Feedback Release 211

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jul 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Hello,
    I wanted to avoid such reactions.
    That is why I deliberately did not mention my character with which I play most often.
    So you do not have to defend your DK because I gave a standard example.

What matters to me is that the developers have gone wrong since the beginning.
    They have always been busy to make a banana, orange, kiwi and strawberry equal to each other. THAT DOES NOT GO!
    And that is precisely the reason why there are always characters that are disadvantaged compared to the others.
    To the developers team to solve this, I wish them success.

2. AlecsandurStrashni

AlecsandurStrashni Forum Greenhorn

Hi i have Mage 55 lvl with Q8 and Q7 sets in R210 i hit 8k but today with R211 i hit only 1500-3000 dmg. And this is not nerf??

3. Kaydranzer

Kaydranzer Someday Author

Yes and that imo is a huge problem. Sure you can fail with a dwarf, but only if he/she has no idea what they are doing. Dwarf deals much more damage as mage and rangers, even with weaker stats. In addition to that, they offer group talents, that benefit mostly the 2h DK. With tesla talent+BoW+Q7 Set of DK, they reach absurdly high attackspeed plus dwarf has best cooldown reduction for group play.

You may have a mini Q7 Buff from ranger or some crit damage from mage, but here, a dwarf is still superior.

4. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

[EDIT]
    you can not keep the mouse buttons pressed anymore because now you stop attacking ... that's a basic function of the mouse and it's ruined

Last edited by moderator: Jul 14, 2018
    Morinphen and ULTRAPEINLICH like this.
  5. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I think it starts from painful onward, which makes 120% for inf3. I play inf2 and, while I didn't use a timer, it does feel like it takes double time than few days ago.

And, as a feedback, this is not really a challenge in the end. Is just taking longer time to kill the boss. You do the same moves as before, the boss does its thing, only that before took less time, now takes more = boring
    A challenge would be if the boss gets stronger, bigger damage and faster, i.e. all should have been left as it was and inf4 should have been introduced as a challenge for OP chars.

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  6. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

this new patch 211 is soo bad,guys please take action about this,i cant accept this bad patch

7. Moot

Moot Active Author

Yay we got another patch which is bad for everyone, but the worst for DK... great job at turning people away from the game. DK was already the slowest at farming, but now the bosses take even longer to kill, and they hit harder, which for the ranged classes means they have to waltz around a little longer, but for us it means taking a lot more hits. And they dare to say it's for our own good to make to game fun and challenging... Getting bodied where it used to be a walk in the park before R209 is not fun at all.. and if I'm struggling with everything crafted with 3.5-4 gold lines and upgraded to 60, I can't imagine how bad it is for someone who is just starting out as a DK. As a tank they are not needed anywhere, nor in 2h because ranged classes just outperform them, and now soloing is pretty much dead for them too.. great job on the "balancing"...

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  8. AlecsandurStrashni

AlecsandurStrashni Forum Greenhorn

In R208-R210 mobs are buffed in R211 Mages is murdered and bosses and mini bosses are buffed. This game is impossible for new players and no full 60 lvl, crafted with gold stats builds. New players need sets tier 6 but inf 2-3 is only for full build max stats...

9. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

It is a shame that mob bugs like q6 knight, dragan etc being way too strong make it live and should clearly be fixed with a hotfix.

But what really annoys me is that once again you managed to make character control/combat system even worse. Hit and run feels so clunky now with the broken right click behaviour. It renders one of the best adjustments youve ever made (reduction of motion unblock frame on skills) almost useless. And tbh i feel like autoaim gets worse and worse with every release. I want to be in full control of my char and not being handicapped by some autoaim that seems to be designed for people with heavy coordination issues...

Morinphen, Slabutul9 and λndseyne like this.
  10. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

There seems to be a flaw in BP's thought process, so i will clarify (like, a government needs to understand the people in order to serve them):
    Endgame players don't need challenges. We got to endgame in order to have an easy time (easy=fun)
    Now by making it barely bearable to endgame players, BP keeps on ruining it for beginners, or people that don't have crafted gear. New players were suffering in r210, now r211. And this doesn't help already dead servers like tegan.

