Removing old items!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by melog1, Oct 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Is it really needed to remove old items?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2020.
  1. Yes

8.3%
  2. No

91.7%
  1. melog1

melog1 Forum Greenhorn

Why DSO needs to remove old items? I have friend collector and he has unics that you can´t get now. And I created my first character in 2012/13 and recovered it last year. I kept him his old items and just upgrading it. It has a very big heart connections to me, but now it says that items will be removed. WHY???!!! I will lost my last memory from those days. WHY??? That items won´t do much, but it´s nostalgy. Don´t remove them or you kill my first character.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'm (mostly) OK with them removing old items I'm keeping just for sentimental value. However, on some of my alts, those equipments are literally the only thing they have to wear. Am I supposed to farm buck naked while searching for new equipment because of the auto-melt feature? :rolleyes:

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Yup. Streaking thru the tulips looking for a NERF weapon.

Granted I've not played my Lvl 46 DK in almost 4 years, but the removal from him of the best sword I've yet seen and his great shield as well as all his last "actually used gear" will make it that I will actually never go back and play him. He'll just sit there being a reminder of how bad BP/DSO crapped on us.