Feedback Release 151

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Level 40-45 is Myrdosch expansion ... Gorga and Atlantis are not there.
    How can the length of the quests be cut in half? Either you solve it or not.
    It is clearly they added few more monsters and the monsters should give more XP. I have a level 43 SW and I will test if the monsters give more XP than before.

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Experienced the same thing. How do they even work on something such as XP and end up making something completely different (sounds) worse?

Oh, and lag. Not just sound lag, but actual gameplay lag. Costed me about 3 PvP matches now. Very nice...

Some NPC's sounds are also terribly annoying now. Like the nail-hammering guys in Jarlshofn. Really now... how do you even do it, BP?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  3. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

So it looks like the xp provided from monsters has been boosted up as I was able to get my million xp in a few hours. From 44-45 the xp required is still 4 million but hopefully won't be so drawn out like my previous run from 44 to 45.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

LOL, some of the soldiers in the Swerdfield Pastures now stand as if they were scarecrows. They should be hanging or lying dead, but instead they're standing firmly, with their hands up xD.

After the recent hotfix for R151, I realized something: every update messes up the latest completed achievements, at least for me. R151 fixed my problem with "Shote" sticking up front... and this hotfix undid that.

One good thing that I noticed, though, is that my client now stays in English, instead of reverting to my national language every time it's opened. Thanks for that! Gotta give credit where it's due, huh?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.