Feedback Release 214

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Dec 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

With this release:
    [​IMG]

louloumimi and recomandari like this.
  2. darilaur

darilaur Forum Greenhorn

Amin brother!!!

3. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

There is one important thing to mention as well - it requires the same amount of gold as regular craft without the jewel/rune of enhancement. For example, upgrading Mighty Rune of Celerity to Supreme Rune of Celerity requires almost 489 gold.

4. heror

heror Forum Baron

Can smb explain to me why 3 hours of farming in inf 2 and inf 3 is = not even one of the new gold lines ...... i mean rly

5. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Well, we were supposed to be fighters of duria, but now we are also payesans, harversters, whatever.

I also checked arena, didnt see a worst thing in my life, they replaced a small crap with a huge crap.

Its an absolute disaster, rollback or this game will be totally desearted in less than one month.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  6. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

Lool, the pvp is so bad that is somehow fun. I need to buy that laughing emo so I can use it non stop. Seriously, I can't stop laughing :D

7. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Yeah, playing pvp seems we are playing Mario or something, i am so angry so i dont have words...

8. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Hello
    I would like to aproach this patch how it looks like ..
    If i was new player i was completely happy with this patch .. Looks like this company wanna make a new game!! We wait many months for see what ? a guide for a new players?Omg this is tragic.
    Why i must farm again ..its something who i thiought all the time when i log in after this patch ..i looking for one reason for farm
    We wait a new patch a dissaster and is not for players who play this game 6 years
    Why i must farm the royal stones when stones is out of pvp ..i dont know..i test my charachter everywere at all inferno and is good as before , i dont need bettter stones at my pve.
    Btw the pvp remind me the 40 lvl somehow but is tragic..tragic for me cuase i see my stones sitting in my inventory

Useless 100% for me this patch ...well done maybe a lot of players come back to test the arena
    craft potions..*** i have 4k potions in my bag , thats why i say this is a patch for the starters....

And my last , many players lost his/her invest in this game with this patch . If wanna remove the 1 hit from arena just remove the set bonus and the crafts but not the gems ..axaxaxaxxaaxaxxaxax Is the 1st game who make this thing.

1 word --> R214 --> pathetic

9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I somehow managed to suffer through the mind numbing quests 1 through 9.

First the bad things:

A while back DSO got rid of the many different HP potions and replaced then with a universal potion. Now for some stupid reason, they went back to multiple different HP potions.

Most of these quests simply force players to go back and play maps that no one wants to play, all for making players relearn things that they have been doing since day one (like crafting gems).

While it is possible to get through all 9 quests, some lack the necessary information to make this easy. If you need to do 4 things, put those 4 things in the quest box. A first time game programmer should know this.

As for PVP, I gave up on it before R155, but I decided to give it a shot on this new and what the dev's believe is a better system.

On the ghost server Tegan, matches still do not happen fast, but I didn't expect too much on the forgotten server.

As a DK, (as per player complaints) I am guessing that we are supposed to be invincible.

If you are a 1H tank with whatever the highest tier cube set is (T6, or 7 or 8 or 9 or whatever the highest is now), that may very well be true, you may in fact be a God.

If you don't have a set with incredible base stats, you get slaughtered before you get close to the player reigning fire upon you.

I have not tried pvp with my SM yet, but I already know that it is going to be much easier.

The crafting table is just as worthless as it was when crap 2.0 was introduced and only costs more money now. I can only assume that the dev's leave the complete randomness to make players quit this game.

The lower drop rates (exo and leg) are just ridiculous. Again I can only assume that they did this to frustrate players so that they will quit the game.

I love the idea of teasing players with "platinum" lines. Of course they may or may not drop (haven't heard of any examples that players got on Tegan) but if they actually do drop, this will force players to go over the random table and quit in frustration.

Great job teasing the players with extra dungeons on beating the boss. In standard DSO fashion, you made it hard to get the keys to do it only forcing even more frustrations on the players hoping that they quit.

Thanks for making those of us who had sapphires slower. That is just truly fun.

