Feedback Release 243

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Sep 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No it is not ... you brought a new fake quest which is not the same as the original quest

Lets see ...
    What you didn't tell:
    1 - monsters are no longer respawning
    2 - you haven't made a quest so players can track monsters in order to clear the map.

Have you? Really? You removed the gems and added tiered legendary equipment that will no longer be tiered in 3 weeks

Incorrect ... rewards both from the main event and the challenge progress bars have been nerfed to the bone.
    In the last event:
    Draken = 175 + 350 + 700 + 2400 + 350 + 300 + 1400
    Andermant = 500 + 2500 + 3000 + 2000 + 2500

In this one:
    Draken = 175 + 225 + 350 + 1750 + 175 + 150 + 625
    Andermant = 500 + 1000 + 1500 + 1000 + 1250

The wendigo quest :
    [​IMG]
    1/12? Really?
    Where are the other 10 parts?

They can name it whatever they want but Sargon is Sargon :p

The new Sargon was shown in one of the older live streams.

vampiro, Dzungla and mrmlja like this.
  2. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

[​IMG]

As you can see - whole match 5 v 1 + red is lvl 51!!!

New max of PVP weirdness these days. :D
    (note : blue players were randomly chosen)

vampiro and trakilaki like this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I love how only one blue player has more honor than the red player. :D

Dzungla, vampiro and trakilaki like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I would always choose to lose a fight and get more honor points than all of the winning team combined :D
    Are you still wasting time with PvP? Dude Joe Rogan's podcast with Alex Jones was a killer ... 5M views in few hours XD

Dzungla likes this.
  5. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

What will be the new requirements for the computer, after the November 24 update?

6. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Yeah ... It's like smoking - bad for your health but hard to quit :p

7. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

to avoid lag and high ms i remove all files uninstall and redownload the game on or about every 10 days.
    yeah it is a hassle but at least i never get lag and the maps load in 20 seconds or less.
    i play the tegan server and as far as i know the us players are the furthest away from these servers.
    i have a great pc with a 6 core processor 32Gbram and nvida 1050i vid card my ms never goes to 100
    i guess what i am trying to say is we need to keep the game files fresh , the lag is most likely in your pc and not the server.

Momchobg said:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.