Suggestion Remove other players kills in team pvp counting agains one's daily

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by nvmind, May 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Remove other players kills in team pvp counting agains one's daily

Poll closed Jul 26, 2019.
  1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No, it should stay as it is

80.0%
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

So many come in team pvp with 2hand weapons saying "sorry, I don't have pvp gear, but I need to do my daily" meaning they need 20, 40 kills so they just leech it from others, while the team they are in is visibly in disadvantage.

Until pvp is going to be removed from daily, if this will ever happen, remove other players kills in team pvp counting agains one's daily and reduce daily from 10,20,40 to 5,10,15

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

IF pvp was not totally broken then yeah. But in its current state, I gotta say no. Getting pvp dailies done is a drag for a lot (maybe most) players. Anything that makes it more bearable needs to stay. Anything that makes it worse is only gonna drive more players away from pvp.

3. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

You are contradicting yourself. Those players don't want to play pvp. And the ones that want to play will be happy not to have leeches in their team. This won't drive them away from pvp. Who doesn't want to play pvp will just do daily with 1v1 instead of leeching from 5v5 while ruining other's game.

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

you want to make completing the dailies even more slow than now?
    I vote no

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Fix the PvP. We seriously don't need any more temporary solution. The garbage we have now was supposed to be a temporary solution until a better version is developed... and it's, well, garbage.

sargon234, Iselda and vegetadavid like this.
  6. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

i say no
    here u have why

remove pvp from daily and u will don't see this leeches again

7. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

no....we need more pvp players & maybe they'll like it.......

& get better at it LOL

oOKellueHazeOo and MikeyMetro like this.
  8. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

It's officially announced that they will change dailies and do 3x3 PvP dailies separate from 3x3 PvE dailies, so it will be even worst.
    Those players using 2 hand with excuses of "no PvP gear" are just rotter players, it is as simple as equip a shield and try it.
    PvP was never for what majority of players created an account here, this game is not meant to be focused on PvP stuff, players simply don't want to. Just accept it. Devs need to stop forcing players entering PvP doing bad events like Helios.
    Funny thing they say: "Oh participation increased with our changes!" They don't really thing it is because of any change or improvement, right? They are not that fools... at least I want to think they are not, they perfectly know that players are only doing PvP to get the rewards from Helios or the keys from leaderboards and then they will stop playing this unbalanced, ridiculous, non-skill based PvP.

Iselda likes this.
  9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I am proud to say that my PvP leaderboard is 0 of 6000000. And my helios is 30 of 21000 (and I got the 30 accidentally from bonus code).

I don't have the hours upon hours everyday to put into something that I think should be an option for those who want it. Not a requirement for those who don't.

I don't even have hours to put into what I do want to do. Right now I've just enough time to barely get my dailies done (left and center).

Dragonnns and Zoltan like this.