Requirements for "Divine exploration" quest

Discussion in 'Quests' started by InTheTARDIS1, Nov 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InTheTARDIS1

InTheTARDIS1 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone,

Can someone please tell me what are the requirements for the quest "Divine exploration"?

Thanks in advance!

2. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Greetings,
    the Divine exploration quest should unlock once you complete the quest to kill Mortis;
    when you've done that, King Harold in Kingshill should have the new quest for you.

InTheTARDIS1 likes this.
  3. InTheTARDIS1

Hi Hokori,

Thanks for the info!! And what do you have to do in this quest?

4. Hokori

After King Harold, head to Ashraya and speak with J'Ibal, then follow the rest of the questline. It'll be some fetch/kill mobs quests and that's it.

5. InTheTARDIS1

OK, thank you! But what exactly is it that King Harold asks you to kill or fetch?

6. Hokori

If you start the questline you'll notice it! ;)

If there are no further questions, I'll procede to close this thread.

7. InTheTARDIS1

Well, I needed to know what monsters are in this quest (not to do it since I'll probably never get there, just to have the info for my own personal reasons), but if there's no way to get the info, then yes, you can close this thread. I'll try to get the info some other way.
    Thanks for your time anyway

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
  8. Hokori

It's not from King Harold, but from a few npcs you find inside land of immortals maps;

All the quests you find ask you to basically kill every kind of enemy, to loot their quest drop and even to clear the whole map.

In conclusion to you new question, you have to kill all the enemies you can find, quest depending. (Spectral archers/warriors, slimes, wisps and necrotic sentinels)

9. InTheTARDIS1

Great! Thank you very much for your help! :)

You can close the thread :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.