Feedback Release 177

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Nov 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

As for the leaderboards... now nothing seems to load for me. And the top reads "Matches Wo..." and "Matches Pla..." so I guess your team did indeed work extremely hard on this, as you advertised on Facebook. And what about the rest of the maps in the PW boards? Ah, no... those are supposed to be the whole Qs' names... because Q1, Q2, etc. would've been too misleading xD. You never cease to amaze me, BP.

Is this really what we had to endure two downtimes on consecutive days for? Not to mention also most likely another one for a hotfix soon? Nice.

Another piece of feedback for you: since this patch, I occasionally get loading errors (client and forum). Keeps getting better...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Low level char 3 polished ruby 1 polished onyx 1 normal onyx, worth 27733 andermant.
    High level char 3 flawless ruby, 2 flawless onyx, worth 270000 andermant.

Thats my loss, other players that pay to play lost milions of andermant in worth of gems, this is one big blunder. If they ignore us many players will quit the game, no one is crazy to pay again or gring that much to get back the lost in gems by the fault of BP & DSO Team.

3. ElveElve

ElveElve Someday Author

##PVP BUG##

When im changing the audio volume, while waiting for the match, when the match starts and the dialog box 'XX match found! would you like to join' pops up, buttons become UNRESPONSIVE, meaning i can neither join or reject the match!!1

Once again, congratulations on precise coding, really impressive, at my work they would fire such developers ;))))

Morinphen likes this.
  4. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

They have to give back those gems period. (or full stop ) ha

5. ijzerreus

ijzerreus Forum Apprentice

I found the lay out of the previous PvP list much better.
    When i press now "L", there isn't a list with ur friends and guild mates anymore?

And let's be honest: who cares what time u have in a PW run. It's all about the loot. I rather have good loot with a bad time then the other way around ! :D

6. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

My friend lost 5 +38 rubies in the event axe XD, this better be fixed,or the next $20000 might not be spent on this game anymore:D

7. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

I would like to say this PvE leaderboard addition is about as useless as the sort button in inventory and locker. It is utterly useless unless there is a reward system on a weekly basis, giving out prizes such as anders or materia. I personally do not want to know how much time I'm farming a map. I would hate to be number one on any of the list as it will just tell the whole server what a loser I am to spend so much time on a game.....and I do spend a lot of time on it. I just dont want to know it and I dont want the entire server to know it as well. So what does this mean? I guess I will spend less time playing. This is where my money goes to I guess. Instead of bringing better contents and things that actually improve the game, BP decides to add useless things such as this so show they are actually working. As I said, it is utterly useless unless there is a weekly or monthly reward system, something to strive for. If not, I dont want these useless data telling the whole server where I spend my time. Basically leaderboard, is more like loser board....who are the biggest loser with no life on DSO.

Morinphen likes this.
  8. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

My feedback is loading...
    still loading....

9. Morinphen

You done-did it again! Now I'm certain: NEVER will they cease to show us how any display of incompetence can be one-upped with a next try! At least they're consistent and good at one thing... being bad. Why am I saying this? Because hip-hop-hurray they done-did fix the missing crit. values not showing on offensive offhands... while screwing absolutely everything else up! Now you can see HP and resist. from gems into the item they're into's tooltip... but as white lines... or blue, or both... (two different uniques of mine show the gems' HP in white, respectively blue lines)... so on some items you see some stuff, others you don't... total chaos and confusion. I won't dare to ask how this could be worse as I already did a couple times and here we are...
    Except time-based achievements, totally true!
    It will... with a coming fix. Seems we could have multiple on the way... ugh. Well, at least it's a known issue being worked on...
    Golden sarcasm #2. Hmm, maybe this release ain't that bad - loads of laugh-sources (besides the rage, of course).

MikeyMetro likes this.
  10. SweetRanger

SweetRanger Forum Apprentice

Double damage bug? From my understanding this was never a bug, it's been like this from the start of this game... so what changed ? This "fix" should be undone in my opinion .

11. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Ive heard that these PVE leaderboards will reset monthly and the top player(s) per map will get some rewards, like clovers, gold, ander, essence and other stuff like that .I dont know if this is true though, but would be nice if it wasnt just a rumour xD.If there are no rewards then its pretty much a useless feature like you said.

Wouldve also been nice to have some rewards for achievements too, instead of just some titles.Players would try to get as many points as possible if rewards would be implemented for these.

Morinphen likes this.
  12. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I think this is the beginning of the lead-in for the possible creation/development of Guild Wars. ... But don't quote me....

13. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

These are quite popular in games I have seen from many Asian based companies. Surprised? :rolleyes: The last such game I played was a Chinese company (that unfortunately did not understand the cash-grab concept and the game got shut down :p) Anyway, that particular game had like 12 different leaderboard categories. Some of them where quite silly.

Back to feedback: I saw in another thread a couple post suggesting and opt-out option. Personally, I have no use for the new leaderboards. Besides, I am the most wandering, easily distracted player around (it is quite common for me to stop and look thru my inv in the middle of a run, lol) so I will never be anywhere near the top anyway :D)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Lazycrazy, Morinphen and EhtovK like this.
  14. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

I'll leave my feedback when this release hits the live servers, where everything will work properly.

Morinphen likes this.
  15. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Hotfix R177, nothing is mentioned about returning our gems?! I'am shoked! :eek: That is not fair, you made the issues, and we the players did not do anything wrong. Take responcibility for the issue that you made and return our gems or give us in andermant so we can buy them again.

16. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

looks like my only hope didn't happen... another hotfix.... when will you learn your lesson, BP.... C'mon, you're better than this. At least you could, I believe in you....

17. Morinphen

Well, as of now they're eternally loading data... so no leaderboards, actually. Mostly nothing succeeded, just bugs. Best release ever.
    And yeah, they said they might add prizes for the boards sometime in the future, along with some group modes or whatever... manure.
    Exactly. Nobody asked for it, so we got it (and it doesn't even work xD). Maybe we should start only asking for such stupid things...
    Because maybe then they'll ignore as usual and do something good instead... reverse phychology, LOL. Let's try and see xD.
    Alright, see you in a few years =)).
    Again, it's only hotfix #1. So that will probably come in a later one. We wouldn't want the devs to have too much to work on, would we?
    Plus, who doesn't love downtimes? The more, the merrier, right xD ? Jokes aside, it's a known issue... so we wait for a fix now (-_-").
    No, they're not. I pity you for actually believing in them :/. I tried to keep some hope too, but now I'm just trying not to expect anything.

18. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I haven't noticed it before... so I presume it came (it's gone actually) with this release... But I'm glad that unrelated horse is out of my character selection screen. :D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  19. Morinphen

So they ran a script and gave people their gems back. Except... my brother received different ones than he was supposed to...
    LOL, what? They went back about the cosmetic changes of that screen? Without telling anyone, OFC. We'll have to get used to that, huh?

20. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Like the new, totally weird, stat display on items. Seems as if total chaos hass taken over the dev shop. Hard to even called them a team anymore. A bunch of individuals doing stuff, not communicating with each other, let alone us, while the producer kicks back hoping (but mayhaps not caring) that it all comes together :rolleyes:

In a few minutes the servers go down for maintenance for the third time since this release. Monday's hotfix will make four. A new record?

Dev1, "it still isn't working."
    Dev2, "Get a bigger hammer."

:D:D:D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Reinier, Morinphen and LudiGrozd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.