Feedback Release 157

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Oct 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 157.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

What does that over the half bosses means? Which ones and why not all of them ?

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Bigger lion mount and no iron panties. I might switch to this one.

As for the DK balancing measures, If you're not bringing back stun immunity after stun and/or adding another heal skill/talent, consider shortening the cooldowns for dragon hide and furious battle cry. The problem with dk was stun chains and rehealing/hp, not damage dealing.

Probably so people can't farm the first pw grimm champion nonstop (the flaming archer). My guess is that 50% of the pw champions will have the increased drop table, and it will be random to the map instance. I like this change, btw.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  4. Zamvel7

Zamvel7 Active Author

Ammm I disagree with you, maybe for 1h DK the dmg was a not the problem, but for 2h it is one of the main problems we have,

Since other classes had their dmg boost the 2h are just squishy DK with no block and very low dmg, if 2h dont kill fast enough or if the dmg is not big enough we cant heal,

that's why i suggest to reduce the cooldown of the mighty swing from 3 to 2, and boost the total dmg of the 2h by 25% at least.

thanks!!

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  5. wedrh

wedrh Active Author

Seriously ??? You promise us an upgrade for legendries items WHERE IT IS ??? those 10% on the drop rate won't change anything !!! I have a full crit cristal lvl 50 wich give me 849 crit in 4 lines yogo's one give him more than 900 with only 3 lines are you kidding Bugpoint ?
    and where is the correction of the 8 skills of the SW ?
    - Singularity, sometimes no armore break and no slow down

- frost wind, it always come 1-3 sec later

- frost nova, sometimes it don't stop burnning efect and sometimes come 1-3 sec later

- frozen sphere, it don't deal the right damage 200x1,66=332% base damage but it deal less damage than electrified lightning strike 250x1,33=332,5% base damage those 0,5% damage don't explain the 1-2k i can see...

- destruction, sometimes the cooldown reduction don't work

- gardian, his second skill work 8-11 second later realy usefull xhen the gardian only stay for 10sec

- mind control, sometimes the third skill don't work, the cooldown of the next attack start and the attack disappear

- teleport, sometimes it rollback juste like before...

pls correct all those bug for the 1st patch note of r157...

6. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

One item not mentioned in the patch notes.

Essence modified damage can now be displayed on the character screen.
    Putting on any Essence can now been seen in your character's info page.

7. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Rage attack from 75% to 100%, wow. Seriously? And I'm at 80% with deadly blow with an essence cost of 3, cmon...
    Charge seems way too op now too. Back in old business, DKs freaking op again :)

The rest seems quite nice, I'd be glad though if this "half of the champions" could be specified. Random half of champions, or certain harder champions?

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This one was also not mentioned in the patch notes.
    Now you can buy the radiant gems.
    and I don't know if it is a bug or not ... but they are cheaper than buying x3 polished gems.

[​IMG]

EDIT: The admins from the TS confirmed the price is not bugged ... they are cheaper.
    That is awesome. :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  9. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

omg where is your promise? adding second essence slot on the screen so we can switch essence easier :(

10. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

when you move maps your costumes disappear. says they still on, but they not

11. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

12. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

this isn't a new costume though, its the pumpkin head from a long time ago

13. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

Where is the 6K gold belt from Emilia????
    Thanks

14. trakilaki

There never was a 6K gold belt from Emilia ... in this game.

15. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

(Belt of Zeal) on test server,with +444 damage.
    its on youtube lol

16. trakilaki

I don't need youtube ... i create all the info myself :D
    Now ... can you point any release patch notes containing info about that belt?
    If no ... that means:
    What was never on live server it never was in the game.
    And this R157 is live not on TS.

17. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Many features are not written in the patchnotes, this includes features with r157, as you witness this by yourself.
    The test server is also part of the game, so it was in the game, just different server.

Your correct response should be something like this:
    Maybe in the next patch, maybe the one after, maybe never.

18. trakilaki

The test server is testing ground ... lot of features that were introduced there never saw the light of the day in live version.
    The test server is not part of any game ...

No ... never was!

19. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

The Belt of Zeal is not part of this release and we don't know if it will be part of any upcoming release.
    This is the official answer.

Now on topic please. No more off topic posting

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  20. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

what happen to the teleport then mount skill ?
    We use to be able to do that and now gone ?
    I would prefer the mount and walk skill in turn and to add salt..

Teleport and walk skill still workable .. .!!!!

Can't you see it is very annoying and that it is creating a drag on the server.... !!#@!$#!$!

On Dragan...
    Give us back the barrels
    Also... there is missing laser again..... how many times do we have to wait

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Ergooooooo, Hannai and Troneck86 like this.