Feedback Release 212

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Aug 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

I do not know if you realize it...

...but you are "running" two events at the same time that many people do not like.

The reasons have been explained

...we just mention it so we do not forget.

[​IMG]

MademoiselleCaramel and ΣMiwel like this.
  2. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

waiting times for entering pvp were reduced,
    it may be a hidden fix or simply people now like pvp and want to play more

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Thank you for increasing the ess stack size. I don't know how many years and how many threads I've started on this matter. xD

However, now that we're on the topic of inventory space... we really, really, really, really want the gem combine feature! Some of us have been hoarding gems since the day we saw the feature was coming on the TS, so our inventories are near to exploding. XD Need help please.

4. Ritter

Ritter Forum Greenhorn

Do you tell about me? :p
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It are old screen shots, now I have some more :p all the times farm them, np I have +/- 30 sockets yet xD

5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Basically the only thing worth mentioning in R212 is the increased essence stack size. Which has been requested ages ago. So... I mean...

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

One word - laziness.
    Also ... your screenshots are just making a wrong impression.
    The devs would think "dammit the drops are too high we need to nerf them down" ... but in reality it is not that way.
    Why are you hoarding such amount of gems? Did you buy all your gems so you don't even bother to craft your farmed ones?
    Also a regular average player can never farm such amount of gems. Are you sure you are not one of the gangbangers?

7. Ritter

Ritter Forum Greenhorn

Yea I'm lazy, I waited for R209 xD - waited for programmers . I know, can craft them everyday or use auto-clicker but I don't i prefer wait for that release when game do that for me. I farm all of them for some months on circus so drop is normal.
    I haven't bought them, collecting is really amazing because when I craft them in one day, -will have really OP stones in few minutes.
    That's that same, if you open 50 cubes prem / per day or if you open 1k cubes in few minutes - that's more funny.

~ q6 rank maniac :p

8. Esjai

Esjai Forum Greenhorn

Since the new release I've been getting a lot of game stuttering. Am I the only one?

9. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

That is seriously ridiculous. Clearly, you don't actually NEED to improve your toon and up your gems. Just sell what you have. That will go a lot faster than actually combining them.

_Baragain_ and TwiliShadow like this.
  10. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

please fix the laser damage

11. lovebee12

lovebee12 Forum Greenhorn

"Ranger Explosive Arrow
    An issue where the explosion of the Explosive Arrow skill was triggered even if the arrow didn't hit an enemy has been fixed."

I'd like to copy and paste this about 100x but i will stop myself from spamming. Did i miss the part where it was announced that our speed would be effected? Is it some secret code i must decode in your patch notes dev team? I'd like to know exactly why i'm hitting 2 less explosives per 2 second herald buff as i have prior to this latest patch.
    Let's go back a few updates...
    R210
    "Explosive Arrow

• the explosion now also triggers if the arrow hits an static object like a wall"
    R211
    "Ranger skill Explosive arrow explodes without hitting a target
    This is not Release 211 related. Still it’s a bug that occurs because we changed the range of this skill. Before our change the lifetime of this skill was too long so the explosion was not being noticed. However, we plan to make this skill only explode when it’s hitting targets (not objects) with Release 212."
    R212
    "Ranger Explosive Arrow

An issue where the explosion of the Explosive Arrow skill was triggered even if the arrow didn't hit an enemy has been fixed."

I'll think out loud for a second here, since i can't seem to figure this out myself.
    An improvement to explosive arrow was introduced R210 where EA would now explode when hitting a static object....a few weeks later, it was announced that due to a bug EA was not properly exploding and that explosion when hitting an object would be removed upon next patch. No where was it announced that speed of EA would be affected, yet it does. Is this another bug, Dev team? Or is this bug correction really a disguised punishment for a mistake that YOU released to live servers.

Paavelsons and DamarèRo like this.
  12. Mysuki

Mysuki Forum Greenhorn

hi, Have anyone notice tha greedy goblin gold drop in scaling dungeons suffer a huge nerf now is droping only a few silver no gold as use to be ?is it a bug?

13. heror

heror Forum Baron

ye on fatal with bonanza maxed i get 1 gold so aka thats doubled by bonanza so it gives 50silver on fatal....... ye this was a secret nerf and its time to get reverted

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not really secret ...
    but no one paid attention to it.

15. heror

heror Forum Baron

i tough item drops not gold lel

16. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

well, kudos to them for increasing essence stacks and bug fixes and kudos for adding the quest to scaling normal dungeons
    Trakilaki tells us it is bugged, but we shouldn't be surprised, gamebreaking bugs are the norm now

17. heror

heror Forum Baron

idk why they dont do hotfixes anymore if something is gamebreaking say that you must fix it wew that is next lv of lazyness before they hotfixed now,,,,,,,,,,,, nope next patch have fun with broken stuff

18. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Increasing essence stack is a pice of cake concerning effort needed to be realized, i think they dont deserve to be exalted for this, but must be blamed because thy did it after so many time.

Bug fixing and in the same time creating other bugs sems to be BP main activity, i think they dont deserve to be exalted for this, but must be blamed because this game is commonly called BugPoint by most players.

I honestly think this game is actually a failed game, a crap . All grind and grind, no new exciting events, but crap events like copy paste from previous events, but nerfed, with less rewards and more grind, they say pve is balanced but is not, they say pvp will balanced sometime, (without assuming a deadine) most probably never.

And i think is really sad that some players kudos this bunch of incompetences for such little things.

They used us to accept al bugs, all grind, all this boring game, so we dont realize anymore what is right and kudos them for each bone they throw us like throwing a bone to a dog.

This is my opinion.

19. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Hellooooo .... this game never ever stop have bugs ...
    Whats going on dude"s , i play pvp and i have missing exposive arrows , missing hits and sometimes i really dont know how i die + i notice they nerf the distance of my arrows ? Really ? And as a ranger how i play pvp , must be a tank ? how ?Gg
    I play with 18mbps , that looks like its not from my internet but from game..
    Even this huppen also at pve .
    Nice , nice work dude"s :)

20. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Most of all, this is the best update as far as I am concerned because now Mortis drops guaranteed Solid Cores for Fatal and below. :D

However, can you please change back the color of the Healing Number display for Dragon Knight's Dragons Meal Trait on Dragon Hide skill to green? Looking at the green healing numbers helps us to know when the healing is over. Currently with this release they are displayed in the same color as Damage.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Hetsunien likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.