Feedback Release 225

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Nov 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andpfa

andpfa Forum Greenhorn

i think maybe on black friday

2. Айлейд

Айлейд Living Forum Legend

Finally found how to get rid of the players... Red ping and inability to play during the event, eloquently says - go with peace..

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  3. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

15 days left of month November and still we don't have idea in what day of November we will get Premium day event nor the prices of t8 zeal items, I guess you will create another excuse and you will drop Premium event in another year, just like Dragan event.

4. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

They do not reveal it so people must stay tuned on the game. Just follow FB where they will announce it a little before than it happens. I do not see any need to know it months in advance.

Really do they sell t8 Zeal items now? Not only t0 as always happened right now?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  5. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Hello everybody; anyone know about items and offers will got prem day in shop? would be nice to know for people who just want buy some item or cant buy everything and think about choose. Thanks you and sorry about my english

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No one but data miners know that information.
    Even if they do offer T8 items ... if the chances of getting good stats are same both on T0 and T8 then T8 items are actually not a good bargain. T0 is always better. T8 would be good deal only if having high chance of getting good stats.

JohnWick likes this.
  7. Aragornmg

Aragornmg Active Author

any one can show 2hand axe Legend?

8. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

9. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

[​IMG]

I just had to add one of my crafting leg junks (failed pink-leg 2 low plat stats) because I love that axe and used to carry it when it was 35 lvl drop. Will tier it up to t8 also, just for fun :)

Btw - I didn't pay attention on critical hit value - I guess it is static and not random (few dropped with 1,6k) but if you get high max dmg on lower tier, would crit value pop up with dmg for every tier!?

10. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

no I think it's a static number, you can check it from balor's axe, it's the same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.