Feedback Release 190 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, May 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 190
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.

Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,

Your Drakensang Online Team

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I'm a MAC user - so far so good - no crashes - will monitor the performance for the next 10-12 hours.

UPDATE 1: after a few hours of playing (around 6 on and off), opening inventory, scrolling over the items, standing in crowded places in Splintered City and Kinshill- still no crashes. The noise of hammer of Rutger the Blacksmith in the Splintered City seems to be greatly reduced and he is not heard from a distance but only when a player actually approaches him.Will monitor the performance during next few hours.

UPDATE 2: second day without a single crash during around 10 hours of play time- all works fine.
    UPDATE 3: Third day after the implementation of R190. Defeat the Undefeatable event finished - no crashes throughout.
    UPDATE 4 ( final): 4th day - no crashes so far, played in parties and solo, crafted items, arranged and re-arrenged inventory,stood in the most crowded places both in Kingshill and tha Splintered City- no crashes. Final opinion : MAC problems have been fixed. Thank you very much.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. zboysss

zboysss Forum Greenhorn

Frequent displacement! The program can not respond! Team collision is serious! Forever Displacement Displacement! Can not be positioned.
    Or the previous version is stable!
    Personal advice Do not modify the core part of the source! As widows in general, always update the patch! But the more the more the more unstable!
    I am sorry! It is the game can not respond to the displacement of serious! So bad mood.
    This version is the most unstable version since playing this game!

4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

1. I do appreciate the effort on the crashes. It was Uber annoying and also costly in a lot of cases. After 6 hours of play, no crashes.
    2. Since the release, pick up of every item is laggy. This is huge downside of the release. Multiple people in my guild reported this too. In the past we would have a pick up lag if the screen took lots of time to load, i.e brown screen. Now it takes forever no matter how fast you have changed the map.
    3. I'm disappointed with no fix for the dwarfs essence bug, which will destroy another event, the DTU.

5. sandip.tayel

sandip.tayel Forum Apprentice

core and prestine glow really good, any one any idea is that khylas new set coming or rumor?

6. This is an official Release Feedback thread. Not a Technical Issue/Bug thread. And not a Discussion thread. Kindly do not spam this thread with lag-related concerns. Thanks.

If you are encountering major lag issues on Agathon or Tegan, please read this thread.

For general lag-related issues, refer to the forum's Technical FAQ (link in forum admin's signature)

7. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

190... where do i start?
    positive: no more sound related crashes so far.
    negative: loading maps is so slow and buggy it hurts (and i use a good gaming machine and got 15ms stable Ping , so for some others it must be hell)

and to add icing on the cake:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.