Feedback Release 185 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Feb 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

And you get it on map <50lvl or with toon lvl49.... something like this:
    [​IMG]

That must be something in the future. Today I get boots that have one magic ench. +25 dmg so.. who knows?

But biggest problem with items is that you can get often exo or leg with 3 line "% inc. crit. dmg" or HP or resist. If you are "lucky" you can get 3x "% inc. demage" but value are <2% (sum max 6%)??? And than after getting leg with 3x some-ench that add up to 20-25% you get magic (blue) item that have 15-20-25% in one line.

My opinion is that they worked quickly and without a real plan to change event to expansion. Why? Whatever you look have bug, strange behavior, wrong spelling, wrong content... From New Years till now:

1. News section: Some event are forgotten, there is difference between client and browser news section.
    2. Main screen: There is a nice picture of "Sands of Malice" but text beneath state: "confront the greatest of all enemies in the darkness of LorTac: Balor!"
    3. Forum: Event calendar for february was put on 10th. Its 5 days past expansion... lets see when will we get new post in "FAQ and tutorial > Eguipment" subject that is most interesting for all of us.
    4. Bug and glitch: Mobs that cant be targeted, travel stones that dont work, boss that give less exp than Sigi on lvl35, you can play whole day in Deeps of Demise and get maybe 10% to next lvl even with XP event, quest items that are lvl54 even if you are 51-52, Treasure Cave drops bone dust once in half hour, final boss that you can play only on lvl55 and excruciating..... that just a few problems.

All of that is pointing to not organized, without a plan, careless work and as result this expansion could have the opposite effect on the game. BP act like the left hand does not know what right hand is doing.

We will see in the coming weeks how these changes will impact on items from new and full moon event. I'm afraid it will have problems too.

HurrDurr likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

He's saying that he isn't getting invites from tanks and that is the problem.

3. SUPERDOUPER

SUPERDOUPER Junior Expert

dude im talking about groups in general, everyone wants dwarfs in groups, and now for sw and rangers are very hard to find group for mode 2 or 3, before this expansion i was able to solo everything on fatal , but now thats not the case, just check region chat on heredur and you will see, dwarfs , dwarfs, dwarfs

rpfo and jayr3d like this.
  4. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

alot of the new gear system does not make sense at all pvp destroyed, pve destroyed , and now finally gear is a mess lol

SUPERDOUPER likes this.
  5. hjase

hjase Forum Greenhorn

You need to change the window for gem sale shows you can get a flawless sapphire???

6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Guess its time to say that dwarfensang has become even worse with the new update. You didnt touch the skills of the dwarfs, you didnt address their critless setups which are now worse than ever - they now have torso, belt and helmet with increased damage reaching unbelievable character damage making them OP in a boss fight.

1 tank with 2-4 dwarfs is the only boss team that makes sense. They can protect tanks and themselves from freezing by heredur yet deliver enormous damage.

Their builds are the easiest to craft. Their skills are the easiest to use.

This game no longer make any sense.

jayr3d, -{Gabriel}-, HurrDurr and 2 others like this.
  7. SupremeBeing

SupremeBeing Forum Apprentice

Thank you

8. SUPERDOUPER

so true m8, while everyone else take a huge blow and with every new level from 50 to 55 have become weaker , dwarfs on the other hand have become more powerful , and now they are in demand like never before, and we who play sw and rangers idk i guess its best to quit, like you said m8 dwarfensang

9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yeah, zero crit turret and run strategy is working fine....

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And that is why I've suggested that Mech skills need a rework for ages... oh well. Maybe in another 1-2 years.

jayr3d likes this.
  11. HurrDurr

HurrDurr Forum Apprentice

"final cashgrab" in progress. Technical debt is pilling up.

jayr3d likes this.
  12. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

The Dev's idea for making it so the twinks can no longer get uniques in PW has just destroyed the game for lots of players who do not cash in on your game or spend small amounts especially end game players
    You are making new players level all the way too 55 to unlock PW's although level 10 twinks can go sit in Cardhun and say Ayuda Grimm Por favor all day long so a mod or a dev you tell me is that fair ???
    So a new level 10-20 player goes in to a PVP match to try to get there knowledge books because it is now forced upon all players by your daily selection .
    Oh My God a level 16 Recruit vs a level 11 Ardent Knight of the Order Twink level 16 gets dead and says *** just happened
    BTW before any of you high spending twinks respond about learning to play the game I do not have a low level toon I have a level 53 Field Marshal Mage 4 years+ old although I do get asked in guild chat why are these guys so strong so it is where I get my information
    You are so out of touch with the twink issue because I am guessing that is your main way of raising funds ????
    Also with mechs I agree with most others about them easiest class too build easiest class to play drop turret run
    The other thing with mechs they put down there machine gun in PVP you are nearly dead before the stream of light showing you where it is coming from shows up on screen some guys die before it even shows on the screen
    Mechs need to be nerfed and nerfed soon
    Your update to 55 could of been a lot better if it was not rushed was planned better was played by normal players first that don't run around with Red Essence on to complete maps AND IF you listened to your player base for a change !!!!!!
    You are driving players away idk if you can see that ???
    People play with friends if others find something else to play whole groups leave my friendslist has gone from almost always full green for online to pretty much red light all the time without friends to play with your game is boring and not worth playing

