Returning player to the game

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by pa4ito, Jan 31, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pa4ito

pa4ito Forum Greenhorn

Hi, coming back from a 2-3 year brake from the game. Now I log into my dk lv 48 and i see a whole new skill system. As a returning player, i got a chest with full legendary kit so I have a good loadout for the moment. I put some skills without much knowledge of what is new and now when I go around and fight I am doing ok on tank but overall damage is very very low. Boss fights take a lot of time even with damage boosts. Anyone can help out with a guide/build for me? Dk lv48 with knowledge (or however it is in English) level 28. Thanks in advance.

--MERGED--

P.S. also if I need some better gear i have the in game resources to buy some set items

Last edited by moderator: Jan 31, 2022
  2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Right now I wouldnt worry to much about gear. If you still have friends on your server, get them to drag you through the highest tier dungeon you can and still use the gear. You can use gear up to 40 ( or 45) levels above you. You can do grotto in kings hill at fatal or infernal and get higher tier gear.
    The new DSO is all about gems, and runes. Dont worry about transfer crafting until you hit lvl 100 and have some high tier gear you plan on using for a while.

The best thing you can do is lvl. Both your character lvl and your wisdom lvl. both are equally important

Play with your skills. read the descriptions for each. Use what makes sense to you for now.

Rage attack, head butt, Ground Breaker, fury, banner... good skills to look into.

3. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

i did all that close 7 years, now for third, perhaps fourth time my gear rendered useless, and lost so many slots, if ihad known this would happen i would not have farmed and bought so much, now i have jewels pilled up i cannot use , my skills are worthless,i quit playing,