Feedback Riot of the Rocketmen

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Jan 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

0 life only game. This isn't normal. Delete game and go do something other than playing 24/7:mad:

Steve75 and JohnWick like this.
  2. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Do you understand what are we talking about? Is not about "starting again", is about stats being empty of meaning.
    Having to upgrade items to get stronger for new content or new modes is different than having the same damage without a weapon and with a t8 weapon crafted with x4 plats...
    Of course I like to have things to farm for, and that's why I don't like having same damage without any gear because the point of an MMORPG is to get gear and build a character, if you don't need gems for PvP or weapons for PvE you don't even need to farm anything.
    Why should a newbie farm to get a good weapon if events are gonna be like rocketmen? Seems like devs want us to quit playing, not worth months farming to spend resources on a weapon that will have 0 damage in the events, it is the worst management I ever saw, players play to achieve a goal, to get something better and better with time and feel rewarded and progressing, not to feel the opposite or to farm for absolutely nothing, and that's what we are doing when we farm now if they keep stealing from us our stats.

3. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

you are talking me as if in this event there are only the baby machines in the map, there are also rocketmen to kill for the quest.
    if you choose to run and to destroy only the baby machines, you and only you have chosen to farm a weapon t8 for nothing.
    I did the event with my weapon t8, I don't feel like you...... :)

4. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

I finished page 3 of the event and 'received' the inventory expansion pack. The thing is, I didn't receive it. WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!

EDIT: If I didn't receive it because I already have all the slots opened, it's bullcrap. I should have received the bag so I can use it whenever the expansion pack comes out + inventory expansion.

AT THE VERY LEAST I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE 4k ANDERMANT IT USED TO COST TO OPEN 7 INVENTORY SLOTS.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You will be able to see it only when they will expand the current inventory limit ... in 5 years from now.

6. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

They announced an expansion pack (probably new maps & +5 level cap) coming later this year, so I guess it's coming.

7. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

yes 9ndrei but last years have q10 announced but we got nothing

8. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Lol that expansion was announced years ago and now they have resumed it, supposedly we should have had it in 2018.
    [​IMG]
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/development-team-letter-2018.75250/
    And it's not going to increase the cap level.

The expansion is an old announcement that they never released in time xD

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

It's too bad that the inventory expansion wasn't like a reward drop that one could claim on an alt toon that actually could use it. :rolleyes::(:rolleyes:

10. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Then more reason for me to be disappointed. I got a reward that's not even in my inventory, when I should have been able to use it for the last page of Levander, or on another character.

And it wasn't even an easy thing to get, mind you. It was on the 3rd page.

11. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

I was very disappointed that the recent Riot of the Rocketmen event said I would get extra storage space, but I didn't. I don't care about your justification/excuse that old players that spent anders, or paid money to expand storage already get nothing. That's not fair to give us a nothing reward! We get punished for supporting you and making it so you can earn a living? That's really bad behavior! I looked and there is a single tab space that is empty. You could have let us have that, or just made it so you can have much more or even limitless storage. But instead, once again, you just abuse and upset older players that made you what you are today. That's very bad form indeed.

Yulka1980 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.