Feedback Release 167

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Indeed!

On another note, anyone else suddenly losing the sound from time to time? It solves itself by resetting the game, but it's weird.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I never listen to the game sound. I usually listen to music while playing.

Troneck86 likes this.
  3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Yeah, I know some people do that, but nevertheless... an issue. Also, when the Black Widow spawns, there's a champion-defeated sound (you know, that ta-daa), which, again, is weird and not supposed to happen, I guess.

Also, on certain occasions lasers were very briefly invisible... resulting in some near-deaths if not the real thing.

4. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

I notice the issue with the kobold tabs being out of order has reappeared. thought was fine after r167 but after this hotfix it is back for me

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

The 164 long loading bug is still here together with his mother, the compendium.:mad:
    The Black Widow mount makes no sounds when walking and doing her stationary thingy, only at mount-dismount! I like it quiet, even tho it's a bug like on the victory jump emote.:rolleyes:
    The only positive thing about this release is that all the player got to taste a tiny part of the agony that the ones who have the loading bug since R164 get to taste every time they try to play.:D

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nope ... it was there all the time .

7. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

I agree with Red_Jaeger the sort button makes a mess, I tried it once and will never click it again in it's current state.
    In all i have 319 inventory slots it took me forever to sort out my items after clicking that button.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016