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  13. SUPERDOUPER

plus i dont understand why did you remove critical hit from left side items such as rings, necklace , and belt ? only class who can have benefit from it once again are dwarfs and maybe ttank dk, all others are really screwed,

14. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

15. HurrDurr

HurrDurr Forum Apprentice

Who would have thought that a big release could go without fatal bugs. Well, silly me. Congratulations to new exciting exploit, the genie bug.
    I've been around for some time. Seen this over and over with release after release. Full feedback threads won't budge anything. Words fail me. Perhaps a picture can do better. Who knows? Maybe... Well, good luck
    [​IMG]

Zed likes this.
  16. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

[​IMG]

:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::D:p ... ... ...

Nothing against harder challenges/modes, but please... if it's to reduce player's effectiveness, do it in a way that affects all the classes equally. It starts to go beyond disrespectful by now...

17. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

So I'm finally level 53 and got a glimpse at what to expect for level 55 calculations. Oh boy are we up for some heavy load. I am beginning to see the "price" we pay for the new gems. No excitement so far, though of course I might be wrong.

Let's look at maximum armor/resistances for instance (you can read more about them on the wiki page):
    Maximum armor/resistances values go from level 40-45-50-55 as follows: 6224 - 7676 - 9480 - 25585 (aprox. value).
    So while before we had a growth of 15%-20% of maximum value and hence deprecation of current resistances and armor. For level 55 guess what... it's more than 100%. I did a small google doc indicating this loss between multiple level tiers and percentages. You will notice how ridiculous level 55 gets. (@Mods: I can of course post a picture of the google doc if such an external link is deemed illegal so please let me know and I will edit if necessary. Thanks.)
    So new gems are that great? Or the awesome new items defensive stats? I fear not. It's more like a smart play with the numbers to give us the impression that we are becoming more powerful. Well guess what?! WE ARE NOT! On contraire, all our current builds and gems are rendered obsolete big time. The Qaizah gems are not a "nice to have" - as you level up they turn into a must have.

The critical hit rate is also quite sad, since the required 80% value has almost doubled (from 8800+ up to 16000). So while the runes definitely open room for onyxes, they become a necessity for high critical hit values. The only upside I have to this is the nerfing of high critical hit values for two-handed builds, balancing a bit things out between two-handed and one-handed.

Remains to be seen how builds will align in time and top builds arise, but for the time being let's no go all hype because we have "better stats" on items, because level 55 renders our characters seriously obsolete! (way worse than it was when going from level 45 to level 50)

18. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Just a reminder.
    This is a feedback thread. Search the forum or open new thread in case you have issues with quests.
    Keep the conversation on topic.

Cheers

19. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

This is what the marketing/finance folks would like everyone to believe. For players that have all or mostly royals now and race to lvl 55 without a plan this is true. For the rest of us it most certainly is not. The design is intentional to get the former group to buy refiners and/or gems. While the latter group, with a little paitence, should not be facing any disastorous gem problem.

My main toon has exactly 7 old royals, 3 sapphs and 4 cyans. It is a fairly simple matter to coninue to combine my other old gems as I craft replacement Qaizah gems. In my case this has not even started yet since I have a significant number of specials that got moved opening up regular gem slots. I have to fill these first before with decent Qaizahs before even begining to think about my existing gems.

What they did with this expansion is not unique. I have seen it in many other games. Make it very easy to level and put the grind into actually building a strong endgame character.

I do not dispute your numbers. The stat drop off was apparent to me before I even started leveling. Ofc, if one wants a top tier toon and wants it right now there is trouble ahead. For me, I live in a 'good enuf' world which keeps me from feeling there is anything that is "must have."

The only thing that was truely rendered obsolete with r185 was my old plan. Workin on a new one now... will wait to see how that goes.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

20. bruluci

bruluci Forum Apprentice

Doe anyone know if an old lvl3 PW unique will work with a new PW unique to get the set bonus?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.