Feedback Release 195 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Erebus, Jul 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Anything about the changelog? Many things changed without us knowing Dmg/hp and other things...
    Why can't you be like the other companies (not talking to you i speak about bp).
    It's the first game i play and the changelogs are just a fast list with whatever the dev can remember that has changed..
    I wanna know even the 1hp/dmg change... All the big changes that you post we can figure them out ourselves.
    See a small example of DETAIL in changelog.. Don't delete it please.

Any small or big change should be mentioned. There are people who actually care and you ignore them!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is exactly what I am experiencing since R194 ... I play at Grimmag.
    I have no lag at all everything runs nicely in PvE and PvP ... until i start picking up items or selling them at the shop.
    My latency is 38-45ms ... but once I start picking up or selling items it goes up to 70-85ms (which is still not enough to produce such a great latency in gameplay). In PvE i have to click twice or more times just to be sure I did pick up the item ... at the shop once I click to all items in a page ... they are slowly disappearing from my inventory ... one by one with a second or so delay in between.
    It is the game and the coding that is producing this "effect" ... not the player's connection/network gear/PC.

cogix likes this.
  3. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

I get laggy on Grimmag by many factors.

- I get laggy when I spend lots of time on the same map (like Dragan event pearl farm running circles)
    - I get laggy when my invertory gets near to be filled and picked up lots of stuff Quick
    - I get laggy when I use the map ( either full or minimized)
    - I get laggy when I open the chat wider or swap between the party - guild- location tabs (better not even touching it)

And sometimes the game just feels dull. Cant even see the proper attack speed while I shoot - looks like a break point slower, or the character looks slow while running but nothing is changed in its gear

Sometimes the buttons just get stuck and only reacts for the second-third push, then it shoots according to the press numbers... ( pretty annoying during pvp when i shoot all my concentration cause of this for nothing in the end...

Sometimes the mouse button sticks in the game and keeps using the skill that is put on the left button, and wont stop til an escape skill is used - but sometimes even continues after.
    Its my 4th mouse. They got beaten cause of this. Then one of my friend started to talk about he needs another mouse cause it keeps stuck.... firing the skill unstoppably.....
    SO its not caused by my/our mouse.

I dont know how it is now, but on the TS I experienced disappearing pointer few days ago, I hope it wont come live... My eyes burnt out looking where it is...

4. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

So the Infernal II is here, it's pretty neat! Or is it ? The problem in the small servers like Tegan and Agathon it's difficult to find suitable group from time to time. I feel that the Infernal II "scoring" towards the leaderboards should be increased especially in terms of bosses.
    I feel that the difficulty and points doesn't really compare especially in Herald and it's maps.To be honest with > the most important boss for aquiring a good weapon (ofc you want the highest tier) comes with the too high prices. You are spending a lot of essence to solo the stuff and you are left with what... 12k lousy points from a Infernal 2 run and spend almost 1k ander for revives and lot of red/blue essences.
    While you can do all the with green and blue and lv3 and have better score.
    Consider boosting up the scoring in Infernal II , it is not lucrative to be punished in low points.

5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I used to drop 3 full pages of items AT LEAST in a row ( m1 + m2 + boss ) in infernal I ( before R195 ),
    now It seems like drop rate brutally crumble down ( quite close to 2 full pages in a row ).

Maybe I'm wrong.

Is now infernal II drop rate same as infernal I ( before R195 ) ? Isn't it ?

P.S. : new welcome/ log-in page ? seems like the same old log-in page as the drakensang asian version, isn't it ?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  6. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

As long as the New moon event doesn't give anymore blossom, I would say take it off from the currency bag and add instead essence cores, burners from the viscanium event, pickaxes, the maps for the viscanium event etc. In other words, everything that still exist and it's a currency as long as you need them to pay the entrance etc.

Shabono and Zulily19 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.