Feedback Release 157

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Oct 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Please note the 25% is only anderment not gold.

2. Hannai

Hannai Someday Author

Give us back our DKS! I don't hide behind rocks.. I'm right in there with the you guys givin' it socks!... right behind you guys (yes behind granted! I'm glass cannon but can pack a one-hit-sneak-kidney-punch) but my thorns and arrows ain't gonna help if DKS got no regen.. then it's double death and eulogies all round!
    We are here today to celebrate this toon's life.. he grinded.. he repaired.. he ran out of ander.. but in the end.. it was the lag that took him. Pssh

misterbean and -Skygazer- like this.
  3. Вrаvєпаптh

Вrаvєпаптh Forum Greenhorn

Im a DK , hopefully one of the 20 best from Agathon server, and i HATE PVP right now!!! i loved PVP before, epic war battles, now there are "runners dk" 3v3 is a nightmare, they only win by suddent death , 15 min each 3v3....i have the 6k draken weapon and i hate it, this need to be nerfed or banish from pvp fields same as potions, my regards.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And who are you?

5. Edphin

Edphin Forum Apprentice

He wants to nerf Dk more.He is a Dk hater..:mad: