Feedback Release 214

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Dec 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

This is an easy one. You just pay 40, max 80 andermant to shuffle the daily and choose "play x number of battles". And then just join the 1v1 and let yourself killed. You should be done with daily pvp in less than 20 min (at least on heredur, where the matchmaking is pretty fast)

I personally love the fact I'm not forced to farm PVE in order to get better in PVP anymore. No more coutless hours of farming the same map over and over again, not forced anymore to finish events (and playing the same map dozens of times in a row). Before I was playing PVE because I got slaughtered in PVP, so I wanted to be stronger than them. Now I play PVE only if I feel like. If my friends in a group are stronger than me, that would just make my life easier, isn't it ? PVE was never a reason for jealousy for me, PVP was :)

2. Anyki

Anyki User

It is there. Please double-check and if you cannot find it, then file a bug report.
    golden sickle.png

Iselda likes this.
  3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Please contact support, we cannot investigate anything here on forum.

Cheers.

4. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Have to admit that the chest drops are creative on this release

[​IMG]

I did not expect this one :eek:

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

So the legendary chests do exist...

The question is, was at least one of those gems splintered or better?

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I don't agree with this animation.

Before r208 I hated PvP and only played when I had to to get a clover. Then r208 made it so that I'd play PvP anytime I had a clover in daily chalenges. Now, last night I had no clover and I tried out the new PvP.

Granted I still don't much care for PvP, but it was actually enjoyable. I did 6 "1v1" matches against a Ranger, a Steam Mech, and mostly other Spell Weavers. The matches were not quick, were not slow, lots of "dancing around" getting better positioning. Only one guy I faced actually ran away. The rest of the battles were held in the circle or just below it.

I thought PvP was much more balanced after r208, as I went from _all_ losses to win many, loose some.
    Yesterday's matches were "win some, lose some". I was against all the stripping, but now thinking maybe it was a good idea.

Unlike the 1% die-hard PvPers, I've never put money into the game to be better at PvP, so I've not lost anything with the new "style". I would feel bad for those 1%, but they complain soooooo much that I just can't seem to feel bad for them.
    ( And I do mean 1%, cause I"m looking at the PvP leaderboards and where I'm at when I don't care about PvP and that bunch is not the 90% they profess, they are the 1% that whine the loudest. )

===
    As for the rest of the update:
    • I'm not happy about having to do quests (9 part) to get to do crafts I've been doing for over a year and a half. If it was just for learning how to use things that take the new ingredients, I'd be ok. But gem and rune I should already be able to do all the way up to the Royals.
    • I'm not happy about the Speed Rune demotions. However, _Baragain_ gave me a suggested warning several months ago and I stopped combining all the speed runes from the moon events and ended up being able to up my 5 adornment "6%" runes that demoted to "4%" runes back up to "6%" runes and my 2 2HWeapon runes did go up from 8% to 10%, so in the end I've 4% more speed and 4 spare "4%" runes that next moon event will help me up 2 of the 5 "6%"s in my adornment. The end result I'm happy with not considering the loss of 10% initially. Here forward on will be happy times.
    (Do feel real bad about those who had really high level Sapphires and how _severely_ bad they got shafted.)
    • It's going to take some time to get a handle on all the new potion/elixir/etc crafting, so I'm holding out on that oppinion.
    • Wondering what has happened to the Essence crafting??? I'm not seeing anything in the bench. This is important as I see no way of getting anymore red essence without it. (I rarely buy outright.. only in an emergency.)
    • I'm really happy with the new white and green essence. And some of us saw the writing on the wall and I bought 500K "+5" green essence and am happy about the conversion of every last one of them to 50%. Looking forward to getting the ores needed to craft them up to purples and reds (see not above).
    • I did one "Secret Lair" and going in, I got to say that I had no idea what to do or what I was doing, so treated it like DoD and, luckily, got the "Creature masquerading as a chest". I wondered around and skipped the "dish" till last. Beyond that, had it been something else, not sure how to tell what one is supposed to be doing.
    • Great CUDOS on the gem crafting format. I loved that I put them in, it auto set for 1 result and told me that it was going to take 3 from the source. Then nicely there is a "Min" and "Max" and "-1" and "+1" buttons. Love it. I can click them in, hit "Max", check that the required leaves at least 1, hit "-1" if needed and press craft and clear all. This was EVERYTHING that I wanted in multi-gem crafting and give "job well done" applause.

Lots of other PvE things to watch and analyze....

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Akageshi and DamarèRo like this.
  7. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

All of them were splintered.

Btw I found 3 legendary chests exactly on that position (I did about 15 runs on inf 4). It appears randomly.

