Suggestion Return pvp modes as they always been

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Jessy23, May 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jessy23

Jessy23 Forum Greenhorn

We all know that pvp modes change over the hours except 1vs1 and that make people avoid them and some people like me want team pvp modes to increase our ranks and have some fun for some hours that we bored to farm all time at pve, i am playing to do sometimes the daily quests but i can never completed them because of that. It's time to remove the restricion in those modes and make them playable as before. And something last the glory points from daily quests should also help us increase our rank as well faster and with the help of mentor bonus included.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    jeffzrx likes this.
  2. SS0-Spyros

SS0-Spyros Forum Apprentice

I agree with you the old system was far better than now i hated the new restrictions and thats why i left from pvp because now is boring BP needs to return many other old things not only the pvp.........

3. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

yes ...have all types of pvp available at all times

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

And where, pray tell, would you even find the players to play any of the modes? :D

5. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

challenge other guilds to Capture the Flag on Wednesday evenings LOL :)