Feedback Release 247

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Feb 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I've been playing a little when I'm done with my other (better) game for the day. This new "quest chain" is unbelievably bad. I agree with the previous posts where they say the devs are hiding the fact that this was a very small expansion. It was bad enough with that ridiculous "maze" to get to Artaya's clearing. Then I got to where I had to wait for the next Sargon event to go into the castle. Don't they understand that if I am *waiting*, I'm not playing or paying? Then I got to where I had to fight Tegan in the clearing. Thanks to all the posts in one of the other threads for the strategy. Fortunately, I've been playing a mage. I used 10 spirit guards, but I got it done. Now I find out that I have to WAIT AGAIN for the next Sargon event to earn Marks of Mortis. *sigh of exasperation* They are always looking for ways to get people to spend money. Why aren't these in the cash shop? The Sargon event is really boring and I only played as much as I needed for the quest. Don't know if I will have the patience to play the Sargon event again.

It was very frustrating to me that I was no longer able to play the parallel world dungeons after the expansion. I'm at level 79 now, and it's still going to be a long time before I am strong enough for them. The daily quests are a joke. The events are now tedious grinds with lousy rewards. Grinding jewels is horrifyingly tedious. Unique items almost never drop. So apart from a little grinding at the end of the day, I have no use for this game.

I've been playing in groups and have some equipment as high as level 106, but if I go to a shop I can only buy equipment at my current level. How stupid is that? I would consider spending money, but I don't see anything in the cash shop that would help me be stronger. It would take more money than I would ever want to spend to buy gems which would only grant small increases to my abilities. When I was spending money before, it was always on speed gems. Those, of course, were taken away a long time ago. So I don't want to spend money on equipment and gems that will probably be taken away from me later.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    tozagol likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.