8. glesia

glesia Advanced

[​IMG]

so its only the base values of items that are active in pvp. why dont we just get rid of the gems seeings how we cant use them in pvp anymore i dont see any reason to buy or have them. save us all alot of money. gems are pointless now. lets just remove them and pay back the players that feel ripped off and abused. just remove the gems. nuff said. why dont we just remove everything but the base values. makes more sense to play that way. remove gold lines and crafting. set buffs ect and only have base values......... so just let your friend who does crafting and buying gems to carry you tho the dungeons. saves players money and time. no reason to craft or buy gems anymore if your friend can just carry you to get the unique base value.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 13, 2018
    piteris2 likes this.
  9. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Well, while the other items had normal prices, this one put a smile on my face :D

[​IMG]

Who's gonna wait for a event :D

deliburan78 likes this.
  10. heror

heror Forum Baron

wait wat for me it was 3 g

11. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

you are still kinda forced to play pve to be able to compete in pvp
    that's quite likely bugged, i have never seen such an high price for upgrading tier of a unique item

12. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

So, i've been doing an inf4 run in q7 (with group). Took a 2hour +100 mana buff, blue essences and ran swiftly through the maps and killed the herald. There were a few accidental deaths, but that could be expected. Then we went to the secret lair of fire, 12 platforms. In it we found a boss on every platform which upon getting a shield would spaw wave after wave of monsters. And it was horrible. We were in hell while q7 inf4 was a walk in the park compared to this. On the platforms itself there s so many mobs and the shooting turrets, so there s no room to move. wherever you go you get hit. The platforms should be a lot bigger for this amount of mobs, or the number of mobs should be decreased. On top of this, the guardians of the lair 1hit kill you offscreen with their lightning ray. This happens like 1-3 times each platform, which is good for bp, cause that makes 12-36 deaths per lair. For each revive either stones which are not easy to get anymore and thus are gonna cost ander, or 120 ander revives since the other revive doesnt count. What a scam. at least enable the 40 ander revive in such a huge map with so many certain deaths. Btw, i'm kinda disappointed in the clover drops. in the full map i had only 4 or 5 clovers.

And one more thing. One of these bosses got bugged. it spawned it s shield and became invulnerable. But after killing all mobs, it stayed like that. It didnt come back into battle mode.

Bubble and DamarèRo like this.
  13. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Dear Hell Spawn... err, I mean DEVs,

I'M STILL HERE!!!

Despite your best efforts to drive me away I refuse to go. I mean it's not like I'm giving you any money. I stopped doing that a long time ago because of your previous idiocies.

PvP is still boring. I basically stopped doing any over a year ago... not even for clovers. One of the biggest problems which Y'all seem oblivious to is there is still no one to play with on Tegan. Full enchantments/gems/runes... base stats only... or bare-arsed naked doesn't make any difference here. Registered for a 5v while I did the crating quests... the queue never got higher than 6 :(

As I said in my TS feedback the game is now downright brutal for a new player. (In the same thread some noob said the game was easier for weak newbies but they were playing a gifted 55 whereas I started a toon from zero.) I am not optimistic about this makeover filling up the ghost servers.

I am at least a bit excited about the further changes you plan to make to pvp starting next year. That is of course if you are actually going to do them this year unlike previous years :p Mind you my anticipation is solely based on the chuckle value since I feel you have painted yourselves into a corner with this latest version.

Btw, thanks for the refresher on how to craft. I am old so it was only a matter of time before I forgot it takes 3 gems to make a gem of the next higher tier :rolleyes: (I'm probably good for a couple more years now, but after that please make me relearn 3 makes 1 again ;))

As for the sapphire thing and the lousy rune conversion rate... well, my memory is clear and forever when I have been hosed before. I was prepared and my attack speed on my ranger is actually a bit higher than before. It's not to the next breakpoint yet. For that, I would need to finish my near perfect 4/4 gloves. And no, your new super-duper or whatever the hell you call them enchantments are not good enough for me to worry about here.

As to why my beautiful 3/4 gloves and other like 3/4 items are not finished is because they have all been sitting in my locker since last spring. The amount of frustration in trying to finish them was cutting into my entertainment/enjoyment (which is after all why I play games) so I just stopped. I kinda realized that I was doing anything I please with the 3.5 gold line 'temporary' gear I had crafted so why bother. True, I was never a 1 hitter in pvp but as I said I stopped that nonsense already.

Basically, the whole crafting thing is worse now than before... which I did not think was possible. It is way too expensive now and still nothing more than gambling... wait a sec... didn't Y'all take the jesters out because you could not allow folks to gamble with their virtual currency? What the hell do think crafting is??? Yeah, I know, players with half a brain use gold to craft with. Just as those same players were using gold at the jesters to mostly replenish basic resources. (Note to random players that group with me: since my spirit stones will only go down in quantity from now on do not expect me to use them if you get dead.)

Anyway, I digress; where was I? Oh yeah, crafting. Lemme lay a term on you: 'clear path of progression.' Other games I play use this. You do certain stuff for a known outcome to improve your stuff. This does mean it is easier it simply means that after a certain amount of grind/farm/buy you get the next better thing. This concept removes the majority of frustration from improving your toon.

Anyway, I'm tired of writing now and I have one hour left to collect my daily loot. Just felt I should leave some more feedback to be ignored to let you know that...

