Suggestion Removal Bug Exploit in PVP

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Sep 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hello,

I have a sugestion for DSO developers.

Has all we pvp players now, unfortunely a lot of EDIT
    Since this issue is of knowledge of dso mods for at least 8 years, they are not hable to fix this ( total incompetence), i propose that you developers make a manual of how this EDIT
    If you don´t want or simply can´t fix this ,informe all players how it works.
    EDIT

Do your work please, its sad to see so bad work.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2023
  2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @akostorrao ,

Feel free to contact your language Support Team and describe the issue to them, so they can forward it to the team.

Once again, friendly reminder to you - and whoever else may need it - we, moderators, are here to moderate the forum and forward your feedback. Which we do, competently.
    We can't "fix" any issues in game, so there's no need to trying to attack us, and that attitude will definitely not serve you on the forum. I wave the ban hammer pretty well. :rolleyes:

That being said, good luck!:)