Feedback Release 235

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Ban hammer ha, dont make me laugh :D

You banned 3-ish players manually since your mr smith typed a query into the database to filter somebody with 300k draken or some other ridiculous amounts of currency / items.

How about next time you listen to your playerbase and close the map or stop and postpone the event? There's still hundreds of great hall rollback abusers that are probably months or years ahead of people that didnt abuse it - your "ban hammer" is irrelevant as these 3-ish players with unlimited everything are less harmful than hundreds of people who abused great hall bug that you ignored even when people asked you to do something about it.

Ban hammer :D Unless you meant the inflatable hammer that kids can play with then I could agree.

[​IMG]

2. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Your comment is not helpful. Everyone wants them. If it is something everyone wants, it should autoloot. PERIOD. If you feel you, yourself do not want it, sell it, free gold, be a happy player.

--- MERGED ---

Ok so as far as this release goes, yes the couple of additional items that autoloot are a marginal step in the right direction but seriously EDIT BP? Please, after all these years and all these player requests, autoloot the crap that you KNOW nobody wants to leave behind. If its a gem? Autoloot. A quest item of ANY kind? Autoloot. Cubes? Autoloot. This should not be that hard, and is not that hard and by the way, this is the biggie, THIS IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE A PREMIUM / DELUXE FEATURE. The noton that this is some kind of benefit, that I can spend less time on your crappy annoyances cause I pay a monthly fee is a complete dumpster fire. The autoloot should e available (and complete for the love of Dracaty) for ALL players. This means F2P as well. I say this as a player that has had premium since my first week here and maintained it through all the nerfs, lies, and thefts. You know you can verify what I say is true. Stop crapping on the F2P players, and give the premium players something that is actually worth the money we spend.

If this partial and half ass autoloot is what you call "Premium improvements" I am content to not renew my subscription. 70 some odd days and counting for you guys to act like you care about the customers, both F2P and P2W cause I am happy to join the F2P camp. To hell with the extra inventory slots, I will just drop the stuff I don't want and continue. Not like gold does much for me so keep doing what you are doing and try to maintain this game on crappy event attires alone and see how long it lasts.

Great job as always BP; you guys are the best.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 10, 2020
    trakilaki likes this.
  3. Mdk3

Mdk3 Someday Author

There are some "too good for you" players that are not interested in resurrecting you. I guess they don't want this to be autopickup :)

4. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I don't play with randoms, only with guild members, and even that is few and far between, but if a groupmate goes down, I rez them. Period. Every time, premium or not, unless another group member gets them first. I can't speak for other players. In any case, I pick up every stone that drops. Never hurts to have the potential to help another player.

5. dforko

dforko Forum Apprentice

After yesterday's update game started to be really laggy in every single map. Is it me or is it a common problem? Is it something that today's hotfix will fix? People I played with were seeing the same problem.

Majkelix and durszlax like this.
  6. Majkelix

Majkelix Junior Expert

Well, it is something that today's hotfix :) IS SUPPOSED :) to fix. Let's hope they can repair it right before the Dragan;) And no, it's not only you having this problem;)

dforko likes this.
  7. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

OK you increase drop rate for normal but...
    it's normal to drop only 5 pearls (1 drop) killing all enemies in Castle INF4?

Progress in Castle INF4 :
    1) +5 -> 5/160
    2) +15 -> 20/160
    3) +5 -> 25/160
    4) +40 -> 65/160
    5) +15 -> 80/160
    6) +25 -> 105/160
    7) +15 -> 120/160
    8) +40 -> 160/160

probably my character is very unlucky.
    Now I've my 1st red pealr to unlock a statue.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    trakilaki likes this.
  8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I don't even think they actually increased the drop rate.
    They just lowered the pearl drop rate in the castle, while lowering the drop rate on normal a little less and pretending they increased it.

Elégedetlenkedő and trakilaki like this.
  9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude put your protection mask on ... put on the pink protective glasses ... and adapt to the new normal.
    What 3 players??? Don't spread fake news. I can clearly see 4 players ... and one almost banned.

10. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

as always release and hotfix. so it is best to wait for the hotfix or the developers to focus only on the hotfix and launch it already with choruses. not to mention that every release to avoid conflicts you have to delete the contents of the windows temp folder and then with a hotfix delete again and start all over again. ok ... counting here ...

11. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

The drop chance of Dragan's Order (Sulfur Desert) during the A Poisonous Influence (1/3) quest has been increased
    -GREAT! Took me 100s of runs last time.

Rest I dont care about much. Except progress rewards are better than last time.

Also I dont see any mention of removing/reducing drop of amphora keys from reward chests. Did quite some runs and not once did it drop. Which was one of the main reasons for me that last event was pretty good.

Same for the emp. cursed pearls. Used over 200 amphora keys and only got 3 emp. pearls.

so to me it seems everything that made this event worthy has been nerved into oblivion.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    Elégedetlenkedő and sargon234 like this.
  12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Indeed, they actually nerfed the pearl drop rate to oblivion in the castle, you few pearls per run.
    Another event joins the trash can of events, sadly.

