Feedback Release 167

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

You are back at square one with me the lag issue was resolved now its back again, with the new update so bad i cant even play because all i am doing is bouncing around in the city cant even turn in a quest without a problem.

2. Avarawks

Avarawks Forum Apprentice

Nope, can't really be played anymore with the delay loading maps. If there are monsters, you die on the way in then it's load the last urban area, another delay, etc.

Sorry developers, this version didn't work out at all. A lot of the game is getting from point A to point B and that's either long, or hard, or not possible.

Edit: note that the urban centre I'm in is totally empty so it's not just me :D

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Starting PvP match, 10 second delays to load screen and I am getting hammered even before I see myself.
    I even got killed twice before I see the screen. :(
    Really bad.

4. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Same here as the guy above me. Game loads like I would playing with a 8 years old laptop lol.

5. Avarawks

My laptop is 5-6 years old and I've never experienced lag in the game. I know people do, but for me, the game has always been very responsive. Not so today. I walk into a room, wait 40 seconds for the load, and I might or might not be dead when it finishes loading.

I would hope to hear very soon when they expect to have that fixed.

6. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Map load time issue here too.
    I get killed before I know I am being hit at stonekeep.

7. sonorac12

sonorac12 Someday Author

I like the sorting ability in the locker and inventory. Is it possible to "lock" certain items in our bags? I'm very particular where I place my items for easy location and would like those to be locked in that place.

8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The reduced pricing on slots is nice. Cheaper is always welcome. Unfortunately this is the only positive thing in this release.

Reduced pricing for character change... meh, I have always felt it is ridiculous to charge real money for this. I have only used one the sixteen free bookings on my accounts since this feature was introduced. This should really be at the least a shop item or ideally a free feature.

Black screen/long load time... yeah, me too

I know the sort button has been a player requested feature from way back. It's implementation however is just another example of creators this game not actually playing it. To begin with it qualifies more as a shuffle than a sort. A confirmation window has been suggested but I would go further and ask that it be disabled outside of urban areas.

Bug fixes have become a "so what" thing. The list of bugs grows with each patch more than what is fixed. During the Youzu acquisition the press release included this statement from Khaled Helioui, CEO Bigpoint, “With this collaboration, Bigpoint begins the next chapter in its history focused exclusively on the quality of titles published." I dunno, maybe the word "quality" means something different that what I think.

In the last dev dairies the QA guy said three words, "testing, testing, testing." Assuming he is doing his job the stuff he is finding must be OMG Fatal Errors, leaving no time to actually test the quality of of things that seeming work.

Obviously I can live with content/game mechanics that I do not really care for since I came back to this game. What really bothers me is the trend towards the game becoming literally unplayable.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Morinphen likes this.
  9. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

aaaahhh So all is normal then :oops:o_O:eek::mad::D:p:)

10. 1 min to load a map ? Lucky guys, I'm bugged on a brown screens since 39 days :D

11. sonorac12

sonorac12 Someday Author

When I was on my little toons (who I keep outside of Cardhun), loading screen was fine, normal even. It wasn't till I got onto my lvl 50 mech who I keep in Cardhun, and now my loading screens are forever long and brown.

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

So what actually is happening?
    1. it is level dependent - The Higher the level of the character is the more waiting time you get. Actually it is not level dependent but it looks like it is because higher level characters have more finished quests, more content into "compendium" ... etc.
    2. The character is entering the map immediately , you can see it right away ... BUT ... there is a long delay until the player gets picture on the monitor. I was observing the other player's behavior when this is happening.

13. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

on another note, can we please change the colour of the ? back to yellow/gold (whatever it is) for event quests, I have so much trouble seeing them on the maps and surely cant be the only colour blind player with same issue?

14. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

What a giant steaming pile...enter the event map to check things out and exit only to never connect again. Restart and now have a lovely sky bluish colour while waiting to see if it will load up...oh here we go it loaded after 6 minutes or so. What a turd...

15. RichMan

RichMan Active Author

The characters are getting normaly in the map. I saw that too when i was trying to do dragan event with a friend. He entered the map but after 1 minute or so the image unfroze and he could see the map and move. As my self who gets the freezing for 2 minutes xD

16. Avarawks

I truly appreciate the level of service the powers that be give this game. Pats on the back all round! I hope the hotfix on June 20th does the trick, because that delay in switching rooms is just brutal.

Now is it possible to have the Dragan event extended by a few days? I don't want to get into an event or really anything with the current delay handicap, so I'll be stepping back until it gets resolved.

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yep ... a new "tracker" has been implemented.

18. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

Yep this is quite annoying. 30sec+ wait on every change map.
    My group killed Dragan before I could even see the screen :(

19. Avarawks

30 seconds? You must be special. It takes us over a minute to load a room. I'd kill for 30 seconds!

Brutal. Changing rooms is chewing huge amounts of time out of my day. Solution: see you Monday.

20. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

I guess I'm better off than waiting over a minute....