Feedback Release 207

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Mar 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

if you think daily rewards arent refreshed then
    [EDIT] refresh map then look again.

if you look just time number theres then sry my faault.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

So the issue with Daily Quests/Dealss still hasn't been fixed on Agathon and Tegan. And the problem I'm seeing is different between my characters. Three of my toons seem to get new Daily Quests (although I don't always do them) each day. One randomly seems to get a reset of yesterday's or a new one, and I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing to cause the odd behavior.

For example, I logged on to each of my four toons this evening. I had 1 hr 30 min to finish the dailies based on the Daily Deal timer. I did not do the Daily Quests/Deals. I have now logged in 2hrs 40 min after the above time out and three of my four toons had a reset on everything. One toon did not.

In looking back on the four toons, the only difference I see is that the one toon that didn't reset, selected items for the Daily Deal when the other three did not. Is this the issue or is it truly a random thing? Anyone else test this?

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

You missed the point. The time resets at 5pm (pacific standard time) and the rewards reset at 1am (pacific standard time).

Whether I refresh the map or not doesn't change that simple fact.

Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.