Feedback Release 229

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the detailed Release 229 Patchnotes.
    We are looking forward to your feedback!

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Elégedetlenkedő

Elégedetlenkedő Active Author

R229 - "The chance for the Rat King to appear has been lowered" - FUNNY! pffff..... :)

JohnWick likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

In complete agreement with you on this one.

Our guild had a couple toons with a decent chance to get the Rat King. Most of us had 0% chance to get it and only got it because the few who was getting it was ensuring that when he did appear that the rest of the guild was filtered into the group and map...

And with the second statement, it will prevent what we did that got almost every guild member the pet. With this new way, those of us who had 0%, and didn't get it by an invite after the Valve was used, will have less than 0% to get the pet in the future.

(I'm so thankful to HM for me having the pet. She found the Rat King more than all the other guild members put together.)

I think I'm going to like this.

The only thing still missing is a "Friend Channel" for chat (chat code would be "/f" with a text color of cyan). Last night I was the only one in my Guild _Online_ and while in the Castle on Inf 4 trying unsuceessfully to farm crafting lines ran into a _Cursed Amphora_. I had only 3 friends (not guildies) online and I had to whisper each one of them for interest in the amphora. It would have been nice to be able to switch to "Friend Channel" and ask all of them at once.

I seem to be the lucky one in my guild with the cursed amphora's in the Dragan Event. I've almost had a dozen of them (Several in the Castle, 2 in Gloomy Pastures, 2 in Wild Forest at Night, 1 in Ghastly Grave, 2 in Iron Forest, and none in Mystra at night (only ran that once, skipped the rest), none in Excavation Site, and none in Sulfur Desert).

What sale???

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  4. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Unlucky me :( last time i didn't play Toilet event simply because it required too much resources and time and I don't have the Rat king hope I have the chance to get that little EDIT even if it's harder then before.Well atleast I am one idea ahead because I am keeping 8k essence and 800 keys in my safe :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    Alpaca likes this.
  5. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

This happen @ 15:15 today:

[​IMG]

EDIT:Correct (local) time & Additional info:

m1 entrance from castle

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

7. guardpaladin

guardpaladin Forum Apprentice

did you know that ther's a section in this forum called: patchnotes and maintenance ?

8. trakilaki

Actually it is called "Official announcements" ... and no, nothing has been mentioned there :)
    The sync of the R229 is over since 10:00 ... and he is saying 13:15.
    While my screenshot is fresh one from 30-40 minutes ago.

Elégedetlenkedő and Dzungla like this.
  9. guardpaladin

guardpaladin Forum Apprentice

AHA.. so they failed to do it in time :)

10. trakilaki

Not really ... extra emergency maintenance was needed ;)

11. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I knew that same as I know to read

"Error page" I've posted here as INFO not as QUESTION :D

Mine too, just few mins before I post that msg above. That post is edited.

12. Sexyfighter

Sexyfighter Forum Greenhorn

as you see in the picture below, it is annoying to see all of these information from the "game_system" so you could delete/remove the: "LF:gui.window.chat_Σύστημα(System):" and let the rest of it..! or just let only the "System/(Σύστημα): (...)"

https://prnt.sc/rbyy0h
    [​IMG]

13. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

More likely, the coding was so powerful, so epic, that the sewer rats got out and started chewing through the fiber lines. As luck would have it, toxic fumes filled the data center and what was once a finely tuned virtual world full of mystery and intrigue suddenly overwhelmed the L1 phone monkeys. Not to worry, there will be a Cisco rep from the valley knocking on the door any second to sell you his vision of SDN. Its all in the cloud man, just look towards the cloud. Gotta put it in the cloud dude. Somewhere in the distance, a DevOps dude is crying into his bowl of gluten free, cruelty free, flavor free falafel, and it cries with him/ her/ them / they.

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  14. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

• Chat
      • System messages have been added to the chat to tell when:
        • A friend or guild member has left the game
        • A friend or guild member has entered the game
        • An option has been added to the friend list/guild menu to disable the system messages
      • The player context menu has been added to the chat and can now be used when clicking on a player’s name
    About this..... Now a message is shown every time a guild/group member changes maps. Because the in between time is seen as being offline. That takes over the entire chat window. A message should only be shown with actual logging in/out.

15. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

What about you actually increase the unique droprate in PW as stated in pattch 220!!!

400-450 runs for a handfull of uniques doesnt sound like an increasement.

As for this release...no opinion bout anything, couldnt care less about it.

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  16. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

only the noob stalkers waiting for your login that pretend you must help them like this. I think I'll start to add some names into my empty ignoring list

Marsicanus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.