I will make sure you have no posting rights on the forums until December 25th when the final code is released. Have a nice day.

13. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

I rather like the idea that no matter what lvl you are compared to your group, you will still get XP. If your a lvl 15, doing event with lvl 30... its so you can earn event prizes without gaining XP. Take away the the Null XP factor and you will see a lot less lvl 10's riding bears. if that same lvl 15 groups with a lvl 30, the lvl 15 will get his/her share of the XP for killing mobs/bosses of that lvl. Meaning grouping with high lvls will neither make you lvl faster, or keep you from gaining XP. Basically, this would kill gapping.
    My 2 cents worth.
    Thanks, Doc.

fourtwenty68 likes this.
  14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It'll killing gapping, but incentivize rushing. Strong guilds would just rush players to level 45 and then build them up in pvp.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  15. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

There're many ways to prevent this type of exploit, I have suggested something similar some months ago.
    And the dev team's answer to this problem was....blocking maps, but not for everybody....only for newcomers or new created toons.

The reason for this is obvious - MONEY!!!

16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Exactly. If it's not one thing, it's another. I prefer the no drop idea more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.