Release 249

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Anyki, Apr 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Played a Ranger from the get go. (8 years at least)
    Seen how many dumped them for easy to play mechs.
    Then Mages.
    We will see how you go once they give us 250 in live server.
    Will even message you :)

2. khmerplayer

khmerplayer Forum Greenhorn

ranger was last to be released so could not have played ranger 8 years

3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

LMAO
    Are you for real ?
    Not sure what server you play on But the Mech was last to be released and that has to be around 4-5 years at least :-D
    I thought you Moderators were supposed to stop all the multi accounts on forums ?

4. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

hmm
    Can i ask when bp repair singu~'s debuffs?
    it work correctly when u put singu in place where mobs are standing
    but if singu is on the map and mobs go on the singu there need to be 2sec~ before they get the debuffs
    as i can see every class have skill which do debuffs on the ground but only mage's skill don't work in the moment when mobs run on it(when it's not putting on the mobs place xd)
    i'm hoping that u understand what i mean xd

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've been playing since August 2015 and Mechs were already here long before I got here.

6. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

Hunters, in fact, all classes could already defeat all bosses by themselves, since before all these magufadas and nerfed some skills without having to make groups, defeating them in less time than it costs us now and what about the skill so useful from the cloud of small hornets OP left us they have not mentioned the importance they have given it, and they do not mention anything about the increase in the hunting activation range that are in the previous patch notes regardless of how "good you are" = better statistics and not so much in playing ability would help a lot to affect some static bosses that making many requests to implement this improvement could be implemented but as always the community of this race does not care.

Another is that the hunts without the wolves do not last long as they do, which would come in handy if these are managed as they did before, another is that the concentration consumption is greater than the other races.

translated by Google

7. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I post again, make something about jewel, it's beyond the stupid jewel drop. I have 1.000 + laps on merci/blood and 0 (ZERO) jewel, is this normal dears devs.

tozagol likes this.
  8. LyLyh

LyLyh Someday Author

So... It's time to write my opinion about all this "smart" changes.
    I will start with that in January 2020 I stopped playing this amazing game after 1 year of enormous efforts to craft a weapon with 4 yellow stats.. This year a friend of mine told me you made some changes and It will be good to come back and see them..
    Well I play with a mage and I see now there is no farm but only running all the time. I really want to ask you if some of you, "smart guys" try to play with a mage, running on blood mode, without any HP regeneration? And how much time do we have - our rasa - to use our frost wind which one disappears so quickly- to increase our DMG? And what is this Ice missile skill I can only saw my socks?!
    And what is your big idea about the 4 rasa differences? Which are ours advantages? Before you think I am a noob, I play for enough time!
    And about the veteran bonus - perfect. For loyalty we must loose so much time to play with another 2 characters to take something we deserve? Nice, so smart even for you! NO I am writing this after playing Saragon's event on blood mode! Good job duds, you are the best!
    ha... ha....ha ....
    P.S. Oh... I forgot - PvP is totally ...(shouldn't use this word)... There is no fun anymore - one shoot! And those stupid jewels - well done! 9476t067067 runs and only 2. Nice, really, I\m so impressed with you! And all this ...(shouldn't use this word) is to be able to make our own jewels purple and then gold ... Lol...

Last edited: May 26, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.