Feedback Release 158

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Nov 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

This is a problem that was explained already in the patchnote.

Also does anyone know if the PW maps now respawn...

Last edited by moderator: Nov 11, 2015
  2. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

while I tried ,new PW has respawn only in q4 (Wildherz Caverns),but I don't know if they plan for all maps

MegaNuker likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I can confirm that ... and I don't know if it is intended or not.

[​IMG]

... but what I do know is ... this is a bug :D
    I got quiver (good one) from the monsters in Q4 ... and I play a SW.

[​IMG]

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 likes this.
  4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Can you eq the quiver?

5. trakilaki

Of course not ... I only ID it and melt it.

6. draco994

draco994 Active Author

The rings that are newly going to introduce especially that of khalys etc seems not at useful in the current scenario, even lvl 40 legendary normal ones gives some of the dam and crit line was too low. Or introduce more slots to put more rings like a human has 5 fingers each hand, so make it a quest or something like wisdom achievement to open that slot of finger to put additional rings, ( but make it quest as so many rich guys may purchase it and its value may be lost when compared to others :D). The ring of life is mainly used by low levels so make changes to it to make it more useful, i would say those are unique boss drops, the user must be really feel they are the best when dropped, not to calculated as glyps only, i think i made my point. an option may be given to same that is given to dark armour users, like upgrading old ones with frags of somesort, so that we the old guys who got cloaked wrath etc can upgrade it to new status of our lvl, as they are all lvl 40s and that would make it more useful or more meaningful. offcourse the new items also can be from boss drops, but there are a lot who got more than 5 or 6 drops of same uniq item again and again, so hope these type of upgrading feature can be cool to this game, at any stretch , dso is one of the cool games and for a short span i tried many other games and our support is more efficient and quick than many others, so i am getting a feel that this game is more interesting and accpetable.:p;)

7. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Guys Thanks for Confirming it. if it's a known bug, then im happy :) and when is r158 going on live servers? i thought today (12:11:15). im eagerly waiting for it :D

8. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

When the 158 is out, PvP will be literally devastated in favor of those who buy and bet Andermant by jesters (I read that the new gem can only be purchased with shamrocks by Zumpe and not found by the enemies like the whole community expects, but I hope to be wrong). The advantage of having a cooldown reduced by 30% of all skills is immense. This move is the height of disloyalty because the benefit was purchased. But you understand this concept when the opponent will have the skills more quickly, will jump first, will move first etc. Be honest and put the gem or other itemss at the service of all players and not just in favor of a group most economically advantaged.

9. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

As an eventual gambler, I hate that addition as well. Forces people to pay even more. But to be honest, 30% is tons of money, and not sure if someone will go that far. 2nd tier gems seem more reasonable to achieve. That also means those crazy gamblers already have perfect gems, I suspect they have 100-133 hp gems on their amulets. Even more with r158. 20% cooldown vs 1k hp is not that straightforward desicion.

10. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Can someone please tell me when is the sync? I can not find the info.

11. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

it was delayed till next week

12. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

why there is no offical announcement on delaying release 158?

13. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

Do anyone Know the Exact date?

14. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Maybe I missed it, but never saw an official announcement in the forums on a release date. Just something saying it would effect the dragan difficult mobs. Sooo, not sure an official delay message is possible. Guess facebook has become the way to get current information.

Mal3ficent likes this.
  15. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

bro read carefully that (So for the duration of 12-16th November the monsters in the map Castle Ravencaw (Difficult) will become harder to defeat.) so the release of 158 was intended on 12...but the loot drop of pink items was crazy from dks whos repawning every few minutes in hard event mode map...that why its late now after event

16. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Yes, I got that part and what was intended. Of course, if I wanted to find the implementation date for R158, I would know to use the search function and type in "dragan difficult map":rolleyes: to get what I wanted.:)

There is normally 3 threads that come with a new release, the patch notes, the implementation date, and the feedback thread. There were patch notes and a feedback thread for R158 but, never a thread they usually have that announces implementation date. These do not include any additions for the obligatory 2 or 3 hotfixes:p Anyway, that was what I was referencing, that there was no official announcement, so therefor, no official delay announcement other than the information in the Dragan difficult map.

17. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

So u mean r158 release is after Event?

18. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

The release date of R158 will be properly announced in this forum, until then it is available only on Test Server.

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  19. trakilaki

I was playing on TS and I have managed to get to Q6 ...
    I saw lot of people asking in the forums if Q6 has been removed from the game ... well ... the answer is NO.
    M1 and M2 are pretty much the same ... except you will find few monsters with "Random Enchantments".
    There are 5 Knights in M2 ... the only difference is now they have two more enchantments ...one was Vampiric ... and I can't recall the other one .
    Mortis is still at the same place ... only difference now is ... you can't go back to M2 from his courtroom.
    The quest for the coins has been removed.
    Every Knight in m2 is dropping coin ... so practically you get 5 coins from single run ... but there is a catch :D
    The amount of coins needed for the entrance has been increased ... now it takes 5 coins per entry.

[​IMG]

So it is pretty much the same as before ... the only disadvantage is for the players who already have lot of coins ... their coins now will lose 5 times of its value.

The drops in Q6 are pretty much the same as now ... nothing better ... except I never saw a single andermant drop while i was playing.

EDIT: I am reading the next post under this one ... and :D :D :D

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    draco994, MANOJ and sebastian_fl like this.
  20. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

I do not see any lost what so ever, it took us 1 run to get 1 coin and go to Mortis, now it takes 5 coins but still thats 1 run again.