Feedback Release 228

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Feb 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

well, that s better then drops for me. 2 hours of farm in dragans castle inf4. ZERO realm frags dropped. before looters event at least they dropped in the castle. Then run q9, 5 realm frags for the entire m1,2 and boss. That is a far cry from the promised realmfrag droprate. First decrease droprate by 80%, then promise looters event for frags and give an increase of 30%...... Ridiculous, revert to the old frag droprate, or give us an increase during looters fortune for 300% or something. But old droprate is better, because i could farm whenever i had time to play, sometimes i dont have time for dso during looters fortune days, then the day after i have and i m screwed, no realm frags, thnx.

2. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Naah, there's a lot of frags ... just no one can see them :D

[​IMG]

Kidding of course, highest score per map today was 4!

Note - since Dragan's event start - I've pick 850 realm frags (I remember exact amount before that).

Today, haven't farm that many so I can blame devs they forgot to rise rf % and Looter's Fortune (Realm frags edition though) icon is just a reminder that you need to farm harder ...

I have enough frags for next 10 year of moon events but what will happen with people or events in future, we'll have to wait and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.