Release 214 Q/A

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by elitecrew1031, Dec 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Right to Gnob there's the shop and in Cardhun near Zahir you can get them for materi frags.

2. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I think this is probably loss amongst the top asks on runes and gems, but can I just throw it without regret later ? is it to be fixed later in a tooltip ?

3. SomeRandomPlayer

SomeRandomPlayer Forum Greenhorn

Where are the legendary chests (the one which opens with 100 keys) ? I didnt see any legendary chest since 214 released. Did they put them somewhere else other than regular maps ?

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they both appear in parallel world and in normal dungeons

SomeRandomPlayer likes this.
  5. SomeRandomPlayer

I know but haven't seen them after 214. only magic and xtrodinary ones. Not even in secret maps

6. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Don't worry about those chests. Not only have their appearance become more rare. Their drops are absolutely useless. No red essences, few items. If lucky a few purple essences, that s it. It's a waste of keys. I will just save keys until either my inventory is cluttered with them or the devs change the lootlist to something proper.
    Legendary chests dropped me the same pets as the blue ones. They should make those chests drop red essences again and those items for upgrading pets.

SomeRandomPlayer likes this.
  7. SomeRandomPlayer

No red essences ?? thats ridiculous (

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And they are one of the places you can get the magic gem crafting manual… Yea, absolutely useless.

But I could see that newer players and players without royal gems would be less concerned about something like that. Myself... I'm opening every 25 and 100 lock pick chest I see in the off chance that I get the manual from the chest instead of waiting for it to drop from a monster or have to waste clovers to buy it. That's just me. You do you.

There are four types of buffs now and you can have one of each of them at any given time.

I used the 2 hour +20k HP buff with the 2 hour 24% HP buff and gained over 60k total HP for two hours. It made running a T7 Protector Secret Lair much more bearable.

9. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Still, no answer where augument core can by buyed by DRAKEN?

10. Archane

Archane Forum Apprentice

Just to the side of gnob there is a second vendor now that has the augment cores for draken, also a vendor in parallel worlds that sells the augment cores for materi

ghostmagicus likes this.
  11. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Thanks, found it.

12. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

You had the answer the first time, he just added more info, also good to know.

Hetsunien likes this.
  13. sargon234

it's more convenient to open the 25 key chests, since 100 keys chests drop the same manual( which is the recipe for royal sapphires)

14. _Baragain_

Did you read the post you quoted?

Look again the next time you go to open a chest. There are two manuals that you need. One for Improved Royal gems and one for Magic Royal Gems... the one for Improved Royals drops from the 25 chest and the one for Magic Royals drops from the 100 chest. Sure, you need the Improved Royal one first, but if you happen to get lucky and get the magic one first, that just means you just stop opening the 100 lockpick chests.

ghostmagicus likes this.
  15. sargon234

perhaps i have seen something wrong, but i clearly remember seeing that both the 25 keys chest and the 100 keys chest both drop the same recipe for magic royal gems

16. _Baragain_

Nope, You're right. Someone else pointed out that I misremembered... now if the odds are better for the 100 pick chest, that is another thing all together.

17. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I used to save up for the 100 key chests, but based on what I've gotten from the few since the update I've found its better to stick with the 5 and 25 key ones.

Last night I solo'd Medusa's Inf 2 Secret Protector andermagic dungeon and got one each of the key chests and was only dissapointed by the 100 key one.

And very dissapointed that I _only_ got 7 clovers for the whole map. Should have been 15x that. (Someone please Gibbs smack the Devs in the back of the head. They deserve it.)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  18. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Guess i was blind, lol :oops:

19. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

Not sure if this is the right area to ask this question.. however ... here goes :)

Would someone tell me *Why* when I enter Secret Lair, I am unable to pass a shield man.
    Do we need to accomplish something first.. As I cleared entire map.. and still a big no.

JKONS likes this.
  20. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

I think (and only think) it is just to restrict number of platforms. From what I read about new release there are a different number of platforms depending on which map you access the secret lair. So the guardian effectively reduces the platforms accordingly.

May be wrong though :)

trakilaki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.