Feedback Release 155 (Rise of Balor)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Aug 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Stephene2

Stephene2 Forum Greenhorn

i wonder about new areas also, how do we get there?

2. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

Charge doesn't stun monsters, even though that talent is selected.

Values (in green) of life regen when using Mighty Wild Swing or Dragon hide doent show.

3. alexgriffin81

alexgriffin81 Forum Apprentice

The biggest change I'm really quite angry about is the changing of item appearances. I spent a LONG time crafting my character to look how I wanted in specific legendary gear (as per pic) but now my wolf-skin boots have been downgraded to leather. Aside from it being incredibly frustrating to know now that no item you own is safe from being distorted and changed, I have to ask the simple question... Why???...

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

EDIT Not only did you NERF my crit but also my damage....

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 26, 2015
  5. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

You can use Knowledge talent points to improve your damage.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 26, 2015
  6. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

read what i wrote..

7. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

oh the game is only yours.? excuse us mister ... god.... *** is wrong with those kids.

8. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

We Want our Crit Hit Back
    this is too much of a nerf;)
    or an option to increase it,,thx

wizzo90 likes this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I'm happy with the crit nerf.

10. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

Charge by defult doesnt stun anymore. You have to select the second upgrade for it. It works for me.

11. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

My level 25 DK was level 35 Fame but with this new system I have only 30 points to distribute????

12. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

ok i have done the quest Pure as water 4 times i get to 1 left and it resets to 10 to kill,,lol please fix it thanks

13. Shakal2008

Shakal2008 Forum Greenhorn

please read the post properly

14. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

2 good things I've seen so far after playing a couple of hours:

Lots of universal potions dropping.
    Lots of realm frags dropping.

Completely lousy but totally expected things I've found:

Way too many white items dropping.
    Way too few blue items dropping.
    Almost non-existent exo and legendary drops.
    I'm guessing that at some point cubes will drop, but it wouldn't shock me at all if you played with the drop rate of these.

Then the all time lousiest idea ever.

First you nerfed our crit.

Then you basically give us the option to choose from what else do we want to lose. Do I want dmg? If so I have to give up hp and attack speed. Thanks so much for that.

Prior to this "improvement" our knowledge tree was a 50/50 choice.

Now, we will get a max of 50 points to choose from the 140 you teased us with.

If I am completely lucky, in a few months of grinding to get my knowledge tree full again I'll be able to get my character back to where I was before this "improvement".

15. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

bought a tome of insight and used, completed Kaylin quest 3/5. went to teleport back to town and it transported me to the travel stone in Stillwater bay. quest is not complete, tome of insight has disappeared along with all items I gathered on the map, yet they kept my andermant!!!! anyone else getting this problem? if just had to do again, fine, but give me my ander I wasted back....

16. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I have not done an event yet but I seem to have gotten way stronger post patch. I have always be low crit with my mage going for damage over crit and crit % damage. I gained over 1/2 of my damage and lost some speed or I can have capped blockrate and a really high block strength with a really fast attack speed.

Now the DK on the other hand has lost quite a lot. Now I will see if maybe he is not healing while useing the healing skills or something else is wrong. I was able to solo map 2 but at times I froze after hitting dragon hide and then the screen came up saying I was dead odd thing my screen still said I had hp. Could just be lag from sound or display icon or char graphics that timed out the moment I triggered Dragon hide. All in All I like the changes. I hated having to pvp to unlock skills. So now I'll never have to pvp again (that is unless I want to have fun and my toon) and will not loose anything for doing just that. I will test throughly tonight and tomorrow and post a longer feed back of skills that might not work and other classes that I have.

For The Win
    Win or loose just have fun...

17. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Liking the new skill system. made the steamy playable now.

18. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

twilight downs map is experiencing some big lag issues(1sec im here,then im there,now im dead type of thing)
    not sure if its syncing with all the players

19. Xanlin

Xanlin Forum Greenhorn

Hey. I just wanted to vent a little bit.
    I got a level 45 DK I am currently playing, he was relatively strong for PvE...meaning i could solo map2, just used blue ess. to quickly kill main bosses and bugs. I spent quite a while building him up to where he was fun to play with both solo and in groups.
    THEN, I log in today and now he is not fun to play. Crit rate, which I built my upon, was cut by more than half. Yeah, my damage took a loss, but i had enough where i dont really care about that hit. HP's took a nice hit too.
    So I moved points around trying to get him close to where he was, but its not working very well. Granted, this is all new and it's going to take some time to fine tune things, I am just not happy right now.
    My toon dies too fast, crit loss effects both damage given and HP's restored through skillsets.
    Yes, I know I can just keep playing, get new stuff, rebuily my toon just like everyone else has to.

I just dont even feel like playing right now, I am taken back by the huge change and it really screwed up my toon. :( Maybe time to take a break.

Hannai likes this.
  20. Pastorale

Pastorale Forum Apprentice

The PV recover after kill is not working!