Feedback Release 246

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Feb 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the detailed Release 246 Patchnotes.
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

So, does this mean that the fireball will correctly explode on the 4th enemy and do the area damage that it was intended to do?

Or is it just going to fizzle out and us Spellweavers are going to get shafted again and not be able to do anywhere near as much damage as the DKs with their "up to 15 enemies" for each Mighty Wild Swing/Bloody Wild Swing/etc -OR- as much damage as the SteamMechs with thier 10 hits per second to everything that gets into their machine gun turret's hail of lead?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    Alpaca likes this.
  3. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

This is a joke. I quit. Bye @all.

Almost no actual issues were addressed.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

hmmmm well I didn't renew my premium and there is nothing in those patch notes to change my my mind.

You better get rid of those stupid 30 min penalties in Merc and Blood. You better add things in the drops that players can use. Or there will no one left to play your game.

5. KARL31

KARL31 Forum Apprentice

You will have to explain to me how to play now, before there was the ice sphere, the boss was selected with the mouse and we touched the objective, at what moment now with the fireball we will hit the objective, example: q5 map1 , q2 Arachna, there are too many monsters to hit the target. To make such important decisions and not to try it out in the field is really doing things stupid.

R246 good for me , not change fireball

6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I tossed on Fireballs on Test Server (r246_4) a few moments ago. It's still piercing everything. XD

7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Now it seems we have to wait a moth more to get all bugs fix in r247, and let's see if there are no new ones...this is a sham

Maybe i'm wrong but when it says "up to 3" it can be 1 2 or 3. you don't decide how many enemies your fireballs are gona pirce. maybe they can explote at your face, beware cos if you complain too much they are gonna change it for the fireballs in case they do that, exploting at your face, they do dmage to you too and get blind for the rest of you life in game not being able to see a *** cos that debuf is gonna be permanet... or that what we install in our computers are gona spoil them and that it makes us have to buy a new one... DSO can be more cruel if they consider it

Enjoy

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  8. Mistralrex

Mistralrex Forum Apprentice

Nothing change for rangers , its time to try other game. We was waiting for nothing.

9. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I will express it gently: laughable.

A bugfix expected for a month and a half that mainly solves texts, labels, achievements, icons. How should we judge it?

How ridiculous, pitiful, painful the sets in the game continue to be, the uniques almost, and the general level of the drop from bosses and most challenging elite mobs even worse. What I miss most, they are worthy sets/uniques from the bosses: this drops interest in the game considerably, in my opinion.

And you "solve" labels, texts, and shit like that, and from here on the only thing to do will be the gem farm. Devs & producers, go to work come on, and make sense of your existence.

tozagol, Steve75, -justre116- and 2 others like this.
  10. 4NormaL

4NormaL Junior Expert

Game developers need to give an answer to this question; How will the Mage character deal area damage? explain to us what are your plans about this character and we will decide accordingly.

Isn't the Mage character the highest damage class that can deal long distance damage? Because of the high damage, the health points are low and very fragile, right?

Then i ask you? what is your problem with mage? can not do Area damage? Why do we have to go under bosses to shoot Frost Nova? you messed up the mage character, you need to find a good way to fix it back ...

11. Nalucitura

Nalucitura Forum Apprentice

The world of dso is dying and you're giving us a patch that fixes Achievements and buggy icons?? ....

Who actually cares about Achievements in this game? The more you have the harder the events become ...now that's not even funny....

I stopped playing a while ago, just reading the forums to see if they fix something. The last straw for me was playing one round of DTU on Normal and just seeing the tragic (irreversible imho) state that the game is in...

12. menestrelul

menestrelul Someday Author

It's true, we have to go very close to the boss to shoot with Frost Nova. The ranger, on the other hand, must set the trap right under the monster. Given that 40% of the bosses have a fixed point, it is impossible to set the trap, even if the monster moves it is not guaranteed to enter the hunting trap.

I mean ... it goes through all the monsters. Only if they come to you in the a line (like Napoleon's army) it is a problem ... you only kill 4 at a time. :D:D:D
    The patch is a joke, they made small graphics changes instead of fixing skills and items. We have a sandstorm in the Great Desert and a big rock on the way before the sentry, good job.;)
    I don't get premium anymore, only 100 level items and there are zero stones or runes in the cubes. Free resurrection with premium is useless, mini-bossese recover their whole life if you go to the gate. So it's not worth having a premium. I'm already playing another game, i am entering DSO in the hope that it will fix something ...

tozagol likes this.
  13. ErtanERBEK

ErtanERBEK Forum Apprentice

:D I was tell to DSO, do not update this game anymore :D. You can not make this game good with this type update every update going bad... DSO making any new update just for exploit game players... Change your idea and make good game then we will pay for that.

I do not want kill boss with single shoot and I do not want die with single shoot, so where is incomprehensible

14. surtur

surtur Forum Greenhorn

The long-awaited update that promised to equalize the classes has come to nothing, they have done almost nothing, except the magicians, the rest of us cannot go make parallel worlds alone. For BP, the rest of the classes seem to be that we do not exist.

tozagol, 1vanka and Elégedetlenkedő like this.
  15. MRDarak31

MRDarak31 Padavan

Goodbye : )
    [​IMG]

CH1976 likes this.
  16. ErtanERBEK

ErtanERBEK Forum Apprentice

Guys I want really really really really learn, any DSO board mamber play this game ? If yes, please capture education videa about rage mode boss how kill with stanalone mage... Please do that... If no, I guess this, please fix rage mode boss/mini boss...

17. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

My mage is way worse than before. Maybe just mine.

tozagol likes this.
  18. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

And when will the hunters revised Blade dance skills rubber band bug be fixed?

And when will the map change delay bug be fixed?
    Its pretty annoying to wait and stare at the some day brown someday black screen with a blue arrow spot in a great distance, which after loads the map I find my character already surrounded by mobs and having only approx 5% of health poins. Or is it again just an andermant consuming twist to enforce us to buy Premium which is not an option at all in this state of the game??

19. Mistralrex

Mistralrex Forum Apprentice

Enjoy the dead game (pinatas, and dragan runes bugs help for sure ;) .Try to make 5kk damage aganist warrior when reflect damage..so allways now and enjoy x)

tozagol likes this.
  20. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Did they at least improve the drop of uniques and set items somewhat?

tozagol likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.