Now, there are many ways to make something fun and challenging. Increasing boss HP does not make anything fun or challenging, just annoying. BP is making it longer for people to do things people already HATE doing, thanks to LB.
    LeaderBoards were not fun back when gold rank was at 300k, neither they are fun now, but it's a relaxing activity and we lack better content options. How to make LB better?
    - Reduce progress requirements
    - create more rewards (fastest map run, fastest boss kill, no damage taken award, no ess used, etc)
    - random bonuses on map entry (x10 fragments, x10 LB points, x2 bosses, all map just 1 type of monster, boss will have 100% unique droprate, etccccc)

Group runes/event is a joke, no insentive. How to give insentive: increase each rune effect by 10 times(not 4% for max, but 40%) and allow inserting them into all gear, not just belts which already have a dedicated rune.

So now that we've seen what the new dev team can do event-wise, and their creative freedom should be revoked. Just go into creative corner where there is plenty of rich content and pick something. Do polls, let people vote. That way BP shifts liability for choosing bad content onto the users. Any good idea can be turned into bad content with the right amount of greed though.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ and Akageshi like this.
  11. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

After this release, on Normal, killing of worthy Champions do not count in the daily challenge.

12. λndseyne

λndseyne Forum Apprentice

Hey, with patch 211 i cant anymore shoot and move in the same time, it is bug or change with r211? (when you hold left and right buttons on the mouse no more working), thx for answer.

13. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Imo this is probably the best pve release. Infernal modes shouldn't be for everyone and shouldn't be easy. There are still a few thing which i dont like. With this release maps are again way too easy, one hit to kill a monster on infernal3 looks like maps are jokes again, the life of the monsters should be something like x3 if the armor/resistance stays the same. Making infernal modes harder so they deserve the name is pretty nice, but imo is still too easy and there are also few other things which are not really ok. The drop on fatal for example is not much different than the drop on infernal3. Everytime there was a new mode added, the drop for the previous modes was lowered and now the drop is kinda the same for fatal/infernal2/3. Another ptoblem is that essence become kinda useless for q7 players. My dmg on blue with q7 buff is 65k and with red is 88k so is high ess is not really worth using. I;ll rather change the way ess work(something like the dmg beeing calculated from the total dmg of your char, 30k dmg with green=60k dmg with blue for example) and make the infernal modes harder to make the ess worth beeing used somewhere and also make infernal modes a real challege with ofc way better drop. Something like even the top players would need ess there and have some ''problems'' in killing the boss.

Mage is not murdered, sigri set is not even good for both... pvp and pve first of all. Secondly who said that new players have to start already with infernal modes? there are modes for everyone in this game. I see so many people that just made lv 55 and they already wanna farm infernal modes...why crying for help all the time to make some infernal runs and complain cause they are too hard.. when you can just find some friends and farm what you can .. until you get strong enough to do what you want ;) New players should start farming with painful and then ofc farm on higher mode once they get stronger, but you can't expect to farm infernal modes with 20k dmg, low crit and low crit dmg.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    DJBarman likes this.
  14. verhabbal

verhabbal Forum Greenhorn

i did try it...i can say no noobs ewer will do again inf 1 runs:)this more power on monsters and boss make the new guys impossible to make inf 1 runs.even letal....im pro player i needed 7 min to kill berech on inf 3,...and im full op..

15. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Idk what kind of ''op player'' are you. I dont take more than 1.5 mins on infernal 3 with green :)

16. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Maybe it is because he's a SW, so the new resistances sistem is giving more troubles against this kind of bosses.

17. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Resistance doesnt really matter since you have 2 skills to play with... ice and thunder. Take this for example:
    I take 37 sec for grimmaf inf2 with blue as DK

18. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

That's because lightnings deal higher damages to fire type mobs.
    About @verhabbal I'd say, if it is true that he has a strong char, maybe it took so much because he was using lightnings as well, wich are usless since Bearach has 200% or so increased Lighning resistances.

19. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

You should have noticed that q8 set for mage was a "LITTLE" bugged ( or OP ) as you prefer to say that.
    Crafting it was a pure gamble. An incoming nerf was surely conceivable

20. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Well i dont really understand how this works. In the release they changed the armor and resist of bosses and monsters, in the patch notes it says grimmag got 25% less ice resistance and 50% more thunder resistance if i remember good. Also as far as i know all the bosses had the same resistance for all elements before that release. I tested and i saw thunder does more dmg on fire bosses, ice and poison bosses and so on, but thinking back at that patch, i dont understand why grimmag gor more thunder resist and less ice resist, if thunder does more dmg anyway.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.