Feedback Riot of the Rocketmen

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Jan 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

yeah drops of the oil not what I expected some maps 1 or none , i'll never get them at this rate!

2. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

The events attires is, pretty much, cheating. Selling progress is cheating. And are sold by BP itself. I won't be surprised if BP is selling DSO trainers on dark web :)
    The events are done in such a way, so repetitive, that are super boring, pushing many players into just giving up at some point and buy it, either the attire or the progress, just to be done with it. Based on how many red attires I see in the city, the idea is a success.

3. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I don't have anything to prove to you, you can belive or not, but i will post picture, i wanted to do this when i post first time but i was like, the players from forum will say i am full of me and i encourage those kinds of events, i am not, is was very hard and boring to farm those bottles, i farm faster and smarter you can be sure!

Like @ΣMiwel say be sure i left 90% of drop down only run and run like a marathon.. now dso is like this if you can't keep up the step don't shoot with arrows @FAALHAAS

Like you see here the event are done, i just logged today, and yesterday i didn't go and i will not go again in this event until next years (2021 yes).

[​IMG]

And here you can see i still have 543 bottles in storage, becose yesterday i was to farm materials for gems, this say all. Thx.

[​IMG]

Thanks bro, a wise player here.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    DreamWill likes this.
  4. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

yeah whatever my drops went from 0-1/map now 0/map this is EDIT rates for the oil's!

5. Dяagф

Dяagф Forum Greenhorn

My opinion about this event is very negative because the drop rate of the mixture is painfully too low... One run only 4 or max 6 mixture, it's truly absurd. To finish the event, I will need at least 1k / 1,2k mixture (all in inf4 mode) and to collect these mixtures I have to do more than 200 laps on the map... very tiring... the appearance of the rocket men inside the map occurs very slowly and this also makes the desire to do all these laps go away. As always, invite the players to spend real money to buy ag and buy the mixtures, for this reason I am losing more and more the desire to play this game. You could put the mixes as a reward in the progress bar instead of placing the vials of blood and scrolls for the new moon, which are useless...

Falcone likes this.
  6. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

it feels like I am being punished not getting anything worth the time spent,
    20x hours and just 340 bottles!

7. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

I farmed 150-160 bottles per hour in "relax-mode" typing with friends, guildmates and little breaks afk; maybe try other ways.

Of course if they invent other systems to do events instead farming hours and hours only to entre like sewers, anniversary, Easter, halloween and almost every event I'll be very happy.

8. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Maybe youre right, but its still feels like other people have a llot more luck with drops. Ive had multiple runs without a single drop....ZERO. Best ive seen was 4 drops per run. Yet i hear people getting 10+ per run......

Anyway I i dont sell/craft or anything, just collect drops and yet it doesnt seem to work for me as it does for others and since FATAL is highest mode ill be able to do....simply means this event is impossible :)

If i was getting 150 per hour i wouldnt be complaining. I tried different way, different map, modes...tried whatever is possible. But mostly getting 1 or 2 drops per run and seen many runs without a single drop is just frustrating.

I never complained about events in this game, but this is just not fun and prolly skip this event.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  9. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

There is definitely sth odd with those bottles. I haven't farmed them a lot, logged in just to check out how is the event, messed around for some time... and i haven't dropped below 5 bottles on a single map. In 1 hour i got 102 bottles.
    Feels for me as Bp went into infamous loot bracketing per account once again.

Anyway - event is stupid and annoying, good rewards don't overcome that enough. No bueno.

10. morituritesalutamus

morituritesalutamus Forum Apprentice

Ran event, as 3rd baby died a zone message flashed, too fast to read, and all mobs were cleared, no reward. Ran event a second time, as I killed the 4th baby, a message flashed, something about clearing babies and all mobs vanished, no reward. Needless to say the loss of 48 oils (which are way too rare vs. entrance cost) and time on the temporary cloak has killed this event for me.

The event seems fine for folks who can get a group and run inf3 or 4 but not so great for those who can't. As one who can't, not too keen on the idea of giving special access scrolls a) to people who used to play and b) now as rewards for only a subset of your active players and then denying them to everyone else.

11. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

have you used pet and medicine and items to increase movement speed to reach as fast as possible the groups? I dropped 1-2 bottles in several runs too, but usually is 5-6, rarely 9-10. It depends how fast you can do these runs and choose good maps. I did these results in spiky valley and frog river delta, painful and excruciating: 2 minutes per run or less, the average is 5-6 if you kill all groups, 30 runs per hour and 150-180 bottles in 1 hour, numbers are coherent. Everything depends how fast you run.
    I think it's ok: you are mage and I am ranger, and rangers run faster, the main problem of your class is the lack of mobility, and I have a specific set just for these running things, difference is in speed not in luck.
    Rangers have a good advantage to farm bottles, you have advantage against the machines, this is karma:)

12. sanket

sanket Forum Apprentice

Hello, I am a lonenly player that can just work with difficulty at inf3. So, after a couple of runs I decided to ignore this event.
    It needs a lot of time in order to collect entrance bottles, a lot of ressources to destroy mechines, for what? Just some unuseful items.
    Also the advance bars are not so interesting.
    Also the "story" is very poor: just enter and destroy 4 machines?
    I'll spend my time for others goals.
    A happy new year to everybody

13. MRDarak31

MRDarak31 Padavan

if some mage kept this items from birthday event, can use it for this event

14. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

This time the red attires are due to the 2k coins machine from the winter event, not due to real money spent from players.
    Buying progress or attires is not cheating, when I talk about cheating I mean breaking the Terms you accept when creating the account.

15. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

The attires have the event logo on them, that is the firework rocket. And who do you think still wears the winter event attire after the event ended ?

For me the attire idea is just cruel. Is like making the event as boring as possible on purpose, but with a twist, there is a way to go around with a little money... just cruel. Better close the game, $10/mo for everyone who wants to play, and then make the game fun and balanced and entertaining for everyone. The way it is now, is way more expensive in order to be fun.

16. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Im against the attires too, for me its a bad idea and the new event mechanics are excluding some players that have no chance to finish them.
    The attire you could get from the winter event machine was for rocketmen event, Im talking about the rocketmen event attire (red) that players got from Winter machine.

DreamWill likes this.
  17. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

I did some runs with my lvl 52 DK in Spiky valley,Rocketmen are always lvl 55 there.Other maps are working fine.

18. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

hmmm Ok any one else having trouble doing the repeat quests? I have a friend who can not click Julov inside the lab.

Also has anyone else experienced the missing blue event attire(cloak) from the progress bar? I got mine used it and now it doesn't show on the bar. Other players who did not get say it does not show in their progress bar now either.

19. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There was never such reward from the progress bar.
    the attire is a reward from 3/3 quest. https://drakensangonline.fandom.com/wiki/Hostile_Acquisition

20. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Yes thank you I forgot was a quest reward, my error. Do you know why players can't complete the quest though?

I suggested that they delete quest and try again. But they don't want to risk it.

Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.