Feedback Release 226

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Nov 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I wrote what he said to illustrate the fact that BP may be considering to move a bit from pay-to-win to -pay-to-look-good, which seems to be the more popular thing nowadays. And I stretched my post a bit more, because although I'd support such move, I'm not sure if it could work for DSO (reasons above). Therefore, in the end, we will most likely end up having both models at the same time, which is a deadly combination, isn't it :/ Pay to make events (and such) actually doable AND pay for nice things.
    I mean, it should be one or the other. The player needs to have tons of fun time in-game which makes him want spend money on nice things; and not like it seems to be now, that players struggle finishing events and are pushed to buy buffs. They get frustrated and buy buffs in the end, but why would they buy nice things on top of that? Only stupid people would do that :|

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  2. rcch

rcch Advanced

FYI: it was commented on dso discord by cm jesse that change on q9 amulet was not intended and will be fixed(if there comes hotfix or then in next rel.)

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i read in the customization page

it says that you can get those skins from the piece of equipment in the winter solstice festival event
    Amd i'm referring to those new skins they introduced in R226
    I don't know what it claims in your language, but that's what the game claims in my language

Because for example the game actually claims that the essence set skins can be obtained in the daily sale of skins that sometimes happen and yet this doesn't happen for those skins

I don't know, maybe it is an error in the italian language version of the game

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

In my window it says "Cash Offers" only

[​IMG]

5. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Well I see nerfed the Kraken amulet. Total bull,,,, been using that amulet since it came out. Total dishonest business on Bigpoint part. A deal is a deal, a hand shake is a hand shake, a business transaction a business transaction. You do not change some thing years later. What is wrong with the Devs,, SMH

6. sargon234

then it is definitely an error in the italian version of the game
    according to some people, this change wasn't intended and they'll revert it back in the next patches

7. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

Thank you for the feedback provided so far.

Indeed, the Amulet of the Kraken resistance change is not intended, and it has been acknowledged as a bug. Please keep an eye on the upcoming hotfixes and patches for news about this being fixed.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Elégedetlenkedő and DreamWill like this.
  8. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

hej dso here are 3 things I would like to inform about.

1) You cannot crafter the new runes as they are not on the workbench.

2) The black beads could also stack 229 before release in 9999.

3) Can't make sure you can stack spirit stone for 9999.

sorry if there is any mistake as i wrote it with google translate

9. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

You can - they have to be put on the workbench in PARTICULAR ORDER.

trakilaki likes this.
  10. trakilaki

People were asking me yesterday same question ... claiming they can't craft the runes as it requires "some recipe".
    Yes you can craft the runes.
    There are two ways for crafting:
    1. You need to place them in correct order.
    If you first add incorrect rune you can't craft it because the Rune Creation recipe is activating
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Therefore you always need to add the Fluorite rune first.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There you go you can craft them.

2. The second way is the easier one and it would be better way for you to use while crafting.
    All you have to do is just select the Solstice Runes Upgrade (not creation) tab under runes ... and select the rune you want to upgrade (don't put any rune on the workbench before you select the recipe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then you can just right click on your runes in your inventory and you don't have to worry about the correct order because they would add up there in the correct slot automatically.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    JohnWick likes this.
  11. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Very nice description Trakilaki. For me, it's the same as last year, and the year before, and etc.

But for the people who are just getting their first runes of these types... Thanks.

trakilaki likes this.
  12. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

hmmm yea a bug,, just like the ghost cloak and all the other gear they nerf. No it was intended and only when they got enough complaints did they say opppsssss our bad.

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  13. sargon234

i have already seen people with those new skins, where do you buy them?

14. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

I don't know exactly when happened, but the -20% concentration cost has been removed from the description of every longbow and anyone said nothing.
    Is it a visive bug you will correct soon or are you planning to nerf all them?

15. trakilaki

That is only a visual glitch that is happening when comparing 2 bows.
    I have explained it in this post

mrmlja and DreamWill like this.
  16. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

..."anyone said nothing." ..umm.. ... ummm...

What exactly does that mean??? I've been speaking English going on 51 years and I don't get this one at all.

DreamWill, would you care to explain what your trying to say?

I mean.. people say "nobody said nothing" which means "everybody said something". But "anyone said nothing"?? Really. I'm not getting it.

DreamWill likes this.
  17. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

nobody said nothing.
    English isn't our native language ...

DreamWill likes this.
  18. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

lol, my fail… thank you, then they will fix one day and we don't need to worry about it:)
    I wrote too fast without thinking enough, and my knowledge of English language isn't perfect, thank you for the correction, I should have used your form; sorry to create this misunderstaning:oops:

trakilaki likes this.
  19. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

DreamWill, you meant "nobody said anything", which means "no words were spoken about that".

"nobody said nothing" would mean the contrary, it'd mean "everyone spoke some words about that" (like TwiliShadow explained).

mrmlja, EmilyRose and DreamWill like this.
  20. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Keep the discussion on topic please.

Cheers

EmilyRose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.