reloading problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by sheldonq, Jan 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sheldonq

sheldonq Forum Greenhorn

This problem occurs very often, around 30 seconds after changing location. Suddently all the enemies are stuck in their walking/idle animation, i can use my skils, but they dont do anything, my resource bar is not decreasing or increasing i can't interract with enemies and objects like dropped items or chests, can't sell or melt items. This lasts for around 5 to 8 seconds and then the screen goes black, there is loading animation and i regain control of my character(at this point im usually dead, surrounded by enemies). I have already tried deleting temp files and reinstaling the game. What can i do to fix this?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You are experiencing connection issues.
    Don't delete files ... it won't help you. You need to check your connection, especially if you are using wireless internet connection.

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Or you are using house wireless and too many devices on the house wifi causing loss of bandwidth.
    If your using wireless... have you tried to switch to all wired?

4. sheldonq

sheldonq Forum Greenhorn

I am using wireless. Only devices connected are my laptop and 2 phones, so i don't think it is the problem. Using wire is not really an option, as 15 m cable would get in the way. Based on what You guys said i think, that the problem may be that i am too far from router. Would buying a repeater be a good solution?

5. Ronchera

Ronchera Forum Apprentice

You can use your home electrical system to have Ethernet connection to your laptop. You can buy 2 adapters to do this

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020