Elégedetlenkedő and FAALHAAS like this.
  13. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

I have long decided not to do events anymore. I remember the last one of spring, which I did only to have the set, time and andermants thrown away without having anything neither pet nes et ... the proposed events are now all the same, lost time without receiving anything, boring and long. I was happy to do dragan, after many years you had made a nice event, fun and not very nosi, full of prizes, now this also sucks. 20 runs in the maps for only 200 advancement, zero red pearls. Aren't you going to give me anything? I don't buy I prefer to spend my time on another more fun game: **

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  14. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm in support for this one.

It's a simple matter: Anything stack-able should have Auto-loot pickup. For everyone, plain and simple.

15. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

Why is everything you guys do so incredibly bad ?
    So you bring back Dragan but nerf it bad,is this so people buy those cloaks ?
    Log in to Agathon try to teleport from Cardhun to Kingshill , can not connect retry do this 3-4 times close the game.
    Swap to another character when I log in again , no Error 23 already logged in .
    Log in and out of the character that finally logs in to Kingshill , but what do you know ? Map lag map will not load .
    So Bonus Code and Cloak wasted.
    Cheers Bigpoint yet again

16. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Congratulations, you did it again, you destroyed another event, 45 progress group dragan Inf4, 60k progress required. Big joke of a team.

17. cogix

cogix Regular

I am not sure if developer or admins here play this game. But at least try to play 5 minutes in Agathon server.
    During those 5 minutes you will experience 1 minute of all blue (sometimes orange) map with just 3-4 npg moving on the background and a cat walking in the air... after that, you can go to the portal, click on it, then you can go to prepare coffee, go to restroom, take another coffee, come back to the game and wait couple of more minutes and realize you didn't enter in the portal yet.
    At this point your frustration will be so bad that you start to click click click but nothing happens.
    Now, this is the frustration of players in the game.
    Expectation of this event: very high.
    rewards: pretty good
    playable: no comment

18. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I don't get it..... I was playing the event. I went through the quests in the 4 areas, I was getting gems and runes, I was having fun, and BOOM! Now there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I have the quest for the scroll for Janus and the quest for killing squires and knights in Ravencaw. Is grinding Ravencaw all that there is left to do? The repeatable quests in the 4 areas generate tiny amounts of event progress so they don't seem worth doing.

19. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

OK let's give some feedback.

SOFT PART
    I think some players won't even be able to complete the 2ns bar if they must do it in low difficulties.
    My average progress in secondary maps:
    - inf1 55 elemental-charged pearls
    - inf2 80 elemental-charged pearls
    - inf3 100 elemental-charged pearls
    In general I need 14k cursed pearls and there is only 1 way to farm that amount.

But the biggest rewards are in 3rd and 4th bars so we need 60.000 raven pearls.
    - Dragan (Refuge): red pearls needed in inf3 1.500 (300 if in a group of 5)
    - Dragan (Great Hall): red pearls needed in inf3 150

OK it's impossible to get 300 red pearls but it is always possible to hire someone in chat region but
    we need kill Dragan 1500 times so 2min/run (with times for collect drop, sell, change map, ...) we need 50h.
    Are only 3,5h at day but you must find red pearls giver and I don't think there are enought.

In Great Hall we must farm at least 10 red pearls/day and it's possible complete event in this way (we got 20 pearls as rewards and 1 pearls/day from daily quests)

• The progress bars have been updated
      • Level based progress bars have been added
    Thank but it was enough to double it not 6x reducing the time from 25 to 16 days
    • The drop rate of the Cursed Pearls has been increased for the normal difficulty
    Thanks but we would have appreciated a general increase also for elemental-charged
    • The chance for a “random dungeon” entry to appear, has been increased
    Thanks but Cadoc' chances was OK. I wish see Champions sometimes
    • The amount of Spider Eggs in the Sulfur Desert has been reduced
    No matter
    • The drop chance of Dragan's Order (Sulfur Desert) during the A Poisonous Influence (1/3) quest has been increased
    Thanks but the problem was, and IS, found the Report from Shadaiqan Spider Breeders in the Poisonous Influence (2/3) quest.

And what about Carbon Monsters? You changed mind again or in 3 month you don't have time to give them a reason to exist.

ANGRY PART
    Now I wish, I don't want say "pretend", to know from someone (player, guru, MOD, SMOD, BA, CM, GO, GA, CEO or SuperMegaPresident with human skin chair) how someone that look for fun and entertainment in a game can have fun in such kind of event.
    You wrote of Black Live Matter, Human Rights but you are the first to consider us your slaves.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  20. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

The Dragan event is simply a joke!

I liked the other one but there were possibilities to do it!

This has been emptied of its drop all over, it looks like an empty shell!

I finished all the quests and only the repeatable ones remain!

The first one requires a group of 5 and very low levels to be able to finish it even in an unreasonable time!

The second wants the parchment for the map of the great room!

Here compared to the other event, it will be very difficult to find it, from the amphorae it does not fall together with the red pearls.

Thanks to your bonus code I have already seen that even the coat is of little use in this mess!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.