Feedback Release 237

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jul 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the detailed Release 237 Patchnotes.
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. gbit

gbit Forum General

from patchnote R237:
    "Pricing adjustments
    • The Materi Fragment prices for 50 and 100 crafting cores, has been lowered"
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry but this is not price adjustment....this is a joke.
    before r237 the price for 100 cores was 29999 or 30000 (I don't remember well), now is 29900?
    to be constructive, and not only negative, I suggest you to put the price to 20000 FM for 100 cores; this is a lowered price, not yours.
    you lowered the price by the 0.33%...instead of 100€ you wrote 99.67€, do you think someone will trust you next time?
    I can't believe it and I don't understand but you have the time to correct your communication mistake...

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Haha lowered by 99 materi :D Thats 1-2 drops from normal monsters, thanks for this!! Saves us all 10seconds of farming..

The warning when investing ander is nice. I suggested this years ago when i accidently right clicked on something i didnt wanted

EDIT: ""The drop amount of Sewer Keys has been increased and is now scaling with the difficulty""

Not that i care much about it, since i wont play this boring event, but 3hrs farming desert inf3 gave me exactly 42 keys (basicly 6 drops) and 2 hrs of q7 inf3 gave me 90 keys....
    First of all; far i remember last event they also dropped in stacks of 7 on inf3, so no increase in drop amount and secondly the droprate seem to be allot lower than last event. Feel sorry for people who are going to grind this

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  4. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I think there has been a forgetfulness in patchnote: also Materi Fragment prices fo 10 crafting cores has been lowered.

Thank you, now each tierX craft I can save 990 Materi Fragments and every 1.000.000 Materi Fragments I can save 3.000 of them

But I must admit that I liked the changes to the community event hoping that Hanses will continue to appear with this frequency

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    gbit likes this.
  5. CzSamurai

CzSamurai Forum Apprentice

same like this point:
    The drop amount of Sewer Keys has been increased and is now scaling with the difficulty

I try it now on 4 type of map, result is: normal: 0-1 key, painfull 0-1key, fatal 1-3 keys, infernal3 1-3keys.. only less rat number on map.
    this is same like before patch.. This look like someone forgot upload this patch..

lowering cores price is joke of a month :) .. sad joke.. if other "lovering" will be same like this one... omg

Elégedetlenkedő and JohnWick like this.
  6. deadland38

deadland38 Forum Apprentice

nice release as always, you lower the price by 99 frags with an initial price of 30 000, huge reduction !!
    Bp always on the top of the bull poop

7. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

The 5000 anders has been replaced with 100 lockpicks.
    Number of drakens of the main event has been lowered as well.
    What an progress bar update.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    Elégedetlenkedő and gbit like this.
  8. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I have a doubt, does anyone remember how much progress was for a boss worm kill in inf4, in last sewer event?

9. dwarfmageOP

dwarfmageOP Forum Apprentice

Kids, the core price change was surely intended as a "bugfix" not a real adjustment. let us talk about actual important things instead of this EDIT.

Without any real changes coming to the classes, game mechanics or equipment the game is really getting boring as hell.
    Sewer event again and stellar gold. litterally everyone hates those events i dont understand why they are coming back without a complete overhaul

If we have to do 300 excruciating runs for DTU im gonna skip that one too....

the art team's creativeness is being wasted on a new design for cardhun wich no one asked for, the old one was way better actually.

Am i the only one getting bored as EDIT over here? We need more sets that give interesting bonuses like added damage on skills or elemental effects or whatever. Because this game is such a grind and we need to run the same maps over and over again, we should at least have freedom in wich sets to use.
    Being able to experiment with more setups would make this game so much greater.

I know i'l be actively playing again once the anniversary event starts if it does not disappoint me but for now there is nothing attracting me to this game anymore.

Oh and there is always still the never ending battle between the dwarfs and the other 3 classes. seriously why is this still going on. If only q8 set would be balanced for all the classes everyone could be happy.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 9, 2020
  10. TheBB

TheBB Forum Apprentice

Sooooo i thought materi prices as been lowered for cores when i check i thought it was a bug then my guildie pointed out that it reduce by 90 for 30k materi. i think thats a joke. sewer keys drop rate increase with difficulty i dont see the difference. can you just cancel rat event and give us another event...anything is better than rat event...

Elégedetlenkedő and navelko like this.
  11. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I swear, with each and every release they prove they have no respect for the players, as they make these jokes and laugh at us all. My favorite is when they insult us, and then say its in response to player feedback.

We wanted MORE keys to drop on higher difficulties. More of every consumable item should drop on higher difficulties; that is a no brainer. Instead, reducing the drop in normal and lower difficulties, while making higher difficulties drop what you could get in normal before is not a solution. They know this. It is such an insult.

And seriously who benefits from the "reduction" in frag costs for crafting cores? It has to be an actual reduction otherwise don't mention it.

I guess this is good though. I needed a joke and a laugh. Thanks BP; great job as always.

12. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

If I remember correctly it used to be 190 on inf3 and 231 on inf4.

13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I honestly don't understand why are you all talking about the price reduction. Buying 100 cores with one click costed more than buying 100 cores with 100 clicks. I think one has to do more than 99 clicks in the same place to make up for the difference in materi...

Overall it's clearly a bugfix release, they're working on the CE and we're starting to see it more and more.

I like the fact that there's supposed to be a warning when spending andermants. Haven't been in the situation to see it yet, but I hope that it's real.

I personally don't really care about the event adjustments, I'm not going to do those events for what I know.

Unless there's a screwup they didn't mention in the patchnotes, I'd deem it an OK release.

Edit: Ah, and there's the Cardhun graphics change. Well, the Q3 entrance look chance is nice, the new ground seems to contrast the buildings a little too much, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    trakilaki likes this.
  14. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Where have core prices been lowered?I didn't notice it anywhere.

15. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's like... above:
    It was 2999 for 10 cores, 29999 for 100... you know the deal. So it was cheaper to click more times on the single core than once on the pack. And they lowered to prices of packs to be simply in line with the single core price.

trakilaki likes this.
  16. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I did the entire Great Desert map on fatal and no sewer keys dropped. Really??!! Don't try to tell me this game is free-to-play. This event is definitely pay-to-play. I'm going to keep logging in because I am curious about the big release at the end of the summer. If it is anything like the last two big heartbreaking releases, it will be time to quit entirely.

17. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

where are all the sewer parasites?
    holding 865 powder 330 lure 305 lily and just 24 parasite
    will you guys ever lower the amount needed to craft or raise the drop rate?
    this makes me wana quit !

18. dforko

dforko Forum Apprentice

Have you seen rat king near the entrance to any map? Today nor yesterday I can't see a map where there is a possibility to meet him. Hmm

19. Kel657

Kel657 Forum Apprentice

This shouldnt have been mentioned on the patch notes or said that they corrected this

FAALHAAS and trakilaki like this.
  20. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

They all moved into the shop...

JohnWick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.