Feedback Release 231 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Apr 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachupachu

pachupachu Forum Greenhorn

This is a scam of release. Inf7 without the posibility of getting a 80% of critical impact?? New atack´s of the bosses without saying us it, hide changes in the game without writing it in the notes? And the hotfix of today, for what? what was the hide purpose?
    Repeat: Dont spend money in this game. It´s a bad joke

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  2. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I need more play time to give an in depth review but, I read the release notes. I don't recall seeing this in there so if it is, forgive me but, Inf 3 bosses no longer drop 16 fragments of infernal passage; they now drop 10. I'm not pleased about the reduction, but if it was reduced, and not in the release notes, that is just another scummy move by BP.

pachupachu likes this.
  3. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Hi all, i play only 4-5 hours in last two days and i got already all legendary iteems tier IX and X but i really don't see the reason for i5 6 and 7 at all. To up a item from T8 to T10 you need 600 and 800 argument core so have 'fun' with those scores...
    So now i will go back on i3 to farm(and lethal solo). Good luck everyone on get the iteems you desire.

4. Асото

Асото Someday Author

I made a few runs on Q3 INF3 today and i notice the usual miniboses on map2 are missing, is it bug or somethink ?
    this game is getting worse day by day

5. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

INF 5-7 are for OP players for which inf4 presents no challenge at all. Something for them to have fun with and not quit the game.
    Shame that the OP players are coming back from there with tier10 items and uses them in PVP against players that cannot play infernal 7, transforming the PVP into an OP battleground only.

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

One would be thinking that they would be coming back and decimating those who can't even do Inf 4 !!!

Here's an idea... How about matching the way it's matched plus add in the average tier of the equiped items.
    (and you can no longer change items after accepting challenge till the battle is over.)
    AND
    (changing items before accepting match un-registers you).

This way those with the T10 items can only be matched with someone else who has T10 items. Yes?

7. joyja

joyja Forum Greenhorn

The hunters need a nefert they do little damage they do a lot of damage they do not need to have crtaft all items and the warriors need to craft all the items to be good in damage, the hunters complained that they did not break armor and put them on, now it is their turn to nefert

8. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

LOL, that was a good one :) There are already dozens of ideas on how to, and hundreds of requests in this forum to balance the pvp. After years of requesting it, we are now at the point where we pretty much know the devs are not interested in. Or, if they are, it is at the very bottom of their list.

9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Too bad that challenge is useless, since rational people will be doing a few runs in inf 7, get the required t10 leggendaries and then ignore the difficulty.

Also, it seems that you haven't learned: challenge doesn't mean slower farming.

10. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Maybe ain't useless for solo, for example, I'm always ready to check "can I do it", but it is true that most of the time, I7 will be used only to gear up.
    But don't forget DtU, New Moon and other "must have" unique item providers - that's a challenge indeed!

On the other hand - some top % stat values for i7 seems unreachable no matter what you try!

For example, I tried to sacrifice some dmg for a higher crit values for inf 5+ and I tiered up Vanquisher's (my pvp) Instead Black Spider's adornment :

[​IMG]

and as you see - I replaced att speed rune with cd/crit one and ... ta daaaa - my critical hit value jump to .... 24% with max buff (1 min 25% cd 11,75% critical hit) on i7 :D (a bit higher with krampus' cloak (not tiered up, t7) but i use CoH) .

I guess if someone want to get close to the max % on i7, helmet, cloak and all possible enchants will need to be replaced with 4 x crit hit % which means another months/years for 4 x plat craft! In my case - not gonna happen!

Not to mention that I've spend all materi fragments collected for months just to tier up dmg items. *rings,2h, adornment (helmet /amulet are next).

Maybe we'll get used to inf 3 => inf 4 => inf 5 => inf 6 = inf 7 frag farm, who knows .

11. sargon234

But you don't need to go in inf 7 once you get the necessary things to upgrade.

Hetsunien likes this.
  12. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

I don't like that weapon costs more than it should by usual scaling but whatever also the materi went just trough the window as in your case and about the crit well i doubt it´s possible to reach more than 60% in i7 without switching to 1h

That´s why they´re pointless and by me not necessary at all only thing i´d accept as maybe a bit normal would be inf5 but still .... it hasn´t been necessary at all

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Adornment of Crap what? XD

[​IMG]

14. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Maybe it is but the fact is that you'll have to CHANGE your gear for that (bonus from 2 spiders for example etc.)

And when we're talking about changing gear on t7+ items - not only that current drop base stats are crap, even you're lucky to get one, either craft or tier up costs a ton!

In case you haven't look @ my gems ... I melt that blue JoR from the revolt when they turn it (old 3 x ) to normal, not even blue!

As I've mentioned above, - DtU, New Moon etc - Dragan's , Witcher's set etc ... I'm f2p, but no matter - who can constantly have millions of mf to tier up every item which is better than one you have ...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  15. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Are you ok? Need a doctor? Learn to play before writting on forum, ty.

16. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

17. mad.max

mad.max Regular

first picture is 1 hand second 2h:confused:

18. AngryMOB

AngryMOB Forum Apprentice

At least forum is funny... game isn't anymore.
    Went from 90.60.90 to 120.200.200 ... an man you have a lot to work on that xD

19. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

God damn im an idiot, thanks for clarification

mad.max likes this.
  20. sargon234

Also, i don't know if anyone noticed, but there's a bug with the parallel words: it randomly deletes the quest from the quest log when you enter map 2, preventing you from going into the boss chamber.

It occurred to me in q9 inf7, luckily i gathered what i needed and then i'll happily ignore it until they'll introduce leggendary gems and jewels, since there's no need to care about those difficulties for me.

if you want us to farm resources at least make sure we don't waste them due to EDIT gamebreaking bugs like that one.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.