Feedback Reworked Parallel Worlds on TS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Nov 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

May be Connection Problem.. did u tried again? This caused in live servers once too.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Q6 has been removed forever!

And this is something I don't like

[​IMG]

Cloak of Power??
    Yeah right ... you need to be very powerful to collect the fragments from the monsters in the super easy normal maps.
    One more proof that the designers are lost.

This team is killing the game with every new release.
    They act like the lions ... male lions are killing the cubs ... when a new male lion take over a pride he is killing all the offspring.
    That is what this team is doing ... ruining the game and remove everything from their predecessors.

Regarding the New PW ... I have a long big list ... that I will post it later and it is not a positive one.

3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Hey I have 2x 45 for the test server. The one I have geared with all of the good items never unlocked watery grave so now I am at a loss how to find the path to the PW. Someone able to explain how to get there?

4. trakilaki

Remember when you get to level 30 and system notification is appearing on your left hand side of the screen?
    When you click you get a scroll .
    That scroll is taking you to the (now destroyed) urban area Watery Grave.
    Same thing with the new area ... you need to use the same scroll (which now is renamed).

5. MegaNuker

all I got is a frown face then. it was the TS char that I used for lot tec the other one is the toon I leveled on the test server but I got all of the Lord tec gear on the TS toon. Maybe I will contact support.

6. trakilaki

I found myself in the new urban area when I logged in ... try solving the quest which leads you to Ammon (if available)

7. Vale17

Vale17 Forum Apprentice

And where is the "Deadly blow" quest? No more Ring of Death available?

8. MegaNuker

Not at start I think you have to unlock hall of the dead first.

-- MERGED --

Found the answer you have to have had it unlocked or wait til you obtain 1 level 50 char.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Honestly, this change bothers me very little.

10. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

guess he means it is sad (pick a stronger word you like here) that lots of people worked real REAL hard, to obtain that cloak, fighting strong (at that time) mobs of m1 and m2 as well as non-existing drop. with the change, lots of noobs would be able to get it with much less effort.

of the bright side, assuming the drop in Atlantis would be as horrible as it was in m1/m2, those players will need to spend tons of time in 'not so rewarding' location.

there is also a possibility of Cloak of Power 6, which could be much better and will make such a change somewhat reasonable.

11. MegaNuker

Cloak number 6 10,000 gold? umm no thankx.

But has anyone unlocked ocean of bones I am sure the quests are not very fun.

12. Novadude

I know that's what he meant and it doesn't bother me that much.

(I have the cloak on my dwarf, didn't bother finishing the quest with my dk as I have had the gloom cloak for some time, I think since the old level 40 days).

13. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

I guess their main target to make newcomer more "enjoyable and more important make them willing to spend more money :rolleyes: and they want make old player feeling "fresh" , we can see all over the new system , talent from fame move to knowledge or experience and so on . now they start to rework "old grinding fest" from parallel quest with something "new grinding fest " with the hope new player and old player will be involved more than "just m2 farming " . so like quote from the book Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
    "You can’t stop the future. You can’t rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret … is to press play." Bring New PW on !! ;)

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 likes this.
  14. trakilaki

Let me put it this way ... I was working on that cloak for 8-9 months since the moment it was introduced in the game.

15. Novadude

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I know. My dwarf took a while to finish it, although I might have sped it up using the old drop talent and holiday bag as I was trying to get a decent 1H weapon (and still am trying). My DK has been doing it on and off for years. This change still doesn't bother me.

16. trakilaki

OK.
    Let us know when something bothers you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.