Release 139 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Nov 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

As mentioend by someone else, KEY question: WHEN does R139 take place???

2. @XZarnak The date of R139 implementation and other details about the release will be posted in the OA section of the forum when they have been finalised and communicated to us.

3. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

For the moment R139 is on the testserver.

Traveling

Traveling to Grimford -> 50 cts
    Traveling to KingsCrypt -> + 9 silver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Workbench

note : all items are around level 12-16

4 greens : 38 silver
    4 blues : 3 gold 40 silver !!!

But I must say that for low levels this is a God-gift. Every green and blue that drops can be identified. That's very nice.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

edit 1 : from the German forum. crafting legendary around level 20 costs 41 gold. I guess lvl 45 legendary will cost close to 100 gold or 3000/3500 ander. I don't see much difference between this system and the CoT-systeem regarding crafting.

[​IMG]

Edit 2 :

Again from the German forum. level 45 -> legendary costs 158 gold, 6400 ander !!!! *** !!! I knew there was a catch. There's no free lunch with BP :)

[​IMG]

dmg on left hand items

One other little thing :) I got a dmg enchantment on an armor ....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  4. babaroga

babaroga Someday Author

EDIT

Travel charge is very good !

Combining items price is very high but who uses workbench today to craft items? Especially on 45lvl, i always prefered farming legendary not crafting!

Think about it..

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2014
  5. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Paying to craft at the workbench seems logical (especially since you pay for working with gems, repairing gear, etc.)... but those are some STEEP charges. They went kinda crazy with that one. However, the rest is awesome. Can't wait!

6. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

So how expensive is Unique identification??? Since the freebie ends at Legendary?

My favorite Daily was on Crafting... There goes that idea unless the coin drop rate increases 20X to 50X.

Andermant farming has become extremely slow. CoT was not much better, mind you. The only advantage I see from this entire reworking is to free up space from my collection of unidentified Legendaries, after which time and taking into account ...
    1) the rarity of Legendary drops (where crafting was handier at gettign the item type you seek),
    2) the rarity of a Legendary of sufficient quality to actually BE an improvement on my gear, and
    3) the apparently insane cost to craft lvl 45 Legendaries,
    ...I may well wander off to some other hunting grounds.

Yesterday's unannounced maintenance was long enough for me to download the close to 6GB of another game and then start putsing around.

The CoT bit was frustrating. This next step may be worse.

7. moby31

moby31 Regular

1 legendary item ,about 158 gold or 6400 ander lol this is a lot :cool:
    wonder what stats we gonna get from crafted and dropped items ,would be any difference between those two ?

8. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

Thinking back, I must have been on for close to 1 1/2 year.
    Got Premium very early on. Spent $60 to $70 on Ander.

Started w a DK, now at level 39 or so (not my favorite: play is too slow for my tastes), have a lvl 45 ranger, a level 37 ranger and a lvl 42 SW. Played an SM to lvl 35 when they came out. Then deleted him.

My ranger can now finally solo in events, although Vargulf still totally schmears me.

Maybe I've had my run :)

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I was on TS and I can confirm this.
    That is not all ... travel from one destination to another now costs more. :D:D:D

Well ... my advises and tips and helps are not free anymore ... I will update my signature with the pricing menu ... you see I have to do it ... I can't play anymore and give you tips for free because now I have to pay 1/10 of my 3 year collection of gold for one ID. :cool:

Trailboss1, VMmage and vojza like this.
  10. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I can understand the ander cost to craft. Notice that is virtually the same as if you were to buy the CoT to ID the crafted item. Simple transfer of revenue steam.

But the coin cost is outrageous. I decided not to do my dailys on some of my Tegan accounts to log onto the six players (2 accounts) I have on the test server and check this out. None of my toons there were able to afford a single craft.

Granted I do not spend spend much time there and do very little farming but here is a good example of how bad this is:

One of my toons was a level 1. A Dk with a famous dwarf name that I wanted to reserve but when the SM was released I never got around to deleting him and making an SM. Anyway, I went thru the tutorial map, did enough Grimford quest to get him to level 8 and a get a DQ. Along the way I had four green items fro whatI thought would be a cheap craft. The highest item was a lvl 4. The other were 2x lvl 3's and a lvl 2. One of the DQ's was craft 1 for 750 AW. Great, I thought, I can get my tele talent.

So I hustled up to KH and even after selling the vendor trash I had found (including 2 white rings and 2 white amulets, good trash for a low lvl) I was not even close to being able to afford the craft. I mean seeroiusly, a new toon can ID for free anything found but all you can do with that is sell them since crafting them to something better is out of the question.
    Yeah that's the other thing I noticed. Changing the old ander travels stone to coin is cool. But what is up with making travel to urban areas 5x more expensive.
    Yeah me too. Especially if I was in a hurry. Run around a bit, gather up some junk to craft... DQ done. Heck they might as well remove crafting DQ's from the dailys now.

One more thing... With this new high coin demand how the heck am I gonna have any coin to waste at the Jesters :p:D:rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

11. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

first thing first if this is the crafting prices....then my premium is gone...by by greedysang..no more creditcard tranaction from me

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  12. trakilaki

Yes it is. Check on the TS if you don't believe.

13. luka311

luka311 Forum Greenhorn

guys is the new patch online or not ? cause i have still the patch 138

14. vojza

vojza Board Analyst

Luka311 new patch is only on test server

15. luka311

luka311 Forum Greenhorn

when it will available for us ? ( heredur server )

16. Slotharingia

Slotharingia Forum Greenhorn

Official support is on a volunteer basis, really? Who does one send the cv to?

17. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

How unfortunate, DSO considers customer service to be of such little value, that it is unwilling to pay anything for it.

I find it difficult to believe Support has a budget of 00.00.

Slotharingia likes this.
  18. ZIDROS

ZIDROS Forum Apprentice

Sorry to hear that Traki. We need ur advice :))
    personally i believe that 9.5 silver instead of 40 ander is a steal. very good. but 160 gold for crafting legendary? so now we collect pink items so we craft orange when we find the gold? unless they change drop rate and drop amounts (not just saying they will) it will be worst than farming COTs. 160 gold is very hard to collect the way things are now. BUT unless we try it we cannot be sure how it works. so, BP, if it doesnt work you go back to R138?

Slotharingia likes this.
  19. trakilaki

I always share info and love to help people. If anyone have question that I can help with .... feel free to contact me here on forum or hit my message wall here. ;)

Now... about the new release. What the hell is going on? I went to TS again and this seems illogical to me :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If this is not a bug ... then we are back in business again :D
    With this selling prices ... 160 gold coins for ID ... doesn't sound too much for me. :D

If this is true and it is not an bug .... you P2P players ... you can have all the uniques in this game and all the gifts with your premium ... all I need is legendary items. :D
    If this is true and not an bug ... this would be in benefit of F2P players indeed.
    But it is all BP's fault because they never give explanation ... never give feedback on anything .... yet ... we have to figure out everything on our own.
    But ... again ... IF this is true and it is not an bug.

Trailboss1 likes this.
  20. ZIDROS

ZIDROS Forum Apprentice

It must be bug because green is abt 5 times more expensive than blue. it doesn't make any sense :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.