Retry retry retry ....

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sprokkel, Dec 5, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

1th day of winterevent, was playing a few hours, now it is; retry retry retry, no connection.

This error when logging in is not my fault, my internet works perfectly and I play on a strong PC.
    More likely it is the server.
    I`m playing on heredur.

Please, FIX IT !

2. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Sprokkel,

the team is already aware of this kind of issues and it's already working on a solution.

3. darkmog1997

darkmog1997 Forum Greenhorn

I love Drakensang, I've been playing it almost since its creation, I was even a super fan on Facebook (for a few days lol, by the way give me that privilege ahah), but here, the game has been unplayable for 3 days because of safe, the mini event (which I didn't finish) ends soon and no announcement on the extension of the mini, so it's stressful because it's impossible to play. Daily gifts do not follow, the cave gives gifts every other time etc.
    It's Christmas month and that's not what the game reflects.
    Finally, as a player I wonder about your monthly subscription of 20 euros which is now free for most players for at least 4 years? Either you are truly charitable, or that means nothing good is in store.
    Please, I'm not asking you to be perfect because you are who you are, no problem, but at least reassure the players.
    Sincerely :)

4. OPΛ

OPΛ Forum Apprentice

Oh thanks for your awareness, that helps us to recover the 3 to 4 days lost of Deluxe, thanks for apologies too... lots of them.