Feedback Release 186 - Hotfix

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Mar 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

Why do i have to craft an amulet like this? 4 x 18%critical dmg (it means i will do 1,72 x actual damage) is better for me.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm not wasting my time. The developers ignored what I've said about the CV system. They ignored what I said about the crafting system. They ignored my feedback about the new enchantment values. They ignored what I said about the sapphires and a better way to handle it. Just about any time I do a mathematical analysis, it is ignored, so I won't waste my time with the math of this... they don't have the capacity to comprehend it. The one thing I will say is that this makes some legendaries more valuable than uniques.

Demon likes this.
  3. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

So, the dev team decided to cutoff the enchantments and ask what should they do further? They ask us? After their decision? Sorry, i`m missing the point? What is the real question here? Whats done its done. They have to go further. It is the only way. Bring back the recources to those who allready crafted those items and that`s all. It is the only normal way to go.
    But...wait. There is a catch.
    The only class managed to craft some of those items is their favourite class. Soooo? What should they do? Ask the community? And what for? Really, what for? Go, guys, let them have those items. Other classes never can have those items. Simply because this is the new "balance"in game. Go further, "balance"the game more and more! We asked for balance, right? :) So, its our fault, not their fault. No worries, we understand, we can manage. No problem, guys, go deeper :)
    Oh, lett me guess. They ignored your math, because it will destroy the "balance", mate. Maybe your math will bring other classes close to this class i am talking about. What class you will ask, right? Well, those great heroes in this game that are afraid of loosing crit in inferno :) . Those great heroes that dont have enough damage and needed to remove sapphires and gained more space to putt additional rubies! Still dont know who are these great heroes. Well, the "balance" will show who they are.
    So, in the end, what is the point to ASK US what should they do. No point. Just let them have those items. We will manage somehow. Even with the new "balance" in the game...

4. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

The difference between lvl 59 perfect ammy and perfect lvl 60 ammy is 12 DMG.
    Those will turn into 30 dmg on your ammy.
    You can spend 270k Drakens to get those wonderful 750 DMG that with res ess and everything exists in this game willl turn out to be 4300 dmg (around a 10% dmg increase) or use an ammy with 36-40% hp which will turn to be 7k-10k HP... I'll take the hp ammy, most of all when it will be time to put a step into infernal 6 modes.

This is for the dwarfs, the other classes, will diligently take the CHD enchants.

Nostradamus88 likes this.
  5. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Because ask the Cms in english is locked, i will say it here. How about increasing the selling price of items to what it was before r185.And now a serious question and if one can answer go ahead: Who benefits from reducing that much the selling value of the items, especially now with the crafting prices going up? I could explain such a move if we could buy gold like andermants with real money, but since we cant such a move is not such a good idea and it does not benefit neither the players nor the devs, on the contrary it made the frustration of the players towards the devs even greater.Nice job!!!

rcch likes this.
  6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Either way, crafting is still bugged:
    [​IMG]

7. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

You can craft with andermant, players that put money in game gamble on jesters and usualy they get gold from there or they craft with andermant, so for BP is just another way to make money and they benefit for all those changes, i think that was the purpose in the first place.

8. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

of course you are nerfing those items? are you even serious?
    this is kinda like youre asking if you want pinjata-bug-players to keep their gems because it's so hard to fix it... seriously have you not seen those players stats who have used this? im not accusing players who used this.. they played smart and used your thoughtlessness and flaw in the coding... now what for BP is paying your salary... DO YOUR JOB AND STOP WHINING "but its so hard"!!!
    i just cant believe that im even reading this? like saying can i just forget the mess i made and leave it there and go do other stuff that is more fun to do.

And just for your information i want to share my feelings that why dont you just delete those bugged low level legendaries in the game... they were, they are and they will mess your game over and over and over again.. why in the earth you let players to keep them? you just have lowered our 1-2-3k € gems about EDIT. you have destroyed saphires etc etc... so why cant you delete items that are BUGGED and are level 1-8?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  9. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

After 4 and 1/2 to 5 years playing this game it is time to call it quits the developers don't listen to anything from these forums
    The DSO Facebook page is 90% filled with bad comments to the game and nothing changes
    There is 0 balance in this game now
    Yes I play a Ranger and I have been an end game Ranger for 3+years at 40 when I first hit PW's I thought this is tough but worked through it with groups which was wasy enough to do
    Farmed every event I could and got my dark Armour which served me well in the day
    So the game maxed to 45 next and Watery Grave was opened to level 30 players which was not so bad in level difference
    Back to doing PW's again and after so much complaining about Wildherz Cave drops at 40 nothing changed
    Off we go to 50 next which I still found easy enough and contined to play with friends now it was not PW's so much that where complained about but Mechs being OP and level 10 twinks in Cardhun
    Then we go to 55 where I find that the PW's are worse than they were at level 40 Mechs are OP and nothing is going to be done to balance it the reason for this is people in this game do not want to work on something to make it better they want a fast fix and the fast fix is the mech
    Numerous people I have talked to have quit there Ranger Mage Knight for the Mech they built the main reason it is easy to play and way easier to make strong tbh I have heard the saying going around Agathon Server Dwarfensang which this game is becoming and it is kind of sad I have wasted 4-5 years on this and built a decent Ranger too just say look [EDIT] this it is not fun it is boring and you want too much time from people to play what is a computer game that should be for fun
    People at Bigpoint should realise not everyone is willing to put hours a day into this game people work they have families and most importantly they have real lives with real friends DSO is a game maybe you should go back to basics and think what is fun for the players instead of so much hating on this game that so many people through out the years have loved and enjoyed
    Good luck to those that remain and Happy Gaming :)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 30, 2017
    Szmaciak likes this.
  10. Mr.eggplant

Mr.eggplant Forum Apprentice

Yes, you should apply adjustment on every crafted gear. But you better give them back the materials they used and you can never blame them for not knowing that it wasn't the intended result(How can we even know that?).

Not doing anything about the already crafted gear is just a big Laziness on your part, running away from your mistakes..

Btw im just gonna whine for a little bit. How come only unique ring got CHR on base stat? Cmon guys?! Atleast add a non-unique ring with CHR base stat. How can SW/RA even farm those unique rings? PW gotten harder. Cant Solo anymore. Its hard to find a group to farm with(DK tank and the rest dwarfzzz), and if you even manage to find one you'll get kicked out eventually(they will keep you in if you got many Spirit stones, yeah you are now a priest grats! LOL) .

Lazycrazy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.