Remove fragments for infernal passage

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by sargon234, Feb 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I suggest we remove the fragments for infernal passage.

it's a stupid mechanic that needs to go away, it's just a way to waste the players' time by forcing them to farm in a lower level difficulty.
    It's pointless, a time waste.
    It has no reason to be here.

At least if the drop rate for the fragments was as good was it was prior to the "expansion", like say, a guaranteed drop of 5 fragments per miniboss + 10 per boss and 10 from the chest at the end of each q, the existence of this fragments will be acceptable.
    But with this drop rate( which, contrary to what BP and its shills claim, hasn't really improved), this is not acceptable.

I'm aware that the whole "expansion" is a complete ashheap, but let's at least salvage something out of this disaster and get out of this something playable.
    I'm aware that no masterpiece is ever coming out of this( i'm not the CM and his bootlickers after all, i'm not perfect like them, i have a problem, i live in reality and i play the game like a real player, not somebody with god mode and i have to farm for my items, unlike the CM), but let's make this mess barely enjoyable).

2. luishorus

luishorus Padavan

And on top off that is if you go to a Q you have to pay to enter the map and once again to the boss,if you go to a normal map you pay to enter the map to enter the boss and once again if you leave the boss to the Dame map, to many frags for a lower drop.

CH1976 likes this.
  3. sargon234

That's why the existence of fragments for infernal passage would be tolerable if we had the old drop rate( that is, 5 fragments per miniboss killed and 10 fragments for 1 boss, guaranteed.

Now this mechanic is only a time waster.

luishorus likes this.
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Don't get me wrong, I like your idea.

But I just have to appreciate how the times have changed. First there was hordes of people on the forums begging to create roadblocks to higher level/tier content behind Fragments because they didn't want new players to keep begging to be carried on the highest difficulty for the Q7 set. And now, we have reached a point in time where we want to tear down the artificial roadblocks. Lol.

5. sargon234

There were no hordes of players begging BP to introduce these roadblocks, it was a few very vocal useful idiots or shills of BP.

When level 50 was still max level i don't think anybody was begging BP to introduce infernal fragments.

Hovewer what is the problem of newbies getting carried?These vocal useful idiots have never bothered to bring up reasons other then "muh hurt feelings", because their objections were not based on rational thoughs, but on infantile irrational temper tantrums and of course the shills were there to amplify the crybabies and use this an excuse to implement that roadblock.

However that roadblock was not a problem, because strong players could easily farm infernal fragments without too much hassle( or they could buy them with ingame currency, such as materi fragments), so their existence was trivial.

I would not mind the existence of realm fragments if they had the same drop rate that they had prior to the expansion( guaranteed 10 fragments at the end of each parallel world, guaranteed drop of ten from the end boss and guaranteed drop of five from each miniboss and champion).

I hate artificial time wasting mechanics such as this one, and make no mistake, the devs have introduced these intentionally and maliciously to artificially slow down players to cover up the lack of content in the expansion.

6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Lmao. Best reason for implementing roadblocks for other players! XD

7. sargon234

Only if you're one of those screeching useful idiots, not for somebody who prefers to exploit useful, but overrated stuff, such as logic and reason.