Now for the good things:

More crafting tables. This is kind of nice.
    Multi crafting gems. Long overdue.
    Buying mounts/pets/emotes. Long overdue.

Final thought.

The dev's did an incredible job of getting rid of players with R155. They did a pretty decent job of getting rid of players with R185. This might just be the one that finally does it. Nerfing PVP is just incredible. That is sure to get many of those who suffered through the last two big debacles to finally quit. I have faith in you dev's. Your efforts to drive players away will be rewarded.

adidasos and piteris2 like this.
  10. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

The best answer to this DISASTROUS Release.
    Bigpoint always manages to kill their own game !!

piteris2 likes this.
  11. glesia

glesia Advanced

violations violations .. pvp has become a blast one again but still. i want my gems to be useful and i cant tell if my gems are active in pvp or not. the crafting is observed hard to understand. why pve anymore. ??????? might as well just pvp. i like that the set buffs are gone from pvp.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  12. isthislove

isthislove Forum Greenhorn

Hei, im new to the forum. dunno where should i complain about r214.

attack speed rune for 2h - 9% attack speed still not converted.
    Rune of wisdom cant be store in item slot for keeping. ( i got 9 runes of wisdom, 5 slotted in current equipment- the rest of 4 cant be slot in unused item )

13. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Overall I enjoyed myself yesterday.

The only anticlimactic thing I've experienced was the loot. It doesn't feel very epic. Infernal II Secret Lair -> Not a single legendary item, just a bunch of blues and purples.

Harvesting plants and mining ores is ok. I don't mind it. In fact I like that the old maps are now a little bit more than just an area where you slaughter some monsters.

I asked for repeatable quests long time ago to be available in old maps, so there's a reason for us to re-visit them. My idea was quite different, but this is probably the closest to it as it gets.

I also wanted maps to be more interesting, with things to interact with. Again, mere collecting plants was not exactly what I imagined, but it's fine.​

Crafting is a cool thing. It's better to collect ingredients and make your own stuff from them, than collecting potions directly from monsters.
    I'm not sure, though, how useful the potions will be for me.

Firstly, I'm not used to drink potions in the game much. That's why I have 4,000 of the universal ones. That's because in the battle I'm usually so busy with everything else than drinking.

Secondly, I haven't really looked very well into the potency of the potions. Perhaps the magic ones (tier III) might provide quite a significant buff. I can't judge at the moment.
    Equipment crafting - not tested yet really, but from my 3 attempts in total (so far) it appears to be just as crappy as before (lol)

As for PvP, I don't care.

14. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

Good for you. Most of us didn’t.

MikeyMetro and Akageshi like this.
  15. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I play a certain build and crafting game a lot, so collecting plants is my second nature! ;D

16. heror

heror Forum Baron

The only problem is have with the paqtch is the insanely low drop of the new lines otherwise everything is pretty decent especially tonics i like playing with 380 mana on my mage and perma spam :)

17. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

I like the changes, they have finally eliminated the sapphires, good!
    The only thing that would change would be the drop of clovers in new lairs, I would increase the drop a little.
    Because as they are now is the same or worse than before, an improvement in the monthly rune collection should be noted.

18. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

heredur inf 4 drop
    [​IMG]

nikatar and Hetsunien like this.
  19. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Yesterday I received that object twice, clicked to collect, but when I checked the ingredient bag (I'm pretty sure it should go there, I carefully checked each page of the bag) it wasn't there. That object wasn't even in my regular bag. A friend of mine, came across that golden sickle on testserver too and it also disappeared after clicking on it.

[​IMG]

So far, I'm enjoying the R14, however, the "new" pvp is a nightmare, and I guess I won't be able to complete the quests for mounts and costumes :'( And I fear what will happen when I get the clovers in my dailies...

20. Woudlopertje

Woudlopertje Someday Author

So this releases removes my sapphires alright nothing I can do to stop it. Meanwhile they claim that we will be compensated for the sapphire removal and that I get 2 Might runes of celerity. But ofcourse they only removed my 2 royal sapphires. But didnt got any rune in return. The exchange was already bad to begin with but now that I dont get any runes at all that just pisses me off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.