Feedback Release 224

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Oct 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragornmg

Aragornmg Active Author

8 years they cant fix NEBULA ERROR (as i understand it is a sound codec), in 64bit more bugs can be done:rolleyes:

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

there's only 1 of this cloak and if i'm not mistaken, you must use it right after you get it, otherwise it would expire

Anyway, my impression of this event is a result of both playing it and what my guildmates told me

3. Mamihlapinatapei

Mamihlapinatapei Someday Author

This game brought me a lot of joy, I am grateful to the people who created it. I thought I would be here forever, but over the past year (peak values) I have seen global climate change. You guys are losing players ... I have the feeling that there is a specially trained saboteur in your ranks. You have ceased to respect f2p players. For several patches in a row, you simply spit in the face of those who do not pay you, or are not able to pay. But if they leave the project, those who pay will also leave. No one will give you the PIN code of a credit card for playing a dead game. I appropriately apprehended the suits for the new moon, but then Kingshill's sewer, and now it's Halloween. Then you spoil the share of Dragan? In order to earn money, you need to work a lot on the project, but you only create costumes for money, and for this you want a salary? I'm not gloating, I'm really really sorry. I am an old player from the Russian-speaking community, and there are very bad moods. I hope you made the right decision, and your ship does not rush to reefs

P.S For some reason I had to use the word "money" many times. I'm sorry, that’s the reality.

1vanka likes this.
  4. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

As a f2p never pay enough attention about that kind of "shortcuts" and I've mentioned it so if someone read it be more careful.

Above I used a term "shortcut" which will ft into description.

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well this joke of a dk has mostly stopped playing since before sewers? <- I cannot get myself to play the game has killed it for me.
    Also this joke of a dk has by most means felt that well, it is just too much work.
    This whole game that is, you build up only to know you will never be strong, or well strong but just not as strong as 3 other classes?
    I mean even prem day, the new xmas items, how many bloody hours do I have to spend to prep for those items?
    Return on investment is a joke, hours spent * money spent + in game currencies spent = return
    return = -5000% <- sarcastic maths but more the way the game feels

dks still has that useless axe
    How I work is like this.
    The more I get disappointed the more likely I am to never return to that which disappointed me.
    I have about 59 days? of premium left, oh well 3 months ago was the last money I spent on this game.
    Chances are the new ring of zeal will have a similar model to the mortis set, no thanks.
    A frenzied state also known as a berserker state usually ignores damage.
    google it...
    See?

It usually never is

Usually most games has support for both x86 and x64
    It is just DSO never had 64 bit support, I think they are doing it to extend their system support since well their support on other and browser platforms draws to a close. <- not their fault by any means its just tech changes.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    piteris2 likes this.
  6. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I can tell you that you are not the only one! The mood is growing for those who use this class!
    And since January that I don't use the premium service, I told myself let's stop and see if the game improves or makes it acceptable!

In addition to the nerf, the r220 is the worst thing of all for those who have a DK, recently these unique q6 cloaks etc, designed to play at distance or worse than the other classes!

Gwenfara's ax is just a small example of what's wrong and we're at this release!

piteris2 likes this.
  7. Ian94

Ian94 Forum Apprentice

That's exactly what I did in order to take advantage of the 3 hours cape ;)

--- MERGED ---

I agree, that's really disappointing... In order to avoid that, I suggest for whom who didn't toke it yet to schedule wisely when they have 3-4 hours free of any appointment, in order to actually use it in the best way. Unfortunately, that's the only thing that one can do at the moment.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 31, 2019
  8. Maceejko

Maceejko Forum Greenhorn

Is there any diffrence between old version and new(64bit) ?

9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

yes, but i really don't have much problems about that cloak, i already used it and managed to use it efficiently

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I haven't found any. Yesterday, using the 64bit, I had a Nebula. So that isn't fixed. I checked the [Forum] buttons and only the original on the server selection screen works. So that isn't fixed.

Thus, I can find no difference between using the 32bit and the 64bit. :(

11. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

"An issue where the quest guidance of the “Defeat Parallel World Khalys” task during the Into the Highest Monastery quest, was always pointing towards the right version of Khalys, has been fixed"
    seriously?! The only useful "thing" on q5 was a bug, but the remaining clones are ok for you? My goodness, I'm speechless now...

"The drop rate of Darkwood Path from Dark Oaks during the An Errand for the Dead quest has been increased"
    at least you finally done something good and now we are able to finish that quest in one run.

1vanka likes this.
  12. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

"An issue where the quest guidance of the “Defeat Parallel World Khalys” task during the Into the Highest Monastery quest, was always pointing towards the right version of Khalys, has been fixed"

Dev's: Since you did this very unfriendly, hateful thing...

How about making the doors in PW backward functional like in scaling world??? Since we no longer have a reason to run both maps on Khalys, please make it so we can kill her, go back out into 2nd PW map, and then re-enter Khalys for another round.

And while your at it, make all the map doors in PW bi-directional.

13. finas321

finas321 Forum Apprentice

am i the only person who farmed 2months straight for herald cloak and didnt drop it ones even tho i used about 10k+ keys on inf1?
    i feel like its either bugged on my char or my luck left the server

14. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

I dropped 2 in 8 runs so it isn't bugged :p Of course both i didn't picked cuz why would i bother for such trash as mage :D

15. miras09

miras09 Someday Author

Waiting for the introduction of SPECIAL coats for es in regions and Q, THEN WILL BE INTERESTING GAMEPLAY
    I LIKE THIS XD GAME PLAY SYSTEM at events, it should be extended to all locations it :)will be better fun:)

16. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

BP will always surprice me with their stupidity:
    Community : Will we finally get premium shop ?!?
    BP:Yes, and the event will run in november.
    Community: Cool, what's the date ?
    BP: We won't tell you .
    Community: OK, something new ?
    BP: Yes, a new ring and you can buy this items T8.
    Community: Ok, pretty good what's the price of t8 zeal items so we can get prepared ?
    BP: We won't tell you.
    Community: .....

Let's do some quick maths BigMathPoint
    25x5=125 + 4 ? So im paying 4 fragments for what ?
    1199x5=5995 +204 ? without your promotion
    [​IMG]
    And we are expecting good things from developers, meanwhile their team can't do simple math.

-turok1999-, JohnWick and KingsGambit like this.
  17. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I saw that and laughed out loud. You buy the 1 or you buy the 10. Never buy the 5, just click 1 5 times.

There is the same thing in buying the cores. Best to mass fast click as you can buy 1 core at a time. :) I can click my mouse about 5-6 times a second when buying cores. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.