I'M STILL HERE (just taking up space a not giving you any money :cool:)

14. glesia

glesia Advanced

so i ran a few inf 1V runs solo and its pretty good. i just bought the items after defeating the boss. because only the base value is active in pvp right.. so no need to craft gold lines just swap out my old t6 crafted items for non crafted t7 uniques into pvp. and now im done farming entirely. my old gear is good enough to run events no need to craft anymore :) :) :) thanks that was easy

15. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

If I'm not missing anything, the best items for PVP now are the tier 7 green and blues (cheap to upgrade to lv 60) with gold base stats.
    I think only the weapon makes sense to buy or farm, that is either q2 or karabossa, as those have extra stats that count in PVP (one has 1.18 speed and the other extra crit rate). So basically anyone can get ready for pvp after 1 round of inf4.

16. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I am asking it again, the Mystic Cube prices are stated in the patch notes as follows:
    However, the in game selling price still has not changed. It still sells for old prices of around 5-7g depending on tier.

Mystic Cubes
    • The selling prices for Mystic Cubes has been changed:
    Mystic CubeCoins
    [​IMG]134850
    [​IMG]183237
    [​IMG]214174
    [​IMG]251456
    [​IMG]295084
    [​IMG]345057
    [​IMG]401774
    [​IMG]465629
    [​IMG]537020
    [​IMG]616740
    [​IMG]705583

17. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

It's almost impossible to get good essence as a drop or from a golden 100 lock pick chest anymore. You used to get red essence with EVERY 100 lock pick chest and PLENTY of blue as drops, and plenty of all blue, purple, red from jokers you got rid of. And I'd just like to say I hate you for eliminating them once again. And I will probably tell you again soon. Why not just make it so you can't pay to real money to gamble (not accepting anders as betting form or something)? Then we have the fact that the game drops and 100 lock pick chest now give little to no legendary drops, and 1st craft after patch still results in 2 slot item. So with little to no essence or legendaries, is there any point of playing game? What the hell were the devs thinking??? I did like 9 100 lock pick chests and got 1 legendary. The only essence I got was 177x purple. What a joke. Doing the crafting quest I also noticed you nerfed the treasure troll in deeps of the demise so he only drop a LOT of blue and green items now. Why? You think anyone wants to have to click forever to sell or melt large amounts of nearly worthless items? It's not even worth picking up! So large percentage of dropped gear now almost worthless/worthless. And this patch is like a step back in time, rather than progress. I liked having one universal health potion for instance and no wimpy ones that don't do much. Now again we have 2 or 3 stupid health potions that don't do squat. And all these new potions and formulas are largely uneeded and unwanted and unnecessarily complicate the game. Just seems like the exact opposite of progress. I do like that I could get some pets/mounts/costumes/emotes I ddidn't have by spending gold or drakens or pvp points. I also got some cool stuff with a 3 day premium code award. So thank you for making those previously unavailable or harder to attain things available for us so I could get them. I was very happy to get the rare fire rooster. If something doesn't change in regards to essence, and legendary drops though, don't know if I will play the game long term. Why would anybody?

18. glesia

glesia Advanced

i do feel like the game has come to a end. i dont even try to kill in pvp anymore just run around. that attack speed just ugh not my style. EDIT it is

19. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

Read Traki’s post in R213 thread on the test server. He said at max tier PW uniques are still the best choice for PvP as they have the highest base values.

20. Wisdom Runes:
    Yo.. increase wisdom runes drop rate for high difficulty dungeons. I've been doing FBI infernal 3 all day and i've gotten more uniques than runes from the sentinel chest.. I actually haven't gotten a single rune yet.

Clovers:
    Clover drop rate = a joke. I did secret lairs on fatal and I got the long and boring one with guardians.. it wasn't hard but it took like 30 minutes and I only got 2 clovers... 2 whole frickin clovers!!! That's insane, I only need to do like 100 runs to get one rune!! PLIZ NERF!!

I was expecting like 20-50 per run... EDIT .. i'm actually funny.

Crafting:
    What's the point of crafting now? It seems easier to get 3-4 gold line from looted legendaries rather than crafting them.. and these new super saiyan level 9000 titanium lines that are exclusively found in purple items aren't worth the gold and time. I imagine it's nearly impossible to find a purple item with 2x super gold lines so you're gonna have to go through a EDIT ton of gold to get 2 legendaries with 2/4 and then eventually 3/4 and in 50 years, you'll get the nice 4/4.

PvP:
    idk... it's more fun than the 1 hit fiesta that's for sure though. Still needs balancing and an incentive to play other than for clovers. I've finished the 5v5 quests but 3v3 is dead on Agathon so I can't get that one done.. it's a little sad because 3v3 is my favourite mode.

Hmm what other complains, excuse me, constructive criticism if you will, do I have..

1h sets:
    What's the point of bonus sets on 1h?? It's not like anyone will want to use them in PvE after being forced into 2h. In PvP they are useless obviously.. so why do they still exist?

Sapphires:
    Just kidding, that word is completely filtered in the devs eyes...

I can't be bothered to add other things tbh

Big thanks to the mods who will read this and send a report of it to the devs ignore-inbox. :)

---MERGED---

That's only if you have enough glyphs to max each one to 60 though. Green/blue/purple items with gold base are best for those who don't have a billion glyphs lol.

Bubble and piteris2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.