Feedback Release 215

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Feb 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Andermight minion seeker Leaders/Champions and regular creatures in PW Atlantis Above Water map no longer drops loot.

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they don't know what they're doing

3. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

And the skeletons stay too after the death of the boss appearing from the cursed amphora!

4. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

This is good for mages they can spam MC all around xD
    It should be funny to have the cursor on the opposite side of the enemies and press the mind control button playing to see which of all is converted in the lottery game.

5. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

There is almost no reason to cast mc on skeletons that appears after cursed amphora is dead.

Really i consider that it would be usefull that forum to be upgraded with some ignore button in order to ignore noobs/trollers that only troll or spam usless posting rabbish for very many times.

6. MaxDisappointed

If you don't understand the background of the message, it's not my problem.
    I think the problem is not that you don't understand it, but you don't like the truth to be said when it affects you.
    It's simply ridiculous: "press button and win", no need to aim the objective, lottery will be played when you press the button.
    This needs to change.

7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

The last time I encountered the cursed amphora, those skeletons were immune to MC and stuns.
    MC doesn't have auto-aim as OP as you think... anyways not better than bird of pray.
    Anyways...

Hunting Trap is placed regardless of the aiming... press button and move on, and win. This needs to change.
    Bird of Pray chooses and attacks target regardless of the aiming... press button and win the lottery! This needs to change.
    Adrenaline doesn't have to be aimed as well. You should have to have the cursor over yourself.
    Wild Pack spawns regardless of your aiming as well... press button and win. This needs to change.
    BWS and MWS of DK hit regardless of the aiming. I could go on and on. This all needs to change! ...or is it?

Just chill down a bit. There are lots of skills which don't need specific aiming, not even saying there are skills with angle-only aiming and with position aiming (examples? Net&LS vs EA&Fireball).
    Skills aren't all the same and classes aren't all the same.

8. MaxDisappointed

You are comparing nonsense like Shiro in other thread who campared EA, fireball with MC xD
    Hunting trap appears in your location and this is ok, enemy is seeing how the trap is set and does not step on it, is not press and win, can't be compared :)
    bird of prey has a route to make before landing and its flight is so slow that two simple steps can dodge it, so again no press and win.
    Adrenaline is not affecting enemies so no need to aim any objective.
    Difference: all those skills can be dodged, except MC. Can't be compared as you try to do.
    MC can't be dodged and no need to aim, this is the only press button and win existing.
    I can tell you again:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  9. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Would anybody it may concern please stay on topic. Should you wish to have a discussion about class differences, who plays whatever number of toons or about becoming a Santa, you are more than welcome to create a separate thread in appropriate section of this Forum. In this thread, if you please, try to concentrate your efforts on giving your feedback related to Release 215.

Thank you

Mal3ficent likes this.
  10. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Your post will be deleted since it is off topic.
    I will not ask you what the bug is about, I will give you instructions instead.
    Please contact English Support in the next 48 hours, report the bug and explain it to support officers. Please ask them to inform me shortly afterwards, that you have finished your task.
    Le me just remind you of the ToS and your obligations
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers

11. LyLyh

LyLyh Someday Author

Ok... There are so many disappointing new things in the game...
    One of them are the missing goblins... How many years I must play to collect 1000 clovers to improve my royal stones ??? I don't have any them on my daily challenge - once per a month??
    So tell me, do you realise it is so suck?!?!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    louloumimi likes this.
  12. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

My biggest problem right now is the devaluation of clovers.

Previously runes cost 10 clovers from Zumpe , which we we could gain with by the completion of 10 daily quest runs (those rewarding clovers).

Now runes cost 250 clovers, taking almost 17 daily quest runs to save for. Combine this with the changes to PvP matches, which now
    take much longer to complete, meaning the 3 PvP dailies in turn take much longer to finish. As there are days when I can only play for a
    short time every day there's now many times I must miss the 15 clovers.

This was bearable with the addition of Greedy Goblins dropping clovers in the secret lairs. But since this release the Goblins have gone into hiding.

I would therefore ask the Devs to consider one or more of the following;

1. Increase the frequency that clovers are offered for daily quests.
    2. Offer some clovers for completion of 6 daily quests sometimes, rather than all 9.
    3. Increase the number of clovers for completing all 9 daily quests to ~25.
    4. Increase the frequency of Goblin visits.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    AlmosTBlack, Bubble and TwiliShadow like this.
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

14. JamesFDelaney

JamesFDelaney Forum Apprentice

Idk about new pvp tree (next releases) but current pvp s.x, the team which have more classes that have stuns - win, i can't play more that crap i need to finish my daily but to stand there like a punching bag is not my dream, example: oposite team 3 DK's, 2 Mages its equal to get that stuns right in the face, so i can just stand there and watch how they stole my flag (my team 3 rangers, dk,mage)...

15. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

Trying to gather ingredients seems like such an unfulfilling waste of time. Mostly farming arachna, asar and gorga. Whoever farmed everything up before r215 is really lucky, almost on unfair level.

16. LordKotton

LordKotton Forum Apprentice

Ok.. i just noticed.. infernal frags only dropping on inf III.. EDIT !.. this has to be part of last update. Please explain logic behind this.. as in i very much dislike it!

Last edited by moderator: Mar 12, 2019
  17. heror

heror Forum Baron

What do u mean sprecifically.

18. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Ingredients for Potion crafting? Those are done in Scaling Dungeons, not in boss rooms or in Parallel Worlds. And, yes, tedious. All is grind; grind is all. :)

19. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

nope ... you don't understand what is he saying :p
    This specifically:
    Drops are nerfed down to a disgustingly low level ... so disgusting that you can get "projectile vomit" buff while farming.
    All drops on ingredients have been nerfed down.
    Also ... chance to get golden lines on items ... ESPECIALLY Super Gold AKA Platinum.
    As I said many times ... they made a heaven's place for cheaters from this game . This nerfing is only good for gangbangers who already collected everything that can be collected in just one release (R214) ... while honest players are now punched in the face and left with 2 options --- either brainlessly farm BP way or hit the highway.
    Therefore ... we can see that construction works on new infrastructure and roads are blooming in the game since most of the players have already hit the highway.
    It is a mater of time when the dev team will hit the concrete wall in full speed.
    I will have no sympathy for the casualties.

Bubble, sargon234, MikeyMetro and 2 others like this.
  20. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

how do they expect to make money from favouring cheating over honesty?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.